The Hot Deals Thread

Viper

TCL tv's are very solid now for a secondary tv or bedroom tv, especially at the price. 

Pretty good amazon deal on Sonos Beam if in the market. $140 bucks off and $100 in gift cards. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TSQWCWH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Edited by Lobwedgephil
  • Like 1

Echo Show 5 for like $50 on Prime day. $55 if bundled with a smart plug. Its basically a smart phone sized echo show. Good to have if you have any of the cameras or a ring doorbell, etc.

They also have Kasa smart plug two packs for like $21. If you are interested in trying some home automation or want to expand what you already have, now is a time to do so.

1 hour ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

There's a sonos soundbar with Alexa that comes with $100 in Amazon gift cards for $359. 

Things seem a little disorganized. I'm seeing more stuff if I navigate to the category I wan to look at on the Amazon app and then click on deals.

amazon disorganized?  no way!

Gotta be a legit instant read thermometer. If you can't trust a name like GuanTeh, who can you trust?
spacer.png

Amazon · 39 mins ago
$6
free shipping w/ Prime

GuanTek via Amazon offers its GuanTek Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer for $15.99. Coupon code "60UC5FCW" cuts that to $6.40. With free shipping for Prime members, that's tied with our mention from last month, $10 off, and the lowest price we could find. Buy Now

Features
  • 3.9" food grade stainless steel probe
  • temp readout within 4 to 7 seconds
  • auto shut-off
↑ less

On 7/17/2019 at 7:23 PM, Gil Bang said:

fuck amazon.  Ordered a ring doorbell for a tenant of mine.  Just got a notice that it's due to arrive 8/22.

ring sucks, mandatory monthly subscription or it is absolutely worthless.  Cancel and get the Blink X2 for cheaper and more cameras - free monthly cloud storage, live look in etc

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

ring sucks, mandatory monthly subscription or it is absolutely worthless.  Cancel and get the Blink X2 for cheaper and more cameras - free monthly cloud storage, live look in etc

Thanks for that, but I'm only seeing a 5 camera kit on Amazon for 379.  I don't need 5 cameras. 

• 4 weeks later...

PSA for those of you involved with buying back to school clothes. Check the same stores' online pricing.  We went to order something online that was out of stock in the size needed in the store and found everything was 25% off at the website but not at the brick and mortar store. It was the case for 2 of the 3 teen oriented stores we had made purchases at(Aeropostale, AE, and Hollister) plus one had cheaper regular prices online in addition to the 25% off.

Edited by ShaggyBevo RIP

1 hour ago, Viper said:

If you have a chase credit card, check your "Chase Offers". I just had one for 40% cash back at 5 Guys. 

Thanks for this. I didn't find any interesting chase offers but I did find a fraudulent charge on my CSR. Now I gotta wait a week for a new card :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
23 hours ago, markstanco said:

I had to replace a monitor at work yesterday and wal mart had these on closeout for $35. I bought the last two. I'm not sure if it is local or not, but it certainly isnt on their website.

10b0ae43f103a498ca03529d40a28f77.jpg

Checked a local Walmart and these were still at $125.   You got a screaming good deal.

16 hours ago, NotActuallyALonghorn said:

They get to play SAP? I hope those monitors can survive impacts from various office equipment.

No shit!  We are in the middle of an upgrade right now that started on October 2, yes, October 2!! (Intro SAP, the B1 version without the mfg module) and still going on.  I hate them more than aggy right now.  Have to RDP in to the server and other bandaid bullshit just to keep working, shipping, and billing. 

17 hours ago, markstanco said:
23 hours ago, Viper said:
not a "great" monitor for high frame rate and smooth gaming, but pretty good for casual gaming and anything else.

Good point. But since I dont let employees play minecraft I'm good. They get to play SAP and Excel.

Asshole boss here

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...