Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

It's a screen shot, so no clue if this has any merit. Purported to be from a Virginia state senator. Dangerous rhetoric, but I expect to see much worse in the coming months and definitely leading up to the protest on Monday. It is being pushed across the far right accounts nationwide as far as I can tell to try and get it trending. "If anything happens, it is Antifa dressed as MAGA," to create that deniability scenario.

From a MAGA/KAG "patriot account:

I am going to see if I can source the letter to determine validity. However, given some GOP folks, it is probably real.

I don't have the Face, but the letter appears on a campaign account run by her people as far as I can tell. Everything seems to be vetted, by I don't know for certain. Regardless, I believe she approves the message.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Addition

I’m gonna laugh if the alt-right acts up, and then gets cracked down upon by their Dear Leader’s government.   

Honestly it sounds like a playground fight where everyone meets after the bell to see two big talkers come to fisticuffs behind the gym and nothing happens because nobody really wanted to fight, they just wanted to peacock in front of their friends.

At least I hope that’s what’s happening here.

Once again, FBI trying to stay on top of things. American citizens should be relieved that in addition to spelling not being their strong suit, Neo-Nazis apparently attempt to kill their own if they are 'stupid and incompetent.'

From the article:

On Saturday, CBC News reported that several members of a white supremacist group called The Base have been arrested in Georgia and Wisconsin. This comes one day after another set of raids in Maryland and Delaware that caught Patrik Mathews, a former reservist from Manitoba who crossed into the United States illegally and has been missing for five months after being accused of recruiting for the extremist group....One new key detail came out about Mathews in an affidavit used to secure the arrest warrants for Mathews’ alleged compatriots, according to the CBC: “Although the document suggests the group member believed to be Mathews stayed with a Georgia cell member for months, he is later reportedly characterized as ‘incompetent’ and ‘stupid’ and is seen as a liability to the local group. In fact, he eventually becomes a new potential murder target.”

The following is from the CBS report that the above story is based upon. For clarity, I believe TB is actually Mathews' code name per the FBI:

A larger group of about a dozen members, including TB, met again between Oct. 31 and Nov. 3. After putting their cellphones in airplane mode, Lane allegedly told the undercover officer about a plan he and TB had been discussing, targeting members of Antifa who lived nearby.

"Lane said he decided against carrying out the plan with the TB member because he felt the TB member was incompetent and believed they would get caught," says the affidavit.

One month later, Lane told the group about a "camping trip" planned for Dec. 13. They were instructed to bring two sets of clothing, leather gloves, and firearms and ammunition.

The undercover officer arranged to meet with Lane, who told him "his plan was to kill two high-ranking Antifa members," a married couple who lived nearby.

"Lane believed killing the couple would ultimately send the right message and show that the previous actions taken by antifascists like VICTIM 1 and VICTIM 2, such as doxing white supremacists, would not continue to go unpunished," the affidavit says.

So, they are taking people who have either doxxed them or otherwise exposed them (as noted in paragraph directly above) and putting them on kill lists. Like these marvelous spellers could ever get anything wrong with citizen's identity or anything. (I'm not even going to address the idea of killing people in the first place with these nutbars).

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Clarification

On 1/17/2020 at 10:32 AM, RomaVicta said:

I thought incel was just a term to be taken at face value. I had no idea it was rally point for losers in hoods with AK-47 dreams.

Anyway, for those similarly out of the loop, here's a Wikipedia blurb or two:

This passage pretty much defines the difference between frustrated women (let's talk to feel better) and frustrated men (let's kill people for not liking us). I'll refer back to Henry Rollins, a fellow white dude, "This so-called man's world is poorly run carnage fest."

Women (and many men) gather and talk to scatter and lighten their ill feelings eventually maybe ridding themselves of some of it.. Men (and some women) gather to focus on and magnify their ill feelings eventually maybe working themselves up into self-righteous murderers.

I remember the good old days when a killer, as described by neighbors, was a quiet guy, friendly but kind of kept to himself. More of them probably kept to themselves instead of turning to murder before the days when they could congregate anonymously to fuel their pathologies. 

Okay, I've given an unqualified legal opinion on another thread. Here, it's an unqualified psychological analysis. I think I'll go over the football board and perform some amateur neurosurgery. Having a good day so far.

I recommend the below video on the psychology of an incel. It mostly an interrogation interview of an incel that killed some folks in Canada. It’s about 55 minutes but is rather eye opening

The neo-Nazi connection needs to keep being hammered home. So many of those groups have strong links to Russia and likely have the backing of Putin and/or his oligarchs. It's like ground zero for so much of the bad shit that's going on in the Western World.

6 hours ago, bolverk said:

The neo-Nazi connection needs to keep being hammered home. So many of those groups have strong links to Russia and likely have the backing of Putin and/or his oligarchs. It's like ground zero for so much of the bad shit that's going on in the Western World.

This guy is a CIA plant.  Did you bother reading the article?

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

There is more to this story than meets the eye. The dude is a spy of some kind, the only question is whether or not he is a double agent. 

The Guardian article says he went by Ron Nazzaro in his college days at Villanova. There are only three people with that name in the USA, and only one in his age group. 

If you Google "Ron Nazzaro," you find someone of that name credited in the acknowledgments for the National Defense University Institute for National Strategic Studies publication Strategic Assessment 1998: Engaging Power for Peace. He is listed as a researcher and graphic designer for this Pentagon publication. If it's the same Nazarro as the one in those articles, he would have been about 26 at the time, which seems about right for 1998. "Hey, who knows about computers in here? Get that Nazarro kid."

That publication's editor was Hans Bennindijk, who is now a fellow of the Transatlantic Security Council. 

Binnendijk's deputy was David Gompert, who went on to become Director of National Intelligence under Obama and is now a senior fellow at RAND.

The last man on the masthead is the hardest to track -- one James L. Zackrison, who runs an LLC in Falls Church, Va called Mater Navis. "Combating Piracy" is all the elaboration you get on his LinkedIn. He has also published Pentagon documents on instability in Colombia back in his days at the National War College at Fort Lesley McNair in DC.

So you have this kid out of Villanova doing research and graphics for some heavy hitters in military intelligence...And then he vanishes from the Internet for the entire 2000s and pops up only now that his Nazi ring has been exposed. So he is either working for Putin or the Company or maybe both. 

Would have to see pics of Russian wife to make the final decision.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

“The race war section is up in the air”.......now that’s a fucking sentence.

If our nation makes it through this election year, we’re gonna need a federal jobs program for out of work right wing nutter grifters. Like the coal miners or something.

they get to work in recycling plants and wastewater treatment plants. fuck them

5 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

“The race war section is up in the air”.......now that’s a fucking sentence.

If our nation makes it through this election year, we’re gonna need a federal jobs program for out of work right wing nutter grifters. Like the coal miners or something.

is fox going out of business?

• Haha 1

On 1/27/2020 at 11:43 PM, MaybeACoordinator said:

There is more to this story than meets the eye. The dude is a spy of some kind, the only question is whether or not he is a double agent. 

The Guardian article says he went by Ron Nazzaro in his college days at Villanova. There are only three people with that name in the USA, and only one in his age group. 

If you Google "Ron Nazzaro," you find someone of that name credited in the acknowledgments for the National Defense University Institute for National Strategic Studies publication Strategic Assessment 1998: Engaging Power for Peace. He is listed as a researcher and graphic designer for this Pentagon publication. If it's the same Nazarro as the one in those articles, he would have been about 26 at the time, which seems about right for 1998. "Hey, who knows about computers in here? Get that Nazarro kid."

That publication's editor was Hans Bennindijk, who is now a fellow of the Transatlantic Security Council. 

Binnendijk's deputy was David Gompert, who went on to become Director of National Intelligence under Obama and is now a senior fellow at RAND.

The last man on the masthead is the hardest to track -- one James L. Zackrison, who runs an LLC in Falls Church, Va called Mater Navis. "Combating Piracy" is all the elaboration you get on his LinkedIn. He has also published Pentagon documents on instability in Colombia back in his days at the National War College at Fort Lesley McNair in DC.

So you have this kid out of Villanova doing research and graphics for some heavy hitters in military intelligence...And then he vanishes from the Internet for the entire 2000s and pops up only now that his Nazi ring has been exposed. So he is either working for Putin or the Company or maybe both. 

Would have to see pics of Russian wife to make the final decision.

image.thumb.jpeg.1ed3feb24014684c2350ead84767da52.jpeg

Shot: 

The filing lays out evidence that Drake, a 61-year-old registered sex offender who has spent time in prison, sent the letters to exact revenge on Cedar Creek after it kicked him out of his unit.

Chaser: 

The document does not say which side Drake fought for during the reenactments, but email addresses for Drake listed in public records include variations on the word “confederate.”

• 2 weeks later...

What's up in Germany?  Not much, just hunting immigrants.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-shooting/german-gunman-kills-9-in-attack-on-migrant-bars-idUSKBN20D2VG

HANAU, Germany (Reuters) - A gunman with suspected far-right links shot dead nine people, some of them migrants from Turkey, in an overnight rampage through a German city before killing himself, officials said.

Naaah, it's more than "suspected."  He left a note and video at his home.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Don't want this to get lost in the shuffle after last night.

Germany shooting: 'Far-right extremist' carried out shisha bars attacks

A suspected far-right extremist has killed at least nine people in attacks on two shisha bars in a city in western Germany, officials say.

Chancellor Angela Merkel said there were many signs the attacker in Hanau had acted out of racism.

Federal prosecutors are treating the case as terrorism. Turkey says at least five of the dead were Turkish citizens.

The 43-year-old suspect killed himself, police say. He was found dead at his home along with the body of his mother.

Local media have identified the suspect as Tobias R, a German citizen. The Bild tabloid reports he had a firearms licence, and that ammunition and gun magazines were found in his car.

Authorities are examining a video that appears to be from the suspect, posted online days before the attacks, in which he expresses right-wing conspiracy theories. German media say he also left a letter of confession.

The attack comes amid growing concerns about far-right violence in Germany. Speaking in Berlin, Mrs Merkel said: "Racism is a poison. Hate is a poison and this poison exists in our society and is already to blame for many crimes."

Spoiler

What do we know about the attacks?
The shootings took place around 22:00 (21:00 GMT) on Wednesday, and the first target was the Midnight shisha bar in the city centre of Hanau. Witnesses reported hearing about a dozen gunshots.

The suspect then travelled in a dark car to the Kesselstadt neighbourhood, some 2.5km (1.5 mile) away, and opened fire at the Arena Bar & Cafe.

Shisha bars are places where people gather to smoke a pipe known as shisha or hookah. Traditionally found in Middle Eastern and Asian countries, they are also popular in many other parts of the world.

Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said he expected the German government to make "necessary efforts to throw light on all aspects" of the attack.

The shootings sparked an hours-long manhunt through the night while officers, supported by helicopters, searched for what they thought could have been more than one attacker.

Police identified the gunman through information from witnesses and surveillance cameras. Early on Thursday, they stormed the suspect's home, near the scene of the second shooting, and found him dead near his 72-year-old mother.

Can-Luca Frisenna, whose father and brother run one of the two bars attacked, told Reuters news agency: "I heard my father was affected and my little brother... I saw them both - they were horrified and they were crying and everything. So everyone was shocked."

Hanau, in Hesse state, is a city of 100,000 residents about 25km east of Frankfurt.

What do we know about the suspect?
Hesse Interior Minister Peter Beuth said authorities were also examining a website attributed to the suspect. "What we know so far is that there is definitely a xenophobic motive. Whether there are claims of responsibility or documents, that's still being investigated," he said.

The suspect was not known to the authorities, Mr Beuth added.

In a brief statement, Mrs Merkel also vowed to do everything possible to clarify the background to the attack, saying: "There are many indications at the moment that the perpetrator acted on right-wing extremist, racist motives, out of hatred towards people of other origins, religion or appearance."

Gun laws in Germany are among the most stringent in the world, and were tightened further in recent years after other mass shootings.

Nazi salutes, banned swastika emblems and even the playing of the Horst Wessel, the one-time Nazi 'anthem' - all have been cropping up in far right extremist circles as Germany struggles to contain a growing wave of home-grown extremism.

The problem has been particularly acute in - but not confined to - the east of the country, in the former East Germany. There, unemployment levels have been higher than in the rest of Germany and a simmering resentment by some of recent immigrant arrivals has manifested itself in arson attacks on hostels.

In 2015 Germany opened its borders to an estimated 1.5 million refugees from the Middle East. Although the number of subsequent incidents involving them has been very small, their arrival has been used by far right extremists to stoke ethnic tensions and recruit more young men and women to their cause.

Recent far-right attacks in Germany

• October 2019: In Halle, an attacker kills two and tries to storm a synagogue, broadcasting the assault live online. He later admits a far-right, anti-Semitic motive for the attack
  • June 2019: Walter Lübcke, a pro-migrant politician, is shot in the head at close range and found dead in his garden. A suspect with far-right links later confesses to the murder
  • July 2016: An 18-year-old shoots dead nine people at a shopping mall in Munich before killing himself. Bavarian authorities later classify the attack as "politically motivated", saying the teen had "radical right-wing and racist views"

What has the reaction been?

• Hanau Mayor Claus Kaminsky said it had been the "hardest day in our history". He said the city had seen centuries of peaceful coexistence between different faiths and cultures - "That is why it is so hard to understand".
  • Katja Leikert, who represents Hanau in the German parliament, the Bundestag, said: "Hopefully the injured recover swiftly. It is a horrific scenario for us all."
  • Hesse state leader Volker Bouffier said the state parliament had travelled to Hanau to show its solidarity with the victims and their families. He said the attack "came out of a climate" that existed "to some degree worldwide" in which people are targeted because they are different.
  • "We will do everything to show that people don't have to be afraid and show them that they belong with us, " he said.

In other reaction:

• German Defence Minister Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer: "The background must now be clarified further. Violence from right-wing extremists must not let us rest, we must stand against it"
  • Ursula von der Leyen, European Commission President and former German government minister: "I am deeply shocked by the tragedy that took place... in Hanau"
  • French President Emmanuel Macron: "Immense sadness and my full support for Germany in the face of this tragic attack... I stand with Chancellor Merkel in this fight for our values and the protection of our democracies"
  • Germany's Muslim association KRM called for more to be done in the fight against right-wing extremism, saying they had requested for month that needed to be "a clear stand against Islamophobia"

Not a peep from Trump or our alt-right ambassador to Germany concerning this terrorism incident. He's too busy retweeting congratulations for his expected announcement to be our Director of National Intelligence...

https://twitter.com/richardgrenell

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

What's up in Germany?  Not much, just hunting immigrants.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-shooting/german-gunman-kills-9-in-attack-on-migrant-bars-idUSKBN20D2VG

Naaah, it's more than "suspected."  He left a note and video at his home.

Move along, nothing to see here.

Nothing bad has ever resulted from conservatives in Germany opposing immigration.

On 2/12/2020 at 4:39 AM, HenryJames said:

Shot: 

The filing lays out evidence that Drake, a 61-year-old registered sex offender who has spent time in prison, sent the letters to exact revenge on Cedar Creek after it kicked him out of his unit.

Chaser: 

The document does not say which side Drake fought for during the reenactments, but email addresses for Drake listed in public records include variations on the word “confederate.”

i'm sure there will be a "looks like another fake bomb threat!" thread in bada in short order.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/bleed-you-out-pig-feds-bust-man-threatening-trump-whistleblower-n1139996?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Brittan J. Atkinson allegedly sent the message to attorney Mark Zaid the day after Trump held up a photo of the Washington lawyer and read some of his tweets at a rally in Louisiana last November.

"All traitors must die miserable deaths," Atkinson's email read in part, the indictment says. "Those that represent traitors shall meet the same fate[.] We will hunt you down and bleed you out like the pigs you are. We have nothing but time, and you are running out of it, Keep looking over your shoulder[.] We know who you are, where you live, and who you associate with [.] We are all strangers in a crowd to you[.]"

Atkinson's wife told NBC News his arrest has left her "speechless."

“Was his email tactful? No, it wasn’t. Was it kind of disturbing? Yes, it was,” Theresa Atkinson said from her home in Beaverton, Mich. “But him along with several other people in this country are fed up with the bull----. They just want the country to run.”

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Message Board User said:

This:

“In today’s political environment, I hear echoes of the kind of rhetoric that I think inspired the perpetrators of the bombing,” said David F. Holt, 41, the Republican mayor of Oklahoma City. “I think that we all have an obligation to look at Oklahoma City — to look at that scar we have in our downtown — and remember where this all leads when you call other people your enemy, when you try to foster division and difference.”

Evil acts like the one that occurred behind me depend on the triumph of dehumanization, the idea, first perpetuated through words, that you’re different than me.   That your motivations are not pure.   That you are my enemy, the enemy of my people, and that this struggle is so real that all tactics must be on the table.   To accept such dehumanization and to reject all the things that we share in common, the reality that we all love, we all have families, we’re all seeking virtually the same outcome, requires a remarkable amount of delusion.   But we as humans have proven ourselves time and time again capable of such delusion.   And we pay a terrible price, time and time again.  I ask you to consider this morning that this sacred place is a sober reminder that humanity is in fact capable of such evil things, even here in the United States, even here in Oklahoma, and that we all have an obligation to speak up, and to reject words of dehumanization, words that divide us, words that cast others as our enemy.   Right now, I hear such words coming out of the mouths of some of the most prominent people in our country, and I see them echoed in daily life by those who know better.   We should know how this story ends, but let this place be a reminder.   We must have better conversations, we must reject dehumanization, we must love one another.

Edited by Aqua Buddha
  • Like 8

9 hours ago, Message Board User said:

I was in third grade. They pulled us all to the gym and rolled out one of those big box TVs and we watched coverage all afternoon. 

For as calculated and well thought out the bombing was, how McVeigh got caught always baffled me. No license plate? Something just doesn’t make sense there. 

Edited by ocugolf
Reason he got pulled over

2 hours ago, ocugolf said:

I was in third grade. They pulled us all to the gym and rolled out one of those big box TVs and we watched coverage all afternoon. 

For as calculated and well thought out the bombing was, how McVeigh got caught always baffled me. No license plate? Something just doesn’t make sense there. 

I was a sophomore in high school. I remember the event, but not many details about it. a few years later in college.... 9/11. ugh