Mail bombs CR thread

Zavala

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

I was just explaining his point to you, I guess your question was more of just an insult. 

Also, what if it's a 3rd party, one that has it in their best interest to disturb our political system, sow discord in our country?

Clearly it was an insult.

What if the Dems have a child sex ring in a pizza shop?

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

We don't need to look at an outside force to do that.  We can listen to the ACTUAL WORDS, said by the ACTUAL PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES:

He has called Democrats "treasonous," "un-American," a "mob," and hell, flat-out said:

That's not some pundit.  It's not some guy calling in to the local radio show.  The fucking PRESIDENT said those things.  Fuck right off with your "maybe there's someone trying to keep us at each other's throats."  YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT IS DOING THAT.

Right, and they say exactly the same thing on every mainstream news channel about Trump as well?

Both sides are trying to rile up their "extremist" fringe?

I think it's more likely that both sides are trying to get as many eyeballs, clicks, and attention as possible.

• Fuck You 5

2 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Right, and they say exactly the same thing on every mainstream news channel about Trump as well?

I think it's more likely that both sides are trying to get as many eyeballs, clicks, and attention as possible.

Are you really this fucking dense?

19 minutes ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

I don't see how people don't assume right wing loser here first and foremost. If you are truly a "both sides are stupid and dumb and have fringe idiots" kind of guy, then you would assume in this instance it's likely that the perp is the MAGA side of the loser spectrum this time. If you still only see alt-left losers, then you aren't seeing both sides (in my opinion) and are only seeing it from one side-- the exact critique you might have of your counterparts on the opposite side and what they do.

My theory: Soros paid Middle East terrorists who are hiding in the Mexican caravan to build and ship these bombs to the US.  But while we’re all worried about the bombs, we aren’t noticing the other package Soros had shipped from the caravan: a stack of absentee ballots filled out by Nicaraguans!  Each of those ballots includes the following as a write-in option for every single race and proposition: “Nancy Pelosi and/or Hillary’s Email Server.”  

It’s a genius move, but Trump is onto it and will thankfully suspend the election to prevent Hillary’s Email Server from illegally taking office as comptroller of Macon, Georgia.

Edited by BrickHorn
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

THE.

FUCKING.

PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Is saying this shit.  How is that okay?  How is any of that fucking okay?  QUIT FUCKING EXCUSING HIS SHIT.  Hell YES people are calling him out for that -- because HOLY FUCKING SHIT THE FUCKING PRESIDENT SHOULDN'T SAY SHIT LIKE THAT.  He's the president of the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY, not just his cultists.

I have NO FUCKING PROBLEM being "divided" against shitheels like you.  Jesus fuck, being "divided' isn't a bad thing -- it's a fucking GOOD thing.  It means I'll NEVER fucking excuse assfuckingholery like his.  And yours.

giphy.gif

For sure dude you have changed my mind.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think if I were ever president I would make everyone have to solve a math problem or write a few lines of poetry before being allowed to log onto the internet. Not everyone should have a fucking megaphone.

I'd settle for just getting rid of bots.

2 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

I think if I were ever president I would make everyone have to solve a math problem or write a few lines of poetry before being allowed to log onto the internet. Not everyone should have a fucking megaphone.

Roses are red, Violets are blue, I fucked your mom

FIN

Did I pass?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

No one is changing your mind. You’re clearly too fucking stupid for this discussion

QFT.

Seriously, you are a fucking Trumpkin, and you have the fucking gall to play the "man, the problem is clearly some third party trying to divide us" card?  You DO understand that your idea of being "united" is that the rest of us say "oh well, whatever Trump says and does, that's cool.  We gotta stay united and all that."  FUCK.  THAT.  I will be "divided" against evil fucksticks every fucking day of my life.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Zavala said:

I think it's called MSNBC

Khashoggi may have fallen onto the trash heap of old news cycles that have been forgotten. The one that includes tender age shelters.

Just heard a replay of Prince Valium's emotionless remarks today after his anchor baby wife tried to express some emotion. What a soulless, evil man he is.

It's not like two former presidents and a former presidential candidate were targeted for assassination or anything...

Edited by retread

47 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

“I was sexually assaulted but I’m afraid to fly”

“Lulz fuck you lying bitch! Catch a covered wagon!”

~Explosive devices sent to every single liberal boogeyman of the radical right’s fever dreams~

“Don’t jump to conclusions guyzzzzz!”

Johnny has turned himself into a caricature to own the libs.

28 minutes ago, Zavala said:

Sure Jan

Spanning the last decade:

For the record, TrumpCo's sudden use of the word "mob" coincides with what is going to become a clear link between TrumpOrg/Trump family and traditional mob activities and mob associated partners (thanks to Trump CFO Weisselberg, Michael Cohen, and Manafort).  Remember, every accusation is a confession from Trump.  Slap the "mob" label on your opponents before it certainly is about to get pinned on you.

• Like 3

Just now, Gil Bang said:

About an hour later, the department’s bomb unit determined that the Mac computer monitor box was not a threat, Hudson said. “It just had some trash and scrap metal inside,” he said. “It was probably just someone leaving their junk in a box.”

dick-in-a-box-justin-timberlake-andy-sam

• Like 1

“THE BOMBS WERE’NT EVEN MAILED!!!”

“Yes they were. Here’s some proof.”

“OMG BOTH SIDES!!!!!”

“The president should be better than that!”

“YOU GUYS ARE SO DERANGED! MSNBC! LOUD MAGA NOISES!!”

Are you in this picture by any chance?

These motherfuckers need Jesus.

Deplorables. Deplorables everywhere.

Anything is obviously still possible with regard to the motivation and political views of the sender.   That said, if we are speculating on the likeliest explanation, the ISIS flags on the bombs don't make much sense to me for a leftist pretending to be a Trump supporter.   Why would an ISIS flag support that narrative?   A Trump MAGA sticker, sure, but an ISIS flag?

Unless the sender is playing 3D chess —which doesn't jibe with the amateurish nature of the attempt — it seems to me far likelier that the targets are people the sender actually hates and the ISIS flags are either because the sender identifies with ISIS or is trying to cast false blame on ISIS.   But, if the former, why would an ISIS supporter only target prominent Dems?    That leaves either a Trump supporter or maybe some anarchist trying to trigger violence between the left and right. 

What will be interesting tonight is to see how the divider-in-chief conducts himself tonight. Will he put on the usual show of lock them up, body slam, I am a nationist!!! Or will Trump take the opportunity for the very first time in his Presidency to conduct himself with some degree of class?

If it's the work of White Nationalists for example, will Trump proclaim there are "very good people" in the Nationalist movement? I guess the good news is we aren't talking about Trumps warm embrace of a Saudi Prince who murders journalists and chops them up into little pieces.

46 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

QFT.

Seriously, you are a fucking Trumpkin, and you have the fucking gall to play the "man, the problem is clearly some third party trying to divide us" card?  You DO understand that your idea of being "united" is that the rest of us say "oh well, whatever Trump says and does, that's cool.  We gotta stay united and all that."  FUCK.  THAT.  I will be "divided" against evil fucksticks every fucking day of my life.

Seriously this. Zavala and Trump's idea of being united is that we all agree that Trump is awesome and doing awesome things. Of course, none of that is true. Trump isn't awesome. And he is doing terrible things.

Edited by Dahobbs

22 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Spanning the last decade:

Me: This statistic shows that the Far Right is 37 times more violent than the Far Left.  “Both sides” is a lie.  It’s just basic math.

My Republican FB friends: Wait... um... carry the 17... and, uh... numerator the remainder... is the answer fisty-twelve?

Just now, Captainant said:

Holy shit is that for real? It almost certainly was a Qnabomber then

The conspiracy theorists on Twitter view this as proof it was an attempt to frame a redneck.   Possible, but a Larry the Cable Guy sticker is a pretty deep cut for a leftist when Trump stickers are more readily available 

Pipe Bomb and Powder Delivered to CNN Was Harmless

The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning was harmless, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

The device was similar in construction to those sent Wednesday to former President Barack Obama, former attorney general Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D., Fla.), and Representative Maxine Waters of California. The NYPD said the explosives were live during a Wednesday afternoon press conference but subsequent reporting suggests they were not functional.

All of the devices carried a parody ISIS flag featuring comedian Larry the Cable Guy’s signature slogan, “git ‘er done,” NBC News reported late Wednesday.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cnn-pipe-bomb-white-powder-harmless-law-enforcement-report/

7 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

The pipe bomb and white powder that forced an evacuation at CNN headquarters in New York City Wednesday morning was harmless, a law enforcement source told the Associated Press.

The device was similar in construction to those sent Wednesday to former President Barack Obama, former attorney general Eric Holder, Hillary Clinton, Representative Debbie Wasserman-Schultz (D., Fla.), and Representative Maxine Waters of California. The NYPD said the explosives were live during a Wednesday afternoon press conference but subsequent reporting suggests they were not functional.

All of the devices carried a parody ISIS flag featuring comedian Larry the Cable Guy’s signature slogan, “git ‘er done,” NBC News reported late Wednesday.

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/cnn-pipe-bomb-white-powder-harmless-law-enforcement-report/

National Review is misquoting the AP. An official told the AP that the powder was harmless but didn't say anything about the bombs. I'm not saying I think they bombs were actually real but just correcting lazy journalists. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DalTxHornFan said:

Clicking on that AP link the first sentence, it says the powder was harmless. Not the pipe bomb. 

"A law enforcement official says tests have determined that a powder found inside an envelope delivered to CNN along with a pipe bomb was harmless."