Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

They finally charged her. Local law released a statement saying she called and apologized, so it’s all good. But I think enough pressure was put on them to do their fucking jobs. Husband runs a gun group or some shit. So I’m sure he’s tight with the cops

Edited by Neonmoon

2 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

They finally charged her. Local law released a statement saying she called and apologized, so it’s all good. But I think enough pressure was put on them to do their fucking jobs. Husband runs a gun group or some shit. So I’m sure he’s tight with the cops

It's not a terroristic threat if they're white, amirite

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

It's not a terroristic threat if they're white, amirite

Probably more to do with MAGA. We don’t enforce laws against our own team. 

But she clearly broke the law. She committed assault. But it took pressure from the public for her crazy ass to get charged 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

I was just funnin!  Come on, you took that seriously?!?  Just kidding, LOL.

Fuck you republicans.  Fuck you.

Probably more to do with MAGA. We don’t enforce laws against our own team. 
But she clearly broke the law. She committed assault. But it took pressure from the public for her crazy ass to get charged 

Remember, the MAGAs are ONLY for “law and order” subject to the following requirement:

They favor laws that protect them, but do not bind them; they want other non-MAGAs to be subject to laws that bind them, but do not protect them. That’s it. That’s their entire worldview when it comes to the law and “the sacred Constitution!” (which none of them understand).
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

On 1/7/2022 at 5:37 PM, Blotto said:

I originally posted in the Aubery thread in the Daily Texan, but it probably is better suited here. Don't want to irritate any GOP snowflake's labia when they read about their patriot brethren out shooting black people.

Story - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10376055/White-North-Carolina-motorist-51-shoots-black-motorcyclist-dead-road-rage-attack.html

heres the fat fuck son's fb page complete with confederate flag profile pic: https://www.facebook.com/roger.nobles.1

Consider me shocked...

Jesus, check

image.png.b68b039dabfdc58e5904ff4558c0f3a9.png

Covid Rants, check

image.png.589ed337d8cce52ed5f4658532b93980.png

and of course, every patriots hero, fat donnie himself:

image.png.c051bf7d0c28a548e89d24a3caa081de.png

image.png.10471cbb57b21a2de0e451c2ba7528ad.png

but yeah, Obama was too divisive

The Trump Inteligentsia

Who is smart enough to realize...?

Spoiler

spacer.png

They're here to answer your questions.

Edited by RomaVicta

I’m a pretty big opponent of red flag laws, but that right there should qualify.  They needed to be removing the arsenal from their house an hour after she made those comments. Fuck them. 

Why do you hate freedom and Liberty and eagles and the flag and America?

We will never, ever, ever do something common sense and obvious like that. Particularly because laws against violence apply to….you know….other people, not fine American patriots like these. And you know the difference between the two.

"Asserting our Second Amendment rights."

I find the increasing pervasiveness of that phrase extremely worrisome. The incompletely quoted Second Amendment has hitherto referred to the right to own firearms. The phrase above, being used as it has been, strongly suggests that the amendment grants the right and seeming encouragement to use guns against anyone a citizen deems to be a traitor.

Due process is suspended because of alleged corruption of the traitors in the courts, in office, and wearing badges. Lawyers, the press, the unions, and Congress as forms of redress have been decried for decades (thanks, Ronnie).

This pours accelerant on the argument-proof, carefully cultivated rage of the right. "Don't argue with me because I already know everything that's true and I will shoot you if you persist, traitor."

The juggernaut of rabble-roused Idiot World gains terrible speed. Again, where does the Army stand?

Help me, American Ataturk, you're our only hope.

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I find the increasing pervasiveness of that phrase extremely worrisome. The incompletely quoted Second Amendment has hitherto referred to the right to own firearms. The phrase above, being used as it has been, strongly suggests that the amendment grants the right and seeming encouragement to use guns against anyone a citizen deems to be a traitor.

Due process is suspended because of alleged corruption of the traitors in the courts, in office, and wearing badges. Lawyers, the press, the unions, and Congress as forms of redress have been decried for decades (thanks, Ronnie).

This pours accelerant on the argument-proof, carefully cultivated rage of the right. "Don't argue with me because I already know everything that's true and I will shoot you if you persist, traitor."

The juggernaut of rabble-roused Idiot World gains terrible speed. Again, where does the Army stand?

They generally leave out the "Well-Regulated Militia" part as well, which is smart, because a PT Test would send most of them into the ER. The survivors would adapt to the whole chain-of-command concept about as well as my cat plays the trumpet.

32 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Why do you hate freedom and Liberty and eagles and the flag and America?

We will never, ever, ever do something common sense and obvious like that. Particularly because laws against violence apply to….you know….other people, not fine American patriots like these. And you know the difference between the two.

I’d also like to add, fucking go ahead and take my guns away if I ever start taking Olan Mills family portraits with them.  I can’t even remember the last time I had a gun in a hunting/trophy pic. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

So, you DO understand what “the rule of law” is to them.

The only rule is “things have to be the way I want them to be.” And the enabling legislation for that rule is “and I have a god-given right to use a weapon to force others to comply with my rule.”

Their answer is of course “but tyranny!”, or even “tyranny of the majority!”, Indicating that they don’t understand “tyranny” at all.

Tyranny is not a government that imposes rules you don’t like/fails to impose rules you demand. Because that scenario simply describes “government where the people are not 100% in agreement on issue X.” Which is, of course, ALL government (you never get perfect unanimity). Tyranny is government that does those things, AND does not provide you a means to voice and exercise your dissent through the court, ballot box, etc.

I’m other words, because the government doesn’t behave the way they want (bowing to their will alone), they call it tyranny, and to solve this warped problem, they want to resort to…..actual tyranny: a government that governs according to what people with guns say, instead of what people with votes say.

These people are the tyrants they rail against. Irony is dead.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

I’d also like to add, fucking go ahead and take my guns away if I ever start taking Olan Mills family portraits with them.  I can’t even remember the last time I had a gun in a hunting/trophy pic. 

In Basic Training me and some friends posed like Rambo during some field exercise. The red blank adapters on the ends of our M16s kinda harshed the buzz though.

• Hook 'Em 2

They cut her off. She obviously was going to say she would bring every gun loaded and ready…for show and tell on Monday.

7 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

The fuck is wrong with these people.  I don't mean just these two, specifically.  I mean everyone of their ilk.  You are not tough.  In fact, your guns make you look like insecure little bitches with very little brain.

4 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I've got plenty of hobbies, and some prized possessions, but have never felt the need to pose with any of them unless it for some competition I was in.

The idea of posing with one of my firearms is weird as fuck these days.  I've done it when I received one as a gift, like a .22 rifle I got for Christmas as a kid, and a .410 I got when I turned 12).

I've done it with a Civil War-era musket, supposedly passed down in the family from the person who carried it (and deserted with it LOL), but I was in a Civil War uniform, and it was just one of those things where a couple of generations of us put on the uniform and posed with the musket in an attempt to show some kind of non-existent family resemblance.

4 hours ago, RDCanecutter said:

In Basic Training me and some friends posed like Rambo during some field exercise. The red blank adapters on the ends of our M16s kinda harshed the buzz though.

I look back at the pictures of me in basic and afterward, and our M16A2s do not look very tactical compared to the M4s that seem to be a staple among GQP households these days.  They look like something out of Vietnam (which they basically were).

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I look back at the pictures of me in basic and afterward, and our M16A2s do not look very tactical compared to the M4s that seem to be a staple among GQP households these days.  They look like something out of Vietnam (which they basically were).

But we had grenades and M60s. I got caught snoozing and was rewarded with getting to stand up all night holding an M60. Source of my superpowers.

I like her defense in that police press release:  "Her statement was not intended the way it was perceived."

You told a school board you were bringing multiple, loaded guns to their school on Monday.  

Unless you closed out your remarks with "The Aristocrats!"...I'm not sure how else they can take your comments.  

If I was the Republican state rep for her district, I'd start worrying about her primary-ing you this year.  

I like her defense in that police press release:  "Her statement was not intended the way it was perceived."
You told a school board you were bringing multiple, loaded guns to their school on Monday.  
Unless you closed out your remarks with "The Aristocrats!"...I'm not sure how else they can take your comments.  
If I was the Republican state rep for her district, I'd start worrying about her primary-ing you this year.  
She didn't even apologize to the people she threatened. She apologized to the cops. I guess she felt bad for putting them in a position where they had to justify not doing their jobs.

DailyBeast: DHS Warns That Right-Wing Extremists Could Attack Power Grid

Domestic violent extremists and racially motivated extremists have been developing plans to attack the U.S. electric sector, according to an intelligence bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security that was issued this week and obtained by The Daily Beast.

“DVEs have developed credible, specific plans to attack electricity infrastructure since at least 2020, identifying the electric grid as a particularly attractive target given its interdependency with other infrastructure sectors,” the alert said.

DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis issued the alert to the electric sector Monday, following requests from power companies to take stock of increased threats from domestic violent extremists in 2020 and 2021.

The alert comes as DHS and federal investigators strain to keep up with the threat of domestic violent extremists, and continue to work to charge participants in the Jan. 6 insurrection. The head of DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis John Cohen told lawmakers in recent testimony that, nearly one year after the riot on Capitol Hill, the threat landscape from domestic violent extremists “is one of the most complex, volatile, and dynamic that I’ve experienced in my career.”

DHS has been buckling down on efforts to share more intelligence on domestic violent extremism with the private sector and state and local partners, according to Cohen. Over the last year and a half, the FBI has been pushing more resources to domestic terrorism investigations. And the FBI has more than doubled its domestic terrorism caseload since spring of 2020, according to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

White supremacists expressed interest in “wreaking havoc” on the power grid if President Donald Trump were to lose re-election in 2020. And last year, four men with ties to racially motivated extremists were charged with conspiracy to damage the property of an energy facility in the United States, after using assault-style rifles in an attempt to explode a power substation.

DHS intelligence suggests that domestic violent extremists will continue to plot attacks against electrical infrastructure in the U.S. that “may result in physical damage.” Conversations from domestic violent extremists online in recent months have focused on encouraging lone wolf attacks, as well as attempts to inspire individuals with little or no training to go after electric infrastructure—including with firearms, improvised incendiary devices, hammers, and power saws.

28 minutes ago, Captainant said:

DailyBeast: DHS Warns That Right-Wing Extremists Could Attack Power Grid

Domestic violent extremists and racially motivated extremists have been developing plans to attack the U.S. electric sector, according to an intelligence bulletin from the Department of Homeland Security that was issued this week and obtained by The Daily Beast.

“DVEs have developed credible, specific plans to attack electricity infrastructure since at least 2020, identifying the electric grid as a particularly attractive target given its interdependency with other infrastructure sectors,” the alert said.

DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis issued the alert to the electric sector Monday, following requests from power companies to take stock of increased threats from domestic violent extremists in 2020 and 2021.

The alert comes as DHS and federal investigators strain to keep up with the threat of domestic violent extremists, and continue to work to charge participants in the Jan. 6 insurrection. The head of DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis John Cohen told lawmakers in recent testimony that, nearly one year after the riot on Capitol Hill, the threat landscape from domestic violent extremists “is one of the most complex, volatile, and dynamic that I’ve experienced in my career.”

DHS has been buckling down on efforts to share more intelligence on domestic violent extremism with the private sector and state and local partners, according to Cohen. Over the last year and a half, the FBI has been pushing more resources to domestic terrorism investigations. And the FBI has more than doubled its domestic terrorism caseload since spring of 2020, according to FBI Director Christopher Wray.

White supremacists expressed interest in “wreaking havoc” on the power grid if President Donald Trump were to lose re-election in 2020. And last year, four men with ties to racially motivated extremists were charged with conspiracy to damage the property of an energy facility in the United States, after using assault-style rifles in an attempt to explode a power substation.

DHS intelligence suggests that domestic violent extremists will continue to plot attacks against electrical infrastructure in the U.S. that “may result in physical damage.” Conversations from domestic violent extremists online in recent months have focused on encouraging lone wolf attacks, as well as attempts to inspire individuals with little or no training to go after electric infrastructure—including with firearms, improvised incendiary devices, hammers, and power saws.

cue Texas GOP getting their excuses lined up: "It's that crazy antifuh! They took down the power grid!"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

cue Texas GOP getting their excuses lined up: "It's that crazy antifuh! They took down the power grid!"

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

When the Texas grid goes down, it won’t make a big difference between whether or not Greg Abbott attacked it, or just let it fail because he’s an incompetent boob. Either way it failed and were fucked. 

If you want to turn the state purple/blue, that's a good way of doing it.  George Soros must be funding these terrorists. /MAGA

Edited by atomheartbevo

20 minutes ago, tchookem said:

Everything about this sentence is totally normal.

“The event will focus on border law enforcement and the direct connection to election integrity from a Biblical worldview,” according to the conference’s website, which says the “rolling car protest on the border” will take place on Sunday.

• Rage+1 2

Where did this guy come from? I can’t keep up.

“With his powerful voice, high-level guests and his ability to see through fake news, Doug Billings has brought The Right Side to relevance. He continually points out the intellectual immaturity of liberals with facts, truth, God and humor. General Micahel Flynn, Lin Wood and Glenn Beck have all said that Doug may well be the next Rush Limbaugh.”

https://dougbillings.us/video/doug-heads-to-the-southern-border-to-fight-child-sex-trafficking-illegal-immigration-and-election-fraud-plus-his-interview-with-christie-hutcherson-of-we-stand-america/

4 hours ago, TexPx said:

Where did this guy come from? I can’t keep up.

“With his powerful voice, high-level guests and his ability to see through fake news, Doug Billings has brought The Right Side to relevance. He continually points out the intellectual immaturity of liberals with facts, truth, God and humor. General Micahel Flynn, Lin Wood and Glenn Beck have all said that Doug may well be the next Rush Limbaugh.”

https://dougbillings.us/video/doug-heads-to-the-southern-border-to-fight-child-sex-trafficking-illegal-immigration-and-election-fraud-plus-his-interview-with-christie-hutcherson-of-we-stand-america/

Given how absurd these types are, I feel like I should be taking advantage of the rubes with an even more absurd persona.

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

• Drool 1

Given how absurd these types are, I feel like I should be taking advantage of the rubes with an even more absurd persona.
200.gif

If you are going for the “intellectual” right wingers it will be tough to compete with Doug. He has a Master’s Degree in Adult Learning from…somewhere.

2 hours ago, TexPx said:

If you are going for the “intellectual” right wingers it will be tough to compete with Doug. He has a Master’s Degree in Adult Learning from…somewhere.

Just looked at his site.

I started this show in February of 2020 after having been furloughed from a 23-year human resources executive career in the manufacturing & healthcare industries. I was a victim, as were many of you, of the wildly unnecessary economic shutdowns due to the (highly survivable) CoVid19 plandemic. It was at this time I took note of our beloved Republic in a new way…It is under attack from within and from outside our borders. I drew this conclusion: The elected class of the Democrat party in the United States has transitioned into a mixture of Communism and Socialism and have become the Commusocialist Party. And make no mistake: They are NOT an American political party.

They are anti-American. The radical left and their elected class want to radically transform America away from the Divine Providence of God who inspired our Founders to write the three most significant documents (other than the Bible) in the history of mankind:
1. The United States Declaration of Independence
2. The United States Constitution
3. The United States Bill of Rights

So he was an HR exec in the manufacturing & healthcare industries.  And he looks like he's in his 60s or 70s, so I'm assuming he had other careers.  Surprised one of his connections didn't come through for him.

But then again, this probably pays a lot more.

PS: Doug, God didn't inspire the Founding Fathers to write those documents, it was the fucking British.

6 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Think Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

2 hours ago, TexPx said:

161024091729-tom-hanks-black-jeopardy-da

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I drew this conclusion: The elected class of the Democrat party in the United States has transitioned into a mixture of Communism and Socialism and have become the Commusocialist Party. And make no mistake: They are NOT an American political party.

They are anti-American.

Ok.  I was actually ready to see what was coming after this.  I thought, "hmm, maybe he might actually have SOME rational discourse coming."  I should have known better.

The radical left and their elected class want to radically transform America away from the Divine Providence of God who inspired our Founders to write the three most significant documents (other than the Bible) in the history of mankind:
1. The United States Declaration of Independence
2. The United States Constitution
3. The United States Bill of Rights

tumblr_o4cv7qzCZs1tq4of6o1_500.gif

1 hour ago, atomheartbevo said:

Just looked at his site.

So he was an HR exec in the manufacturing & healthcare industries.  And he looks like he's in his 60s or 70s, so I'm assuming he had other careers.  Surprised one of his connections didn't come through for him.

But then again, this probably pays a lot more.

PS: Doug, God didn't inspire the Founding Fathers to write those documents, it was the fucking British.

Not to mention nothing was shut down in February 2020.  That didn't start until March, even in places like California.

Edited by TwiceHorn