Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

The internet is doing its thing. You can now find that Lata clown's home address in Flower Mound, his wife's name and employer (she teaches at a christian academy, lulz). If anybody lives in Flower Mound, do me a favor and go take a shit in his pool. Fuck that guy. Hope his 15 seconds of Trump rage was worth it.

And of course he spends his days retweeting James Woods  https://archive.is/ShU1J 

Edited by Blotto

I honestly can't understand why Democrats haven't made right-wing violence a bigger issue. It demands scrutiny and  top-of-the-list talking points to rebut the never-ending stream of lies and distortions about "ANTIFAAAAAAAA" from the crazies on the right, like those in DT who label any protest on the left "violent" or "riots" and will bend over backwards to defend gun-toting activist Trump supporters, racists in Charlottesville, and concealed-carry UBer drivers shooting at protesters in Austin with an obvious political agenda. How many fucking times does shit like this have to happen and how many FBI investigations do we need to start calling this domestic terrorism very much a part of right-wing political expression?

We don't have a violence problem on the political left, this is exclusively a one-way street. This is an incontrovertible fact.

Here's another fact: Democratic voters and the Democratic Party have had not one but TWO presidential candidates in a span of twenty years lose the presidency despite winning more votes than their Republican counterpart. That is so fucking wrong in so many ways but what is notable is what didn't happen in the wake of those events. We saw widespread protests and millions of Americans in the streets, but we didn't witness any political violence as a result. There was a peaceful transfer of power with a promise to fight against the Republican party machine in upcoming elections. 

Now we have an authoritarian piece of shit who refuses to say that he will accept the will of the people in the event he loses the election and is giving cookies to groups like the Proud Boys. 

Can you imagine what the response would be from the right if Donald Trump were to win the popular vote but lose the election? Do you think there would be peaceful protests, or do you think we'd see people getting punched in the face, run over, and shot?

I think we all know the answer to that. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gourmand said:

I honestly can't understand why Democrats haven't made right-wing violence a bigger issue. It demands scrutiny and  top-of-the-list talking points to rebut the never-ending stream of lies and distortions about "ANTIFAAAAAAAA" from the crazies on the right, like those in DT who label any protest on the left "violent" or "riots" and will bend over backwards to defend gun-toting activist Trump supporters, racists in Charlottesville, and concealed-carry UBer drivers shooting at protesters in Austin with an obvious political agenda. How many fucking times does shit like this have to happen and how many FBI investigations do we need to start calling this domestic terrorism very much a part of right-wing political expression?

We don't have a violence problem on the political left, this is exclusively a one-way street. This is an incontrovertible fact.

Here's another fact: Democratic voters and the Democratic Party have had not one but TWO presidential candidates in a span of twenty years lose the presidency despite winning more votes than their Republican counterpart. That is so fucking wrong in so many ways but what is notable is what didn't happen in the wake of those events. We saw widespread protests and millions of Americans in the streets, but we didn't witness any political violence as a result. There was a peaceful transfer of power with a promise to fight against the Republican party machine in upcoming elections. 

Now we have an authoritarian piece of shit who refuses to say that he will accept the will of the people in the event he loses the election and is giving cookies to groups like the Proud Boys. 

Can you imagine what the response would be from the right if Donald Trump were to win the popular vote but lose the election? Do you think there would be peaceful protests, or do you think we'd see people getting punched in the face, run over, and shot?

I think we all know the answer to that. 

The right grabbed the patriot label and they're loath to let it go. It goes back to that threading the needle and purity test that Democrats are forced to undergo when they bring the subject up. It's not all that different than Colin K attempting to get people to discuss the horrific injustice with law enforcement and the minority community. He's ATtacKing ThE FlaG.

That video with the soldier was scary. Young man I am acquainted with looks a lot like him and is following that same path: military then police. I don't know how common the radicalization within the military is, but once this soldier is discovered and then perhaps discharged what will he do with all that anger? That anger needs addressing.

Edited by Mrs Whiggins
Grammar

34 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And the media needs to quit playing into their legitimacy by referring to them as militias. Call them what they are - armed gangs of white supremacist terrorist thugs.

They are terrorists. And American brown shirts. Antifa is our version of the hapless German communists, serving the role of hapless bogeyman scapegoat.

In any event, hopefully stories like this will snap some motherfuckers out of their complacent dismissal of the possibility of right wing political violence and perhaps even a civil war. Because that shit is a real threat at the moment, and whistling past the graveyard secure in the comfort of normalcy bias will only make it more likely. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

The right grabbed the patriot label and they're loath to let it go. It goes back to that threading the needle and purity test that Democrats are forced to undergo when they bring the subject up. It's not all that different than Colin K attempting to get people to discuss the horrific injustice with law enforcement and the minority community. He's ATtacKing ThE FlaG.

That video with the soldier was scary. Young man I am acquainted with looks a lot like him and is following that same path: military then police. I don't know how common the radicalization within the military is, but once this soldier is discovered and then perhaps discharged what will he do with all that anger? That anger needs addressing.

He'll probably win the lottery and use the money to become sheriff of a suburban county. 

• Hook 'Em 2

4 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

I just pray that the last four years haven't provided an opportunity for the supremacists to infiltrate more of the military than they already have but I'm afraid I know the answer to that based on earlier FBI arrests.

Ehh, you can't really infiltrate the military in the sense that you're pulling one over on anybody - pass the drug test, have a HS education, or close to it, don't have any crazy tattoos, and have a mostly clean record and you're in (felonies are a no-no).

None of these nutballs will rise to any major positions - they do a pretty good job of shooting themselves in the dick at some point during their usually brief military careers.   And eventually, the military lifestyle will actually work against whatever aims they have, and they will leave.  Edit: What I mean by that, is that they will have to have their shit squared away and a clean military record to advance, or eventually they'll be pushed out.  These types generally can't help themselves and will screw up.

Timothy McVeigh and company came out of the Army.

Hell, I was in the Army during the 90s, under Clinton, and there were idiots like these, all ragey that Clinton was the CINC, but all they did was bitch and listen to Rush Limbaugh (I think it was on AFN).

Edited by atomheartbevo

@Bama Chick  You are not alone over there.   I like the self owning of using orange paint.  

https://www.al.com/election/2020/10/she-parked-near-her-biden-signs-so-they-painted-trump-on-her-car.html

She parked near her ‘Biden’ signs, so they painted ‘Trump’ on her car

Today 5:57 AM
'Trump' painted on Alabama car

Vandals painted 'Trump' on the hood of an Alabama woman's car Oct. 14. They also spray-painted her Biden yard signs.

Facebook Share
Twitter Share

Vicky Gibbons of Valhermoso Springs in Morgan County, Ala., wasn’t really surprised someone spray-painted “Trump” on the hood of her car.

“It’s what I would expect from the kind of people Trump has attracted as additions to the Republican Party,” Gibbons said Friday. “My neighbors are Republican, but they would never do something like this. It would be the fringe or redneck types.”

Gibbons allowed a Democratic volunteer to put Biden signs in her yard after he asked permission. “I told him to go ahead,” she said. “I had worked with him in (a) campaign. I was manager of the Democratic headquarters in Morgan County in 2008.”

“They were there for two days,” she said of the signs, which also got sprayed the night of the car attack.

The car was sitting near the highway while Gibbons' 100-year-old house sits off the road under big, old trees. “Whatever they are, they drip sap in the Fall," she said of the trees, "so the only place I can park – I don’t have a garage – is at the end of my driveway. So, the car was parked that way, nose first.”

Gibbons imagines the vandals sprayed her Biden yard signs first and then said, “Oh, look over here. A nice, white bulletin board.”

Gibbons called an auto body shop, and the owner told her to get the car there as soon as possible. “The faster you bring it in, the more likely we are to get it off.” He knew what he was talking about and the shop the paint off in “five or 10 minutes” and didn’t charge Gibbons. “I didn’t ask and he didn’t say,” she said, “but I have a feeling he may be a Republican and is ashamed of what somebody did.”

Why would she assume the shop owner is a Republican? She’s lived within 2 miles of her current home her entire life, she said, and she knows, “Most people in Alabama are Republicans.”

She added, “I live in a sea of loneliness.”

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

That happened about 10 minutes outside my city.

The victim is a member of a private Facebook “support group” I belong to for “Liberal Women in North Alabama”.

She thinks she knows who did it and she’s been collecting security camera footage from her neighbors.

She went out and bought a gun after it happened.

• Hook 'Em 1

https://www.floridatoday.com/story/news/2020/10/20/brevard-voters-threatened-emails-purportedly-proud-boys/5997458002/

Voters across Brevard County Tuesday afternoon received threatening emails purporting to come from the Proud Boys, a far-right group that espouses militant authoritarian ideology, telling them to vote for President Trump, or else.

The emails appear to follow a similar format, and come from the email address "info@officialproudboys.com."

"Hi (name) We are in possession of all your information You are currently registered as a Democrat and we know this because we have gained access into the entire voting infrastructure. You will vote for Trump on Election Day or we will come after you. Change your party affiliation to Republican to let us know you received our message and will comply. We will know which candidate you voted for. I would take this seriously if I were you. (Voter's address)," it read.

9 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I am sure Barr and the DOJ would get right on this if he didn’t have the entire department working on the Hunter Biden computer scandal and also prepping for lawsuits against any state that doesn’t vote for Trump.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/10/21/maryland-man-james-reed-faces-federal-charge-for-threatening-former-vp-joe-biden-sen-kamala-harris/

A Maryland man is facing a federal charge after allegedly threatening former Vice President Joe Biden and Sen. Kamala Harris and supporters with a letter in Frederick in early October.

A criminal complaint was filed Wednesday charging the man, James Dale Reed, 42, on the federal charge of threats against a major candidate for President or Vice President.

According to the affidavit filed in support of the criminal complaint, a letter threatening candidates for President and Vice President — specifically Biden and Harris — was left on the doorstep of a Frederick home on the morning of October 4 at around 4:30 a.m.

A person dropping off the letter was caught on a Ring door camera. The resident said they didn’t know the man but had several signs in the yard supporting Biden and Harris.

The letter reads in part: “This is a warning to anyone reading this letter if you are a Biden/Harris supporter you will be targeted. We have a list of homes and addresses by your election signs. We are the ones with those scary guns, We are the ones your children have nightmares about…”

The rest of the message is too graphic to detail, but claims that they will allegedly beat Biden and sodomize Harris before executing them on national television.

Investigators identified Reed as a suspect after getting a citizen tip. Someone who knew Reed saw the door camera footage and confirmed it was him.

The affidavit noted that Reed is known to the U.S. Secret Service for making a threatening statement against a person under USSS protection in 2014.

Reed was interviewed at his home on October 13 and denied he left the letter or being the person on camera. Two days later, however, he admitted writing and delivering the letter and was arrested.

He told investigators “This will happen,” referring to people making threatening comments due to the “political climate.”

United States Attorney for the District of Maryland Robert K. Hur stated, “We take these types of threats extremely seriously.  Such threats to commit violence are illegal and have no place in our democracy, and we will hold accountable those who make them.  We are grateful for the assistance of the City of Frederick Police Department and to citizens who provided tips that ultimately led to Mr. Reed’s arrest and these federal charges.”

If convicted he faces a maximum of five years in federal prison.

Screenshot-2020-10-21-123101.png?resize=

17 hours ago, bolverk said:

Thread:

What I love about this is the goatfuckingly stupid racist POS Trump base doesn't even get irony.  Their group is called "The Base."

"Al Qaeda," translated from Arabic is......"The Base."  They are fucking LITERALLY American Al Qaeda.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Rage+1 1

24 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

What I love about this is the goatfuckingly stupid racist POS Trump base doesn't even get irony.  Their group is called "The Base."

"Al Qaeda," translated from Arabic is......"The Base."  They are fucking LITERALLY American Al Qaeda.

stop the stupidity train, I want to get off 

- In Philly last night, a van packed with explosives was found (no positive attribution as of now). 

- This morning FBI made surprise arrests of 2 more militant white supremacists in Michigan.

- Also last night in Philly, 16 U-Haul trucks were stolen in addition to propane tanks (again no positive attribution as of now).

my only question is if 16 U-Haul trucks is enough to spell out "TMcV" when seen from above.

2 hours ago, triplehorn said:

- In Philly last night, a van packed with explosives was found (no positive attribution as of now). 

- This morning FBI made surprise arrests of 2 more militant white supremacists in Michigan.

- Also last night in Philly, 16 U-Haul trucks were stolen in addition to propane tanks (again no positive attribution as of now).

my only question is if 16 U-Haul trucks is enough to spell out "TMcV" when seen from above.

Wow, ok I had seen the first bits but not the last one regarding the stolen trucks. This is very not good.

Edit--I checked to see if there was an update, and none for now. As an aside, UHauls are also stolen for use for criminal activities that are unrelated to domestic terrorism. One trick is to use it to pull ATMs and another is to crash through a building (such as a gun shop) and then abandon truck while escaping with merchandise/etc in another undamaged vehicle. (Not speaking from personal experience)

Edited by Mrs Whiggins

2 hours ago, triplehorn said:

Jesus Christ.

Between this and the foiled Witmer plot and the fact that Michigan is still allowing guns at polling locations next Tuesday, I'm thinking there's very little chance we get through the day without a big incident somewhere.

1 hour ago, TexArcher said:

Jesus Christ.

Between this and the foiled Witmer plot and the fact that Michigan is still allowing guns at polling locations next Tuesday, I'm thinking there's very little chance we get through the day without a big incident somewhere.

The weeks after the election are gonna be lit.