Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

welp. one in our own fucking back yard. god-fucking-dammit:

Police said further investigation also turned up several photos of Blakely on his Facebook page, “where he displays white supremacist imagery and points guns at the camera,” the affidavit said.

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

if it is the same dakota blakely i just found on facebook, i've already got a sandy hook post, a "do black lives really matter" post, and a kid wearing a confederate flag mask post, and him standing in front of a confederate flag with a pistol.  i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess . . . julian castro supporter.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017329086338

3 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

if it is the same dakota blakely i just found on facebook, i've already got a sandy hook post, a "do black lives really matter" post, and a kid wearing a confederate flag mask post, and him standing in front of a confederate flag with a pistol.  i'm going to go out on a limb here and guess . . . julian castro supporter.

"Studies Percision Machining at TSTC in Waco", wow what a fucking perfect caricature of trump's base. Coupled with all of his most recent pics being confederate flags and crotch rocket motorcycle burnouts. Maybe it's swam's kid?

6 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

He seems like a standard libtard.

23509356_167114820542820_576511379198608

28783580_199133480674287_810541043308786

20840713_145180849402884_844463111672931

Combining imagery of a group that got their asses kicked while trying to to eliminate all Jews and other “inferiors”, with a group that got their asses kicked while trying to defend the right to own minorities.  

Sounds like a good example of what happens when your parents were related before marriage.   

2 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Nazi teens online: "Let's adopt all these signifiers that seem harmless so we can laugh at people for being dumber than us."
Everyone else: "Hey we can tell exactly what you're doing and you aren't fooling us for a second."
Nazi teens online: "WHAT!? HOWWW!?!?!?!?!"

• Like 3

1 hour ago, bad_teammate said:

Nazi teens online: "Let's adopt all these signifiers that seem harmless so we can laugh at people for being dumber than us."
Everyone else: "Hey we can tell exactly what you're doing and you aren't fooling us for a second."
Nazi teens online: "WHAT!? HOWWW!?!?!?!?!"

I'm sort of amazed they include the bowl haircut as like, a cool thing for them now. I get that they like emulating their heroes and all, but it's a fucking bowl haircut.

1 hour ago, wildcat09 said:

I'm sort of amazed they include the bowl haircut as like, a cool thing for them now. I get that they like emulating their heroes and all, but it's a fucking bowl haircut.

none of them were ever going to get laid anyway so...

Not cool.

https://www.newsweek.com/alt-right-activist-known-online-based-stickman-gets-probation-assaulting-protesters-leaded-1461463

Alt-Right Activist Known Online as 'Based Stickman' Gets Probation for Assaulting Protesters With Leaded Stick

An alt-right activist convicted of possessing a leaded stick has been given a surprise sentence of five years of probation, along with a verbal reprimand from a California judge Wednesday.

Kyle Chapman, 43, is a fervent Trump supporter who describes himself as an "American Nationalist." At a March 2017 pro-Trump rally in Berkeley, California, Chapman was spotted allegedly assaulting protesters with opposing political views.

A Berkley police officer said in court documents that Chapman could be seen using pepper spray on opponents at the event. A video which became popular among alt-right activists allegedly shows Chapman, wearing what appears to be body armor and a baseball helmet, hitting an anti-fascist protester with a stick at the event.

Chapman's alleged activities at the Berkeley rally eventually resulted in the man accepting a plea bargain, pleading guilty to one charge of "possessing a leaded stick or billy club." Chapman had agreed to a felony probation term of three years in the plea bargain, but was surprised to find that Alameda County Superior Court Judge Mark McCannon had a different plan at Wednesday's hearing.

"I was under the impression it would be three years," Chapman told the judge. McCannon then offered Chapman the opportunity of throwing out the plea bargain and allowing the case to go to trial. Chapman declined the offer, and accepted the five year probation term.

"You were armed to the teeth at the protest," McCannon told Chapman at the hearing. "And the next thing you know it was a melee."

Chapman had previously been convicted of several other felonies, including a 1993 Texas robbery, grand theft in 2001 and two counts of possession of a firearm by a felon in 2008. Normally, California law would prevent a person with a similar record from being eligible for probation, but statutes allow for it under "unusual circumstances."

Judge McCannon told prosecutors he did find unusual circumstances in a closed door meeting Wednesday. It's unclear what those circumstances are.

Chapman is sometimes known by the nickname "Based Stickman." "Stickman" appears to be a reference to his alleged penchant for hitting people with sticks. "Based" is a slang term signifying a person who proudly "doesn't care what other people think about them." It was previously slang for a person addicted to smoking cocaine.

n June, Chapman accepted another plea bargain in Texas, pleading guilty to one felony charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. In that case it was alleged that Chapman hit another man with a wooden barstool, resulting in severe injuries including six fractures to the man's face and a hemorrhaging brain.

The plea resulted in Chapman avoiding any jail time, instead being handed three years of "deferred adjudication," alongside a $10,000 monetary penalty and an order to take anger management classes and stay away from the bar where the assault took place.

On 9/23/2019 at 4:36 PM, bolverk said:

'Heavy" write-up on this guy:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/09/jarrett-william-smith/

He had previously been stationed at Fort Bliss and was recently transferred to Fort Riley in Kansas.

Looks like his next duty station might be Fort Leavenworth. At least he gets to stay in beautiful Kansas.

• Haha 1

Not cool.
https://www.newsweek.com/alt-right-activist-known-online-based-stickman-gets-probation-assaulting-protesters-leaded-1461463

Alt-Right Activist Known Online as 'Based Stickman' Gets Probation for Assaulting Protesters With Leaded Stick

An alt-right activist convicted of possessing a leaded stick has been given a surprise sentence of five years of probation, along with a verbal reprimand from a California judge Wednesday.
Kyle Chapman, 43, is a fervent Trump supporter who describes himself as an "American Nationalist." At a March 2017 pro-Trump rally in Berkeley, California, Chapman was spotted allegedly assaulting protesters with opposing political views.
A Berkley police officer said in court documents that Chapman could be seen using pepper spray on opponents at the event. A video which became popular among alt-right activists allegedly shows Chapman, wearing what appears to be body armor and a baseball helmet, hitting an anti-fascist protester with a stick at the event.
Chapman's alleged activities at the Berkeley rally eventually resulted in the man accepting a plea bargain, pleading guilty to one charge of "possessing a leaded stick or billy club." Chapman had agreed to a felony probation term of three years in the plea bargain, but was surprised to find that Alameda County Superior Court Judge Mark McCannon had a different plan at Wednesday's hearing.
"I was under the impression it would be three years," Chapman told the judge. McCannon then offered Chapman the opportunity of throwing out the plea bargain and allowing the case to go to trial. Chapman declined the offer, and accepted the five year probation term.
"You were armed to the teeth at the protest," McCannon told Chapman at the hearing. "And the next thing you know it was a melee."
Chapman had previously been convicted of several other felonies, including a 1993 Texas robbery, grand theft in 2001 and two counts of possession of a firearm by a felon in 2008. Normally, California law would prevent a person with a similar record from being eligible for probation, but statutes allow for it under "unusual circumstances."
Judge McCannon told prosecutors he did find unusual circumstances in a closed door meeting Wednesday. It's unclear what those circumstances are.
Chapman is sometimes known by the nickname "Based Stickman." "Stickman" appears to be a reference to his alleged penchant for hitting people with sticks. "Based" is a slang term signifying a person who proudly "doesn't care what other people think about them." It was previously slang for a person addicted to smoking cocaine.
n June, Chapman accepted another plea bargain in Texas, pleading guilty to one felony charge of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. In that case it was alleged that Chapman hit another man with a wooden barstool, resulting in severe injuries including six fractures to the man's face and a hemorrhaging brain.
The plea resulted in Chapman avoiding any jail time, instead being handed three years of "deferred adjudication," alongside a $10,000 monetary penalty and an order to take anger management classes and stay away from the bar where the assault took place.

if the Cali assault happened after he took the deferred on the Agg DW here in Texas, that boy getting adjudicated and revoked.

low hanging fruit right there...

After racist emails, Wake Forest University keeps armed guards outside of some classrooms

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2019/09/27/after-racist-emails-wake-forest-university-keeps-armed-guards-outside-some-classrooms/

The email that was sent to Soares ended with, “We need to stop all diversity programs and restore what made the West the greatest force for true progress in the history of the world. I agree with the right on one thing, that we need to purge this country of the hyper-emotional, hyperbolic, and the hyper-pigmented.”

The members of Soares’s department who got emails “were singled out in a way that alarmed us greatly,” he said, because it suggested they might have been written by someone who had been in the building.

One of the emails was a racist attack sent to an administrative assistant, who is black and whose photo does not appear on the department’s website, he said. It seemed to Soares that “the only way this person knew to target her explicitly with the n-word and other racist things was to be aware of who she is."

Given how much propaganda the American Identity Movement has been leafletting this fall on campuses, combined with TPUSA and Campus Reform, I am not surprised. The word "diversity" has become a trigger for those groups and it seems they have been going for smaller groups in more places instead of the mass speakers they did about two years ago.

12 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

AnTiFa!!!!! Both Sides!!!!

Well, that's awesome -- hits so many of the classics: 

Feminists suck (and buried within that is also a "because no women will have sex with me" incel play)

Immigrants suck

Jews suck, and of course, they are the root problem (worldwide jewish conspipracy!  Play the hits!)

Chan culture is the dominant culture, at least when it comes to taking action.  We live on Chan planet.  Fuck this fucking planet.

Edited by Brisketexan