Who else likes drinking beer in their garage alone??

cabowabo

Technically not in the garage and not alone but these two old guys

MIL lives in a retirement apartment complex since selling here home after Harvey. She’s pretty much quarantined by herself since early March and we’ve been bringing her groceries. I went by there last Thursday to drop of some food and check on her car A/C and I see these two guys again. Been in the same place the last 3 times I’ve been there. Need to bring them a six pack next time I come by. I wonder how that Rascal drives after a few cold ones.

DB8-D629-E-8769-4-DF6-B8-BE-F1-F94-A8-D3-BBE.jpg

They’re going to get back to double teaming your MIL when you drive off.

• Like 1

Looks like the Woodlands.

I’m in northeast Texas. Subdivision name is similar.
People in the woodlands don't own power washers either?

Haha I knew your ass would have something to say. Bring your busted up shoulder and power washer on over and clean it up.

I can confirm that some people in The Woodlands do have a power washer.
You sound like a fine citizen. Unlike you know who who doesn't give a shit about his appearance from the road where his driveway looks like a double wide should be behind his chair.

Signed,
HOA president
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, Trey3216 said:

I’d go with Hornitos or something in that range. 

Agreed.  Don't go rot-gut, but no need to go super premium.  Anything you'd put in a decent margarita is great in a ranch water.  Silver seems to be better than gold / reposado / anejo for ranch water, IMO.  Hornitos is great and easy to find.  I've been using Tierra Noble and Tequia Ocho for my ranch water.  Both are outstanding.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, msucolt45 said:

I keep my beer in the garage refrigerator. Every time I go out there the MFing alarm system sounds with “Garage door opened”, which my wife always asks “What are you doing”?
I must be doing something wrong?

At least I get 2-4 at time!

Do you drink the 2-4 in the garage by yourself?

Because you should.

23 hours ago, bigshark88 said:

Lol my two kids and I drink it.

... And I save the bottles (pic 2 along the window sills) to recycle the antifreeze I drain from the Jeep. Running a coolant flush / exchange project this summer.

Since you’re into cheap beer, Dollar General still has a special on Keystone and Natural Lt that is pretty damn good.  15 pk of either for $6.95.  

• Like 2