Viper

The Hot Deals Thread

My wife bought two SSDs from Best Buy yesterday. 1 TB, external, that we will be using for our Xbox 1’s. $40 each. Damn good deal.

fb5735de642e91a23a938266c30cbf64.jpg

Well they were sold out anyway. They did drop the TCL to 399 online order, so I’m getting one 65 and two 50s for 899.  Wish they delivered the 65. Oh well. 

1 hour ago, UT_OB1 said:

Well they were sold out anyway. They did drop the TCL to 399 online order, so I’m getting one 65 and two 50s for 899.  Wish they delivered the 65. Oh well. 

This Sceptre 65 is $370 with free shipping. I got it 6 months ago and have been happy with it. I don't research TV's anymore. I just go budget and if it goes out, it goes out. 

People that say they can tell the difference in picture are either very into that type of detail or full of shit. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-65-Class-4K-Ultra-HD-2160P-HDR-LED-TV-U650CV-U/48874705

11 hours ago, BBQ2Bayou said:

This Sceptre 65 is $370 with free shipping. I got it 6 months ago and have been happy with it. I don't research TV's anymore. I just go budget and if it goes out, it goes out. 

People that say they can tell the difference in picture are either very into that type of detail or full of shit. 

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Sceptre-65-Class-4K-Ultra-HD-2160P-HDR-LED-TV-U650CV-U/48874705

I’m more interested in ease if use than super picture quality. Not to say the TCLs aren’t, but I’m sure anything that is 4K is generally going to be pretty decent.  

I need easy because a lot of different people will end up renting the place, and I have to be set up for the least technologically skilled person. The Sony we had works well and looks nice, but it can be a pain to navigate sometimes, and I’ve gotten a few bad reviews from the older crowd because “it didn’t work.”  And if I don’t get a smart tv and have to plug in  fire stick or something, we’ll it will get unplugged for who fucking knows why. The TCL is pretty easy to navigate, and I’m a creature of habit, so I’m happy with it. Now I just need to figure out how to get people to stop logging out of my accounts to log in to theirs (and not logging back in to mine before the next guest). 

Google Home Max (on sale for $199) with a Google Home Mini (old model, on sale for $19) for $188

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Google-Home-Max-Charcoal/339242596

scroll down till you find "Buy Together & Save" and hit "Add all to cart".

grab it while you can, this is the lowest price ever seen for a Google Home Max much less with a Home Mini.

Edited by Viper