Who else likes drinking beer in their garage alone??

cabowabo

On 8/23/2020 at 10:46 AM, Armybrat said:

Well, it’s a step up from the Keystone my kids drank in college.

I think I am about the same age as your kids. There were times in college when Keystone Light was cheaper than bottled water.  Plus a 30-pack with a carrying handle?  It’s like God was speaking to us. 

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is that the one from "Clash of the Titans"  ?  He seemed nice...also helpful.  We have a seasonal owl's nest in our front yard.  And then I've noticed a lot of hawk activity in my backyard since I dug up the rest of my hackberry root system a few weeks back to break up where I knew gartner snakes were domiciling.  So they're picking them off one by one.  And the owls got wise and got the fuck outta dodge.  So snakes are gone, and hawks have taken to killing the pigeon's next we have on the south side of the property.  When I broke up that snake habitat, it also set loose a bunch of roaches which I now find 1-2/day in the house.  Lizards have been eating them because they have free reign now with no more snakes.  But wife hates lizard poop everywhere so we've been putting out used coffee grounds around their habitats since they fucking hate caffeine.  It hasn't been this wild back there since I clear cut the whole lot back in '06.  

tl:dr...I now work and drink in my garage and watch a junior high film strip on the food chain happen in my backyard every day.  

• 1 month later...

What is this supposed to be, a welcome mat for ants?

I kid, I kid.  From a guy that used to have a nice looking garage pre-kids, I applaud you and am jealous.  Really cool of your husband to get you that nice yellow ladies bike and be left unattended with all those tools.  

Edited by Lobo

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2020 at 5:18 PM, Zwylde said:

I dont technically have a garage so this has to be my alone drinking place.  Not complaining.

71 degrees on 12/10.  I’ll take it!

image.thumb.jpeg.cd8869fbc2112b176fe195b8f1c3c6da.jpeg

Where's this photo taken?  I'm jealous.  You and I also have the same type of ugly ankles and feet.  But here's to feeling good, all the time. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...