Nintendo Switch

Deej

• 1 month later...

Warframe is out on Switch. It's a free to play, coop sci-fi shooter, kind of like Destiny.

You can play online without paying the Nintendo service, and you can voice chat online without using Nintendo's phone app. All through the game itself.

I've messed around with the first couple of tutorial missions and it seems to run pretty good. Trying to get used to the controls, but seems good so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone buy Smash Ultimate? I played N64 smash a ton back in my childhood and this is the first one I've played for any decent period of time since then.

I'm having a good time! So many characters though it can be overwhelming. Right now I've unlocked about 51 in total.

I haven't played online yet, still trying to learn moves and find a few characters I enjoy. I tried out Simon for a while but now have been playing lots of Roy and that is going much better.

Some of the challengers to unlock are pretty obnoxious/difficult. So are some of the fights in the adventure mode.

• Like 1

I downloaded Smash tonight. This is the first Smash game I've ever played. I've only unlocked maybe 3 more characters. Trying to learn how to control and how the combos work so I've only played single player on easy. 

But it's lots of fun. I've done a few fights in the adventure mode and a few in classic mode. 

21 hours ago, Shenanigans said:

Anyone buy Smash Ultimate? I played N64 smash a ton back in my childhood and this is the first one I've played for any decent period of time since then.

I'm having a good time! So many characters though it can be overwhelming. Right now I've unlocked about 51 in total.

I haven't played online yet, still trying to learn moves and find a few characters I enjoy. I tried out Simon for a while but now have been playing lots of Roy and that is going much better.

Some of the challengers to unlock are pretty obnoxious/difficult. So are some of the fights in the adventure mode.

I pre-ordered it in April, it came in last week but it's under the tree right now for the boy on Christmas. Hopefully Smash and Mario vs Rabbids will get him off Fortnite for a little bit.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, BoomMF said:
12 hours ago, Deej said:
Diablo 3 is a lot of fun.

Can you do cross platform with Xbox One? If so, we'll grift.

On sale for Xbox One for 20 bucks. Might buy it for that, too. Rather play online through that system, anyway.

Man the switch is cool. I didn't realize it was that cheap until I asked my brother how much he paid for his yesterday. We had 4 player Smash going on and it was a lot of fun. I like seeing how they have Mario, Crash Bandicoot, Kirby, and Donkey Kong platformers with Luigi's Mansion coming out too. I may have to pick one up.

Edited by SimonBolivar

I finally bought a pro controller after using the normal ones for a year and a half. Mostly for Smash. It really is a lot more comfortable. 

I never had an issue with the button sizes but my pinkie fingers would cramp after a while for some reason holding the thing up. 

The pro con lets those fingers rest more naturally.

• 2 weeks later...

Panning is a calibration issue. There’s info on google. Dunno about the A button. 

I think the article said calibration issue happens if the stick is out of position whennthe system is turned on. I’ve had it happen on my pro controller a couple times when I wasn’t paying attention. First time fresked me out. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...