Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

My alternative take: fuck him in the goat ass.  He deserves what he's getting and then some.  It's about goddamned time that pure, distilled dickheadedness gets blowback.  

Lotta hair for a guy supposedly going though "major chemo treatments."  Definite Dr Drunkenstein vibes...

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

My alternative take: fuck him in the goat ass.  He deserves what he's getting and then some.  It's about goddamned time that pure, distilled dickheadedness gets blowback.  

His repeated “you should know who I am” doesn’t even jibe with his story that they know each other and have long running beef. It’s an obvious “I’m a fucking big shot!” line. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

Ha I would love to see her “anti-Semitic, anti-police, anti-trump” material. I bet it’s the latter two of those and he threw in anti-Semitic because Trump. 

**Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding**

We have a winner.

She supports BLM, etc. Her twitter goes into all of it, but essentially he was victim blaming because he got caught. Apparently her spouse is Jewish but she is Catholic.

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

ElvLxvjXYAAQuIv?format=jpg&name=medium

He's sad that he's been outed and is about to lose his job.  Sorry Princess, actions have consequences and you repeatedly shamed yourself on camera with a license plate--no doubt.  He looked fully in control and came across real professional.  And his proof of his allegations?  Because she brought the goods and her antisemitic posts would be real easy to provide. My guess is that craydude is throwing out all the stops because he don't want to answer for his actions.   It's real easy to block posts on Facebook and any other social media platforms.  And the threat to do more actions appears premeditated and more than a moment.  He didn't seem too threatened and brought all of this onto his wife and family because they get to now answer to why their dad is a fucking moron.   

Edited by Mdhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2

Oh no! The hoooligans in Philly!

Did they mention the widespread removal of merchandise, beatings and fires set all week long? The businesses boarded up. You know. In EVERY heavily Democrat administered city?

Are they boarding up like a hurricane is coming in fear of Trump supporters?

Are there still some saying “fuck it, I want free shit whether Trump wins or not?”

It’s alright. We already know the answer. Just admit it so healing can begin.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 6

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2020/11/06/two-boogaloo-bois-indicted-in-plot-to-supply-weapons-to-terrorists-for-attacks-on-us-soldiers/?sh=7ff50947af6a

Two members of the far-right, anti-government Boogaloo Bois movement have been indicted after authorities discovered an alleged plot for the two to provide weapons to Hamas for the purpose of attacking U.S. and Israeli soldiers in the Middle East in hopes of using violence to cause a new American civil war.

Michael Robert Solomon, 30, and Benjamin Ryan Teeter, 22, are charged with “conspiring and attempting to provide material support to a designated foreign terrorist organization (Hamas) and firearms violations,” including the unlawful possession of a machine gun, the U.S. Department of Justice said in a news release.

According to prosecutors, the two met with an FBI informant, who they believed to be a senior member of Hamas, and arranged to have five “untraceable” firearms sent overseas for $1,800 for the purpose of attacking American and Israeli soldiers.

All these stupid fucking groups keep getting infiltrated by the feds, lol.

Just now, TexasEd said:

The dumbest part is that they wanted to send weapons overseas where they surly have enough weapons locally already.

You're talking about a class of people who were going to shoot their way in and kidnap the Governor of Michigan using a fucking PT Cruiser.

These people are not smart.  When you see all of the gear they carry, much of it just for looks, it's easy to see how gun dealers separate them from their money.

I'm not about to browse to that site.  I'll probably end up on a special list.

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/mymilitia-brian-maoirana-far-right-extremism-1088996/?fbclid=IwAR1GU5_kdP9TrcNvEZpK7Hr-FPxk7-W5ANDZTXRFz2bSDcNQIZdIVYszJxA

Like most Trump supporters, Brian Maoirana, 54, from Staten Island, New York, was unhappy with the results of the 2020 election. Unlike his compatriots, however, he allegedly decided to react by threatening to blow up an FBI building. 

On Tuesday morning, authorities arrested Maiorana, charging him with making threatening interstate communications. In court documents, prosecutors allege that Maiorana used social media to make violent threats against protesters and politicians. “The Turner Diaries must come to life,” Maiorana allegedly wrote, referencing a 1978 novel about a violent rebellion against the federal government that is popular among white supremacists and far-right extremists. “We blow up the FBI building for real. All the alphabet agencies assassination will become the new normal now…that the electoral process is finished.”

“The Department of Justice will not stand idly by when people like the defendant allegedly threaten to kill elected officials, lawful protesters and law enforcement simply because of animus towards the outcome of an election,” said Seth DuCharme, acting U.S. attorney for the Eastern District of New York. Maiorana’s attorney, James Darrow, declined to comment to Rolling Stone.

Maiorana reportedly had a history of publicly engaging in violent rhetoric. The complaint indicates that he had a profile on MyMilitia, a website that connects thousands of individuals to militias in their area, posting about weaponry under the handle Proud Patriot Sailor. According to Vice, MyMilitia is owned by Josh Ellis, who also owns a water repair and mold removal business in Naperville, Illinois, and who was involved in organizing anti-lockdown protests last spring. The site consists of a network of militias and interested parties across the country. It is also a repository of information about building weapons, hosting PDFs of texts like The Anarchist’s Cookbook instructing users how to create homemade grenades, flamethrowers, and explosives.

There’s a great deal of bluster on the forums of MyMilitia, with many of its users engaging in lurid fantasies of federal government rebellions and Second Amendment dick-swinging. But it also serves a clear practical function. Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism, California State University San Bernardino, refers to the website as “almost like Tinder for militia folks,” in that it connects people interested in finding militias with existing chapters in their area, or with other potential members to form new ones. “I don’t want to suggest everyone on there is a bomb-throwing lunatic,” Levin tells Rolling Stone. “But if I were a bomb-throwing lunatic, that’d be a place I’d want to check out.” (MyMilitia did not respond to requests for comment.)

Spoiler

Popular threads on MyMilitia range from feverish speculation over what a modern-day civil war would look like, to sheer panic over unfounded claims of a Biden administration confiscating weapons and instituting Communism; to whether or not they should declare war on antifa. Many of the posts on state militia threads are calls to organize real-life meetups and events, and Rolling Stone found several examples of overt calls to violence. “Fellow Patriots, Communist Dictator Biden and His San Francisco Whore has stolen the election with the help of the Communist Movement. We must resist and resist more than the Communist the last 4 years,” one post reads, adding, “We must make a show in the street the world has never seen.” Another comment in the thread on declaring war on antifa says, “hunting season will be good this year, boys.” Another reads, in reference to the left “stealing” the election for Biden: “This is the last bloodless coup measure to be taken. There is nothing peaceful after this. Go find a history book. After this, it gets bloody because there is no where else to go if the courts fail.”

Some of the users post about being cast off from larger social media networks, which have more rigorously enforced their guidelines against calls to violence and hate speech. “I keep getting banned for 7 days on FB for saying I want to see political criminals hang,” one poster wrote on an Arizona militia thread on Sunday. “Guess they don’t like thinking about or being reminded of their imminent future…LOL.” Levin says it’s not surprising that activity on MyMilitia would increase in the wake of crackdowns by Facebook and Twitter. “When larger commercial platforms step up their game, that elevates the importance of these affinity-based platforms like MyMilitia where people now know to gather,” he says.

Maiorana’s arrest is not the first time MyMilitia has been linked to violence. In 2017, one of the site’s users, Michael Hari, allegedly bombed a Bloomington, Indiana mosquewith other members of his Illinois-based militia, the White Rabbits; days before his arrest, he posted a call to MyMilitia to other groups across the country to bear arms and join him for a protest against “the FBI and local law enforcement abuse” of the citizens of his hometown. He has pleaded not guilty and is currently standing trial.

In the wake of the election results, journalist Talia Lavin, author of the book Cultural Warlords: My Journey into the Dark Web of White Supremacy, watched with horror as the rhetoric on MyMilitia, which she’d been monitoring for several months, ramped up. “There’s been a ton of new activity in the past few weeks. Just floods of people coming in,” she says. It prompted her to create #MyMilitiaChallenge, a campaign for anti-fascists to inundate the website with memes and shitposts, temporarily crashing the site. (Ellis, under the user handle LetFreedomRing, authored a post warning users about a coordinated DDOS attack orchestrated by antifa, though Lavin refutes that categorization, saying the effort wasn’t that sophisticated.)

The goal of #MyMilitiaChallenge was also to stir up negative publicity for GoDaddy, the site’s domain registrar; and Fluid Hosting LLC, its server. Though PayPal has since removed MyMilitia from its platform, where the website had a donation account, Levin says there has been radio silence from the other companies. (In a statement, a representative for Fluid Hosting declined to comment. A spokesperson for GoDaddy confirmed the domain was registered with the company, but said because the content on the website wasn’t on GoDaddy’s servers, “we can’t take any action related to the actual content on the site.”)

“When you’re talking about an environment whose sole purpose is to make stochastic terror, it’s not just harmless, particularly given the degree of civic tension we’re at,” Lavin says. “Any situation where tension is high and people show up with guns has the possibility to devolve.” Even if many, if not most, users of the site are LARPing — essentially, roleplaying a domestic terrorism scenario — she says, “it doesn’t hide its purpose. And its purpose is to organize armed people.”

Disgruntled, well armed, white men (mostly republican) are the most dangerous demographic as far as actually killing people in the United States to the masses.  And they are ALL afraid of some fucking trumped up boogie man.  Fox News our foreign controlled propaganda network , along with facebook the other propaganda network has formerly pretty sane folks actually believing that BLM folks were going to come to Belton and Temple Texas to..... you guessed it.... kill whitie!!!!!

I had to listen to the grave concerns from my Republican Father spout of this stupid shit.  HE was honestly afraid.   And THAT is what makes all this shit so damn dangerous.  In Texas and many other states simply being "afraid" is enough to justify shooting another person in self-defense.  Reasonability of such fear?  Did the BLM folks go in and take over Temple Texas? Of course not.  I am armed pretty well and much better than most people, and I am a social liberal, but not afraid to blow somebody away I view as a true threat.  But my fears and threat evaluation are BASED ON LOGIC!  All because, I am not terrified of things that simply are not real.

I just wonder now if the price of bullets will again come down, now that the all out race war has been averted post election in all the rural towns in our nation who were so fearful.

Edited by horn4life

6 minutes ago, horn4life said:

I just wonder now if the price of bullets will again come down, now that the all out race war has been averted post election in all the rural towns in our nation who were so fearful.

Good fucking luck with that.  I spend the last 6 years of the Obama admin buying .22 ammo whenever I could (it's our preferred round for family fun at the range, as it's not too loud, and it's cheap) because there was a constant run on ammo by hoarders afraid that Obama was gonna send the Obama jackboots to GIT YOUR GUNS! tomorrow.

Biden will be chapter 2 of that.  They are terrified that the government will shut down all weapons and ammo production or something.  So prepare to overpay for scarce ammo for years to come.

I have enough for now, and yes .22 is our same thing just burning through the rounds. 

Lot of the old hoarders are dying out.  A friend of my Dad's passed and it freed up a couple thousand rounds.  Good thing too as they guy who died (pancratic cancer) left his wife very little liquidity.  Had lot of rounds of ammo and guns he bought for far too high a price.  So my Dad selling the round for high prices will help bridge the cash gap for a while.

I just hope the prices ease back down eventually, as I am hesitant to go out and shoot up the rounds I have without replacements in hand.

Edited by horn4life

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Also; conservatives on stand by...in Sundown no less. College educated (I'm guessing Tech, due to proximity, but just a guess). Article at link is depressing to read interviews.

Many Republicans see attacks on election integrity as a winning issue for future campaigns - including the next presidential race, according to one Republican operative close to the Trump campaign. The party, the person said, is setting up a push for “far more stringent oversight on voting procedures in 2024,” when the party’s nominee will likely be Trump or his anointed successor.

oh good 

3 hours ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Also; conservatives on stand by...in Sundown no less. College educated (I'm guessing Tech, due to proximity, but just a guess). Article at link is depressing to read interviews.

"We would go".......go where?  Where exactly is the revolution taking place?  The guy's a fucking chiropractor for fuck's sake...as soon as he's done revving everybody up, he's gonna pull some shit like: 

"Hey everybody, before we go take back America...we should all stock up some supplements.  I have a number of wellness vitamins and bio-balms that I'd like to talk to you about before you head out!"  

MAGA Patriot/ProudbOis/Boogaloo:  "Hey man, what's that box of pills with the blue line and confederate stars on it?"
Dr. Fryar:  "These?  You talking about this small box of therapeutic supplements costing just $249.95?  Oh you folks wouldn't be interested in this, these are just a special regimen I carry that's the same thing President Trump takes everyday to stay healthy, strong, and virus-free.  I mean, I could share the wellness breakthrough with you if you're willing to buy in bulk...nevermind.  It's only for those truly serious about feeling their god-given best.  I mean, if you had a valid credit card with you before we head off to demand the recount..." 

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

"We would go".......go where?  Where exactly is the revolution taking place?  The guy's a fucking chiropractor for fuck's sake...as soon as he's done revving everybody up, he's gonna pull some shit like: 

"Hey everybody, before we go take back America...we should all stock up some supplements.  I have a number of wellness vitamins and bio-balms that I'd like to talk to you about before you head out!"  

MAGA Patriot/ProudbOis/Boogaloo:  "Hey man, what's that box of pills with the blue line and confederate stars on it?"
Dr. Fryar:  "These?  You talking about this small box of therapeutic supplements costing just $249.95?  Oh you folks wouldn't be interested in this, these are just a special regimen I carry that's the same thing President Trump takes everyday to stay healthy, strong, and virus-free.  I mean, I could share the wellness breakthrough with you if you're willing to buy in bulk...nevermind.  It's only for those truly serious about feeling their god-given best.  I mean, if you had a valid credit card with you before we head off to demand the recount..." 

God.....fucking....DAMMIT.

There are SO MANY FUCKING WAYS TO GRIFT OFF OF THESE 70 MILLION SUCKERS......AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANY OF THEM.

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE???????

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

God.....fucking....DAMMIT.

There are SO MANY FUCKING WAYS TO GRIFT OFF OF THESE 70 MILLION SUCKERS......AND I HAVEN'T DONE ANY OF THEM.

WHAT AM I DOING WITH MY LIFE???????

Yep,

if one just had a chiropractor or wellness/massage therapist or nutritional expert license since Trump got Covid-19.  You can't prescribe drugs, but you could push some supplement that you swear was the other "non-Rx" item that Trump took during his recovery or is what Pence takes to make himself so virile.  Between then and now, you could have made tens of millions of dollars.  Now the Trumpers on here a little too educated/smart to realize the rouse.  But using some of them to get inroads into the more gullible segments of their fellow electorate...you could have cleaned house. 

And when Trump/Pence puts the hammer down on using their name, just offer a retroactive profit sharing where 40% of whatever is made goes back to the campaign/legal defense fund, and not only would they have no issue with you anymore...they'd help you market with digital campaign lists.  The best part?  Every smart Trumper on here knows for a fact my plan would work and a few of us would have made millions.  All I'd need is a mailing list, a chiropractor "license" and a throne of lies.  And we'd be swimming in cash.  I'm starting to think that's why some Trumpers keep towing the party line, they're lining up a payday that I'm just too naive/patriotic to see yet. 

Edited by Lobo

14 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I'm starting to think that's why some Trumpers keep towing the party line, they're lining up a payday that I'm just too naive/patriotic to see yet. 

You shouldn't be "starting to think" that -- that's been obvious from the get-go.  Mega-grifter attracts smaller grifters to prey on the same marks.  There's more than enough suckers to go around.

Edited by Brisketexan