Escuchame? King of the Hill is streaming on Hulu

Js1

I’ve always wondered, do non-Texans find this show as funny as we do? Like with the references to Oklahoma. Of course we get, but does someone from, say, Seattle get it?

Some out of staters mentioned they thought it was funny, but after moving here found it hilarious.

I’m driving the hell out of this truck!

I’ve always wondered, do non-Texans find this show as funny as we do? Like with the references to Oklahoma. Of course we get, but does someone from, say, Seattle get it?

Gf is from Denver and grew up in Alaska. She does not find that great but doesn't bitch when I watch out

5 hours ago, SubliminalHorn said:

The show is hilarious, but no, I did not understand much of the Oklahoma references until I joined Shaggy.

On 11/3/2018 at 7:02 AM, SubliminalHorn said:

Yeah. Everyone has an Oklahoma. Some of the inside stuff didn't make since until I moved to Texas and is much more funny now, but a player can spot game. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2018 at 8:02 AM, SubliminalHorn said:

I'm from Arkansas, and I (and all my buddies) find it hilarious. One of my favorite shows of all time. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/4/2018 at 2:00 PM, Post Oak said:

My dad says butanes a bastard gas

I remember thinking this was funny back when I was younger, and quoted it often... but now as someone who works in oil & gas.... I don't really get what the joke is...

Hank sells propane (and propane accessories)... propane is a natural gas liquid... butane is also a natural gas liquid, albeit just a slightly heavier one.

So, in other words:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I remember thinking this was funny back when I was younger, and quoted it often... but now as someone who works in oil & gas.... I don't really get what the joke is...

Hank sells propane (and propane accessories)... propane is a natural gas liquid... butane is also a natural gas liquid, albeit just a slightly heavier one.

So, in other words:

spacer.png

How much we reckon Hank is pulling down at Strickland Propane? $40k?