Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

They think they are true patriots, defending our country from domestic terrorists. You know, libs. Now libs, and every other rational person, views them as domestic terrorists. 

Makes for an awesome set up ahead of the most consequential election in over 100 years, if not ever. 

19 minutes ago, Mapache said:

I love how the insatiably attention-starved peacocks with pickup trucks wallpapered in gun decals, punisher decals, come and take it decals, don't tread on me decals, stars and bars decals, trump decals etc... have the notion that people don't know they exist, as if they weren't mowing down Walmart shoppers before George Floyd's murder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A 17 year old black male kills someone in a drive-by or gang related shooting -

Republicans - “Try him as an adult and render the harshest sentence possible! The death penalty!”

A 17 year old white male drives to another state and shoots and murders multiple people -

Republicans - “He’s just a little boy defending his community!”

giphy.gif

(And it was a different city in a whole different state from which he lived! Not his fucking community!)

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, MC Fresh Breath said:

Proud Boys temporarily detain a bicyclist.  Behaving as if they were cops.  They did this during the fires as well as people were evacuating.

Can you imagine the response to this if a group of black guys tried this kind of shit?

Just a reminder, the Proud Boys were founded by a guy who shoved a dildo up his ass on live TV.

11 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And these are the front line troops for our fascist president.

I’m dead serious, any Hollywood writer who submitted a script with these plot points would be laughed out of every room.

Right, of course.  Also, of course the cops aren't stopping this group of nuts from playing cops.  Every one involved in that 'stop' of the bike rider should be arrested.  Then again, I guess we don't know under the masks how many are actual cops.

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

And these are the front line troops for our fascist president.

I’m dead serious, any Hollywood writer who submitted a script with these plot points would be laughed out of every room.

Trump's Kamikazes who will live forever, shiny and chrome...

Somewhat relatedly, it is interesting in to ponder Bowie's "Heroes" in the context of these times.   Works on a whole different level when applying them to Trump and his cult following.  I am surprised he isn't using this to warm up the crowd for his rallies.

I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can beat them, just for one day
We can be heroes, just for one day

And you, you can be mean
And I, I'll drink all the time
'Cause we're lovers, and that is a fact
Yes we're lovers, and that is that

Though nothing will keep us together
We could steal time, just for one day
We can be heroes, forever and ever
What d'you say?

I, I can remember
Standing, by the wall
And the guns shot above our heads
And we kissed, as though nothing could fall

And the shame was on the other side
Oh, we can beat them, forever and ever
Then we could be heroes, just for one day

We can be heroes
We can be heroes
We can be heroes, just for one day
We can be heroes

Here is the rest of her thread. Alarming read when you consider the Trump Mafia Network. Trump Family (includes spouses), Roger Stone, Rudy G, Bill Barr (holding his nose but complicit), Manafort, Cohen, Flynn, and I'm leaving Bannon and a few others out I'm sure. All backed by a multi state armed group that operates outside the law, not declared terrorists, and pretty much eager to serve. Most everyone in the Surly CR knows this info, but it bears repeating to anyone and everyone. If Trump can rail on antifa all the time, then folks better fear these guys, cause they actually enjoy hurting you and anyone they hate. Antifa protests, the Proud Boys murder.

9 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I like the cross around his neck.  Very Christian of him.

He's another one of those idiots that I hope the internet outs and wrecks their lives.

Actually, it is very Christian of him.  Remember Jesus with the money changers where he told that guy, "I'll eat you face off, motherfucker" then sucker punched him? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

And given that the internet will find this guy, I'm going to guess that we will find out that this is not the first time he's been booked on assault charges, although it could be the first time he's booked for assaulting somebody he isn't related to.

Edited by atomheartbevo

22 minutes ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

Our boy

The Surl should have unlimited access to those court filings...

"Your honor, I'd like to refer to exhibit J, which is a drawing of my client's recounting of the events and timeline. Oh, and there may be drawings of penises, but only as accurate representations of the defendant's character and compensation issues."

• Hook 'Em 3