NBC To Megyn Kelly: Buh-Bye Now...

phdhorn

18 hours ago, mdmost said:

Hmm. Not sure I believe you since you had to say it twice that you don't care.

I don't know what NBC was thinking in trying to make her into a Today Show Katie Couric clone. She's not that. She's not personable. She's a bulldog. You need her anchoring political coverage or commenting on politics. The blackface stuff is stupid and a half assed reason to fire her. This is more that they needed an out to move on from her. She's been a trainwreck from the get go, both in ratings and content. I think she'll land somewhere on down the road. 

And I think she's quite fetching.

The thing about the ratings wad that NBC totally misread that time slot.  She comes on after the Today show, what at that point becomes daytime TV.  They thought there was a market in daytime TV for a somewhat upscale, issue orientated show.  What they didn't realize is how downscale daytime TV really is.  It's olds and poors.  Look at who followed her.  It was that insufferable twat Kathie Lee Gifford who, believe it or not, has a fan base with the daytime TV viewers.    Never mind the $25M deal.

I am glad she stirred up the hornet's nest at NBC and got Matt Lauer fired.

To your final point, I agree.  I find her fetching as well.

1 hour ago, BadgerHorn said:

Wonder if HBO would give her a look.  Not sure her core demographics and HBO audience overlap much.  Could create a pretty compelling show / interview series with the latitude a network like HBO offers.

Why?  She sucks.  It's not like she was killing it when she got canned. 

• 2 years later...
So now she’s got a new show on SiriusXM. And she is saying the media over reacted on 1/6. It really wasn’t as bad as they presented it. Really Megyn? You can take the girl from FoxNews but you can’t take FoxNews from the girl. 

Leopards and spots.

On 7/14/2021 at 11:02 PM, Brandywine said:

So now she’s got a new show on SiriusXM. And she is saying the media over reacted on 1/6. It really wasn’t as bad as they presented it. Really Megyn? You can take the girl from FoxNews but you can’t take FoxNews from the girl. 

Once a bimbo, always a bimbo.