Do U Know Any Thing About You-TUBE

CHAD BRISCOE

Well as u provally guess by now me and Carl is in a bit of a pickel so it seem as we have been unemploy from ABR for a matter of seven week's . The fact is they don't have camera's or if they do it is against my Amendmant Rights for them too film us after we clock out . Anyways, we have too wait a little while to get our law suit on the Roster or whatever it is call in a Court Of Law so in the Meantime we thought of a great money making plan .

So anyways u provally heard of youTube.com by now its a place where people can go pretty much what they want on the Internet for videos our whatever well we also like video games so you now how before some games they say "be careful of sezure" or whatever well my retard cuzin does that so at thought dude we should come up with a You-TUBE.com video of that pattern for like 40 minutes so he can watch it and just fucking x out for a while .

And then we could make it for like testing people who think they might be retarded our whatever and charged people 10$ too watch it and dignose there issues instead of eating week's for a doctor (thanks ObamaCare)

Anyway do any of you want in on the down floor of this I am taking vestmnent

• Like 7

9 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

And then we could make it for like testing people who think they might be retarded our whatever and charged people 10$ too watch it and dignose there issues

Here’s your problem. Never go full retard.

13 hours ago, CHAD BRISCOE said:

Well as u provally guess by now me and Carl is in a bit of a pickel so it seem as we have been unemploy from ABR for a matter of seven week's . The fact is they don't have camera's or if they do it is against my Amendmant Rights for them too film us after we clock out . Anyways, we have too wait a little while to get our law suit on the Roster or whatever it is call in a Court Of Law so in the Meantime we thought of a great money making plan .

So anyways u provally heard of youTube.com by now its a place where people can go pretty much what they want on the Internet for videos our whatever well we also like video games so you now how before some games they say "be careful of sezure" or whatever well my retard cuzin does that so at thought dude we should come up with a You-TUBE.com video of that pattern for like 40 minutes so he can watch it and just fucking x out for a while .

And then we could make it for like testing people who think they might be retarded our whatever and charged people 10$ too watch it and dignose there issues instead of eating week's for a doctor (thanks ObamaCare)

Anyway do any of you want in on the down floor of this I am taking vestmnent

What the fuck are you talking about?

Are you retarded? You sound retarded.

• 1 month later...

I wanna be on the basement floor of this. Chad have you heard of the site jump start? I think you and Rudy need a jump start for this idea. Can I pay pal my invests or can you pm me your address and I will send some gold or whatever

Chad do you have linked in? If no you should make a profile. They're lots of vestors that go on their and look for vestment opportunity for ground level stuff.
Have you ever watched shark aquarium with that maverick owner guy? Maybe he would give some money for this or whatever, just cuz it's a really good idea.