Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

On 6/26/2020 at 9:51 AM, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm placing the following here due to the link to the Proud Boys. The clean cut "all American" scholarly trend among the white nationalists allows them to blend but there is nothing all American nor scholarly about them except perhaps they attend schools. And this is an issue, while higher ed is a great way to learn how to view the world through a critical lens, some of the hate groups are recruiting heavily in the schools, especially ones where they believe their message will be more welcome.

Meet Jaden McNeil.

He seems to be aware of the limits of free speech, but he hangs and those with whom he associates have bad intentions:

Wasn't this the premise of the 1995 film Higher Learning?

58 minutes ago, F250 said:

Wasn't this the premise of the 1995 film Higher Learning?

I've never seen this movie, so I don't know. Specifically, higher ed could have a thread all its own when it comes to politics if it does not already. Rather alarming how hate groups rebrand and resurface year after year.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Why would any man take issue with Ladies Night? That is how you avoid sausage parties. Narrator: 4 months later he was arrested for soliciting the services of a male prostitute and was in possession of crystal meth.

On 6/16/2020 at 5:48 PM, elguapo said:

Video of the shooting in NM yesterday evening

Here's a clip from just prior showing the shooter throwing a woman to the ground, leading to the protesters going after him

Fuck fascist pussies

Skip to :36 in the first video to see him taken down by a woman and a guy with a skateboard.

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Not the brightest attorney.  I guess he never heard of third degree price discrimination, or as I like to call it "senior citizen discount."  Same principle.  

He must have been pissed when he heard "kids get in free."

As a guy I was always REALLY pissed to show up to a club and find it already full of liquored up ladies. 

Edited by Bullneck

39 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I've never seen this movie, so I don't know. Specifically, higher ed could have a thread all its own when it comes to politics if it does not already. Rather alarming how hate groups rebrand and resurface year after year.

It was about Neo-Nazis recruiting on a college campus. They found a dorky social outcast and provided him a sense of community. Neo-Nazis encourage dork to remain in college because they want to infiltrate respectable society. Newly converted neo-Nazi engages in harassment of black athlete on campus. Craziness ensues.

Now that I think about it, I remember thinking that the premise was far fetched but 25 years later here we are. John Singleton was on to something. The dude played by Michael Rapaport was a Proto-Incel too.

Edited by F250

• 2 weeks later...

The way the story is written makes it sound like he was there with only his mother. I know maybe that's a sexist assumption, but it mentions that employees got involved immediately and he tried to hit one.

My initial reaction would be that the child was there with his mother and she screamed and tried to get him away, then employees got involved. Mostly because like y'all are saying, if he had an able-bodied father there with him then there should be a lot more in the story about that violent confrontation. Plus typically speaking a coward who would assault a child won't do it if a man is sitting next to that child.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know where to put this, it could go with several topics. The one I did NOT see coming was FBI, however. And yes, that is a blue check mark valid account for the FBI as far as I know and the tweeter seemed to verify it.

And he is being sarcastic as all the 14/88 people that noticed the Protocols now begin commenting:

I don't have twitter so unable to reach out to Robert Evans, but I'm waiting for either him or one of the antisemites to notice that on that account (@FBIRecordsVault) the Protocols appear two tweets after Policy Directive 1086 (so next in sequence is 1087, 1088). It's subtle, but they'll just piss themselves over that one. This is alarming.

It gets better. The Qtips have latched onto this and are running with it. Many of them haven't heard of the Protocols and think this is something new that adds to the Soros/Globalist/Jewish takeover. I realize you already know how gullible people get radicalized, but pushing the Protocols to the hive people wrapped up in Q is going to lead to some nasty shit. I guess people forget over time and thus, history repeats, but this is that damn Hitler crap coming out of the sewer and spewing itself into the street.

6 minutes ago, Nivek said:

ohhh, 1/330 of the country is going to rise up.  I am quaking in my fuzzy bunny slippers. 

And I am sure his friends were all stable normal well adjusted people that just decided to off themselves because of a mask.  

It doesn't take that many to destabilize a nation.

And if he or one of his buddies decides to shoot up the grocery store you happen to be shopping in, it matters.

The story between now and Jan 20, 2021 -- no matter who wins, actually -- is going to be "body count."

I am sure his veteran buddies would love the PR from vets shooting up stores of unarmed people trying to get groceries and the aftermath and subsequent hiring opportunities.  

This dude is a wimp.   If he was real about his convictions he would put them to the test.  Stand outside a hospital and have people cough in his face all day, no mask for a week in a Covid-19 hotspot.    

Psychological harm from wearing masks?  That is some fox news talking point bullshit.  That bitch boy doesn't know shit.  I can speak for my kids, they don't give a shit about wearing a mask.  They understand why we do it, and how it will one day pass.  

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Nivek said:

ohhh, 1/330 of the country is going to rise up.  I am quaking in my fuzzy bunny slippers. 

And I am sure his friends were all stable normal well adjusted people that just decided to off themselves because of a mask.  

I'm all for that 1million get together and plan a revolution and let covid burn through them like a forest fire.

• Hook 'Em 1

23 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And if he or one of his buddies decides to shoot up the grocery store you happen to be shopping in, it matters.

The story between now and Jan 20, 2021 -- no matter who wins, actually -- is going to be "body count."

This is the grim reality. The next six months are going to be dark af.  I’m surprised we haven’t seen more assassination attempts and hopefully we don’t but the conditions right now for an outbreak of extremist violence have never been better.  I would hate to be an FBI agent right now that has to monitor this shit.  

1 minute ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

This is the grim reality. The next six months are going to be dark af.  I’m surprised we haven’t seen more assassination attempts and hopefully we don’t but the conditions right now for an outbreak of extremist violence have never been better.  I would hate to be an FBI agent right now that has to monitor this shit.  

If Biden wins, odds are strong for there being over 100 real-deal assassination plots and/or attempts by Q-types.  These people have been motivated and egged on by the sitting president.  And even worse, if he loses, he will refer to the incoming president as a criminal who stole the election, and might even say something as ridiculous as "and he should be removed by any means necessary."  

Seriously, I suspect that we would face a situation where the sitting president calls for the assassination of the incoming president.  How ya gonna deal with that one, Secret Service?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

I have no idea what the FBI stuff up thread is about.

Sorry, I forgot I posted that.

Backstory: FBI has an archival twitter account. It is automated and pulls documents from their archive that have been scanned (and scrubbed for public view). For some very odd reason and what people are trying to figure out is if this particular release was random. Because the release was The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion. The old racist hoax material that Hitler, among others, used to pummel the Jews to near extinction. If you're not familiar with it, just use the general wiki source--if it hasn't been tampered with it would give an adequate  description.

QAnon conspiracy theorists grabbed onto this and the ones that are into the Marxist/Jewish/Clinton/Soros/whomever global takeover ran with this as a sign.

It is a rather ominous turn of events regardless of whether it was just a badly badly historically timed bot tweet (there have been a few others in the past of this account) or if it was intentional for several reasons. For example, if I was concerned about rising domestic terrorism, might flush some folks out in the open to keep an eye on them. Or in a bad way, to activate and organize little cells of crazy racists. It didn't help (and I pointed that out above) that two tweets before that a file numbered 1086 was tweeted. In other words, 1086, 1087, 1088. This is why the conspiracy stuff is so dangerous. I know better, and even I start to question my sanity. I know that the FBI files are not filled with cases of mothers baking cookies, so a lot of what this bot tweets is going to be descriptors of people or things that are worth monitoring: threats made to public officials, terror activities, you get the idea.

After the hue and cry, the FBI did tweet out an explanation and apologized for the automated  system not supplying context and made an attempt to explain::

So, the problem is now a bunch of people that don't really know the context of the file are now really really wrapped up in excitement about it. Racism is the gift that just keeps on giving. Merde.

• Hook 'Em 1

Real tough guy in running away. Sucker punching anyone is wrong even when it happens to an alt righter like Richard Spencer. It doesn’t make you a bad ass to knock someone down when they have zero warning.

edit: if this is a guy with a show, I imagine we will hear an apology today BUT that his wife/date had been threatened by the guy who got punched. Impossible to fully disprove and gives him cover.

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie

On 8/20/2020 at 12:49 PM, Brisketexan said:

Please, please, please destabilize the nation. Please.

6 minutes ago, Chuckie Finster said:

The conservative response to the teenage murderer is the surest sign yet that our country is broken beyond repair.

These people are fucked in the head. Gangs are good as long as the members are white.

I'm not surprised but still disturbed.

Edited by Bevo14

Just don’t try to engage in the DT thread, all those guys who organized on Facebook to head into Kenosha were Good Samaritans looking to defend others property against rioters.  It’s constant mental gymnastics.  I’ve seen most of us here acknowledge that senseless looting, violence and destruction are wrong that should be prosecuted...but most of the DT types won’t budge that a 17 year old bringing a rifle there and killing people is a reasonable response.