Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

16 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yep,

if one just had a chiropractor or wellness/massage therapist or nutritional expert license since Trump got Covid-19.  You can't prescribe drugs, but you could push some supplement that you swear was the other "non-Rx" item that Trump took during his recovery or is what Pence takes to make himself so virile.  Between then and now, you could have made tens of millions of dollars.  Now the Trumpers on here a little too educated/smart to realize the rouse.  But using some of them to get inroads into the more gullible segments of their fellow electorate...you could have cleaned house. 

And when Trump/Pence puts the hammer down on using their name, just offer a retroactive profit sharing where 40% of whatever is made goes back to the campaign/legal defense fund, and not only would they have no issue with you anymore...they'd help you market with digital campaign lists.  The best part?  Every smart Trumper on here knows for a fact my plan would work and a few of us would have made millions.  All I'd need is a mailing list, a chiropractor "license" and a throne of lies.  And we'd be swimming in cash.  I'm starting to think that's why some Trumpers keep towing the party line, they're lining up a payday that I'm just too naive/patriotic to see yet. 

Do you even "Bio-identical hormones" bro?

Alas, I have a conscience.

Yeah, fair point.  His followers should know they fucked up when the money to be made on the default/exit is greater than the money made on the origination/entry.  

You fucking rank-and-file Trumpers could fuck up a a cup of coffee.  At least the supporters of his I knew that knew it was all a rouse made serious, serious cash.  You mass-affluent dipshits are just gonna be left with a small tax break the last couple of years and no serious change in net worth to show for it.  I'm worse off but at least my friends and family in his inner circle made 6 to 7 figures extra cash on the rouse.  You fucking morons.  Enjoy your upgraded lease from 5-series to 7-series.  Oohh, I shudder to think

Edited by Lobo

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

God.....fucking....DAMMIT.

There are SO MANY FUCKING WAYS TO GRIFT OFF OF THESE 70 MILLION SUCKERS......AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANY OF THEM.

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE???????

Probably not too late to throw together some gruel to sell the masses...

maxresdefault.jpg

18 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Yeah, fair point.  His followers should know they fucked up when the money to be made on the default/exit is greater than the money made on the origination/entry.  

You fucking rank-and-file Trumpers could fuck up a a cup of coffee.  At least the supporters of his I knew that knew it was all a rouse made serious, serious cash.  You mass-affluent dipshits are just gonna be left with a small tax break the last couple of years and no serious change in net worth to show for it.  I'm worse off but at least my friends and family in his inner circle made 6 to 7 figures extra cash on the rouse.  You fucking morons.  Enjoy your upgraded lease from 5-series to 7-series.  Oohh, I shudder to think

It's not too late for you to market a Patriot phone case designed to filter out unwanted 5G tracking rays.

2 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

God.....fucking....DAMMIT.

There are SO MANY FUCKING WAYS TO GRIFT OFF OF THESE 70 MILLION SUCKERS......AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANY OF THEM.

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE???????

And the fun thing is, you can easily reach these people through social media, and as long as you are mildly careful, you won't run afoul of the policies the social media platforms have.

I followed along with the JFK stuff in the 90s, and those guys had to pimp their books and cassette tapes and VHS tapes in the backs of unevenly (and poorly) distributed magazines, flyers stuck up around various places on campus, and obscure public access or AM radio shows.  And not only did you have to pay for printing and distribution costs up front, and then watch as it took for ever to get your stuff distributed.

Here in 2020, you can hop on twitter or Facebook, choose a hashtag or whatever, and blast your message out to millions world-wide, at no cost whatsoever.  You can take your book, make it an ebook, throw it up on Amazon, etc., and boom, tens of millions of people could stumble upon it.

Edited by atomheartbevo

I still think there's a Rudy Guiliani/Four Seasons/Gritty/Trumpkin marketing play in here somewhere.  I'll figure it out.  Probably involves Don Jr. and his "connections"  

Just now, Lobo said:

I still think there's a Rudy Guiliani/Four Seasons/Gritty/Trumpkin marketing play in here somewhere.  I'll figure it out.  Probably involves Don Jr. and his "connections"  

The Q Trump watch is another one. Watch face has the red/white/blue Q but the 'hook tail' on the letter moves along with two small pistols for the hour, minutes, and seconds (the hook tail of the Q). Each hour is a symbol from the notorious 'drops.'

Think of it as the modern drink your Ovaltine secret decoder ring.

I need to think of a good price point though....

22 hours ago, Lobo said:

"We would go".......go where?  Where exactly is the revolution taking place?  The guy's a fucking chiropractor for fuck's sake...as soon as he's done revving everybody up, he's gonna pull some shit like: 

"Hey everybody, before we go take back America...we should all stock up some supplements.  I have a number of wellness vitamins and bio-balms that I'd like to talk to you about before you head out!"  

MAGA Patriot/ProudbOis/Boogaloo:  "Hey man, what's that box of pills with the blue line and confederate stars on it?"
Dr. Fryar:  "These?  You talking about this small box of therapeutic supplements costing just $249.95?  Oh you folks wouldn't be interested in this, these are just a special regimen I carry that's the same thing President Trump takes everyday to stay healthy, strong, and virus-free.  I mean, I could share the wellness breakthrough with you if you're willing to buy in bulk...nevermind.  It's only for those truly serious about feeling their god-given best.  I mean, if you had a valid credit card with you before we head off to demand the recount..." 

doesn’t Alex Jones pimp supplements ?

I swear on my faith I did not know he did that, but yes...but now that I look at his website...it does seem like a sick joke made by me in a hungover rambling is actually the basis of his income stream:  https://www.infowarsstore.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIr6mUgM-W7QIVC3iGCh2K9wvpEAAYASAAEgLDjPD_BwE

Good Lord, can we just stop as a country and just realize that no matter what side you're on...the stupid shit we used to just joke about at parties is coming true, writ large, around the nation.  There are people "fueling up" on unproven supplements for a war that's apparently going down at the Big Lots near you.  

How the fuck did we get here?  Nothing I can make up out of drunken sarcasm is beyond the capacity of at least a few million of my fellow citizens.  

I can open a pop-up store for Black Friday that says, "No Masks Permitted, All Are Welcomed for Great Deals" and go up to the fire marshall capacity for hours on end and our tag line will be "Come in for great deals and Covid-19 immunity so that you'll be cleared for large Christmas gatherings with lots of presents under your arm at great prices" and I'd make a million dollars.  As fucked up and stupid and childish as that sounds, I have no doubt I could sell whatever the fuck I wanted in this country with that type of marketing.  That's where we are right now.  One of my day jobs is in banking/fintech, you used to have to be subtle and discrete about separating dumb people from their money.  Now, the more open and transparent you are about it...the more they love you for it.  The Trump merch wave of sales coming soon will be more proof of that. 

12 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Christ this country is broken 

They/we are but that dude needs to man up a little. Comes off a bit like a pussy. Not that the parents were right or anything but from the description alone and his reaction description, nut up bro. Still, the trumpkins suck. 

https://news4sanantonio.com/news/local/police-man-sent-emails-to-church-threatening-to-light-priest-on-fire-kill-democrats

A man has been arrested for allegedly sending multiple emails threatening a local church, using political, racial and religious themes.

William Edward Bender, 55, allegedly began sending these emails to the Episcopal Church of the Holy Spirit & Kids of the Kingdom Episcopal School this past June.

The emails were not reported until November.

According to police, the pastor at the church told them Bender attended their services before and sent the emails to the pastor and another parishioner.

An email from Nov. 8 allegedly details an interaction Bender had with another person, asking if “it was time to start killing people.”

Bender also allegedly wrote “I’m going to let those Democrats live for a while longer,” in the email, according to court records.

The church leadership was then notified, who said they feared Bender would provide an imminent threat.

A few days later, Nov. 12, another email was sent to the church.

This time, Bender allegedly said the following:

I think if Christ were to come back today, he’d spend a good bit of his time punching you ******* right in the face every time you made some self-serving and ******* virtue signaling statement, how many times would you need to get slapped before you stopped?

Spoiler

Court records say it didn’t stop there, even threatening to allegedly light priests on fire.

“You want priests getting covered in gasoline, and set on fire? Because this is how you get priest covered in gasoline, and set on fire," the email reads, according to court records.

Court records state this email included a link to when the Pope congratulated Joe Biden on his projected Presidential victory.

Church leadership sent Bender a reply Nov. 12, telling him he was no longer allowed on church property.

Bender allegedly acknowledged this notice, saying he would go to the church still to put the church in position to have to tell him to leave.

Some Hills are worth dying on,” the email allegedly reads. “Practicing free speech and trying to go to church in order to prevent the eternal enslavement of all humanity to the satan-worshiping Jews and their evil and robotically obedient Chinese golems seems like a good thing do die for... I’d like a head, shot, if possible.”

The church says it has had to hire armed security, cut attendance and ask children not to come because of these threats.

Bender was arrested and is facing a terroristic threat charge.

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

My wife, an ordained minister, has this on our fridge:

6c12d6e560551044247c0c5af879fdee.jpg

I think it’s theologically sound, in general. Also, I’m pretty sure Jesus isn’t hostile to jews. Just call it a guess.

I should add "What religion did Jesus practice?" do my moron test.

Along with "Where was Barack Obama born?"

and "Who won the 2020 presidential election?"

Trump would fail all three.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

So, is the WH going to talk about the War on Holidays that aren't Christmas, because no way this was a random event....(Hanukkah begins this evening, defacing happened on Tuesday)

Trump: so many people, really an unbelievable number of people have come up to me, and all they want to talk about is how Anne Frank would never talk about how I built the greatest economy the world has ever seen. Or how this past election was so unbelievably rigged. I will say, she didnt have a lot of great things to say about the Germans, and that Merkel, she's no friend of the USA. Nasty women who thinks sleepy Joe won the election. So we'll have to see what happens.

Edited by Blotto

57 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I wonder how many aggys are members of the Proud Boys. 

But like seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people? The Proud Boys sounds like a fucking gay bar and they think it makes em sound cool? Christ 

GavinMcInnesShovingDildoinAssWhileLiveStreaming.gif

NTTIAWWT.jpg