Official Surly - Texas at OK State Game Thread

Vertigo

• immamac pinned and featured this topic
4 minutes ago, Thetexashammer said:

Curious to see who plays QB. I would play Shane maybe just to protect Sam and to keep OSU off balance. I also think we could see some Rising. Of course, our highest rated passer could take a few snaps too.

Lul at thinking playing Shane is going to keep OSU "off balance"

45 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

Not scared to death. We're finally back to playing at prime time with a high number next to the logo. Just came off a bye week. Tonight, gentlemen, we watch the Texas Football we're used to watching. 

Our SoS could take a real beating today.  Toad in trouble, USC losing, Wizard raped, Rapelor raped.  Only turtle is doing us a solid up 28-9 at half hosting illinois.

Doomed.  Parcells.

I’m at work and planned on streaming the game to my phone tonight through DirecTv. Come to find out that ABC doesn’t have live streaming in the DFW area. This also means I can’t even stream it through the ABC app. Does anybody know an alternative way for me to stream the game to my phone while I’m at work.

TL;DR-At work. Can’t stream game through ABC to my phone. Anybody have alternate methods? KTHXBAI

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m at work and planned on streaming the game to my phone tonight through DirecTv. Come to find out that ABC doesn’t have live streaming in the DFW area. This also means I can’t even stream it through the ABC app. Does anybody know an alternative way for me to stream the game to my phone while I’m at work.

TL;DR-At work. Can’t stream game through ABC to my phone. Anybody have alternate methods? KTHXBAI

I only know sites which would get blocked by your work firewall.

18 minutes ago, Txslnghrns said:

r/CFBstreams

you're welcome.

56 minutes ago, Txslnghrns said:

You have DirecTV and abc? Assuming you get espn. Go download the watch espn app and stream the game legit. 

1 hour ago, Hagbard Celine said:

Our SoS could take a real beating today.  Toad in trouble, USC losing, Wizard raped, Rapelor raped.  Only turtle is doing us a solid up 28-9 at half hosting illinois.

Doomed.  Parcells.

Parcells ideology is for during the week. 

Game day attitude should always be some hard pipe hitting muthafuckas about to do some gangster shit.