2018-2019 MLB Offseason Thread

Beau Vine

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

2016 AL Rookie of the Year Michael Fulmer needs TJ surgery.

I’m assuming you typed it that way on purpose, so fuck you. Sanchez is poised for a big rebound season while this guy will be out of the majors in 2 years. What a goddamn robbery that award was. 

• 3 months later...

Leadoff tonight, usually hits in 2 or 3-hole, .791 OPS before this 2-5, 2 R, HR, 2 RBI, BB game. Nailed it again! 

On 2/26/2019 at 11:13 PM, Helobious said:

I know 10 mil a year isn't much, but the Yankees are going to regret that Hicks extension bigly, and very soon. Cannon for an arm and a great defender, but I've never thought he was the real deal as a hitter. And I don't give a shit how high his WAR has been, he's going to be hitting .220 and batting 9th in the order by the end of May. Last year was an anomaly. 

7 hours ago, spystud13 said:

Leadoff tonight, usually hits in 2 or 3-hole, .791 OPS before this 2-5, 2 R, HR, 2 RBI, BB game. Nailed it again! 

Way to hide the fact that I’m not too far off his batting average prediction. Still think it’s a dumb contract. But he did win the game with that catch, so I can’t complain too much.