Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

3 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Fault? They LIKE it. It’s a feature, not a bug.

Exactly, this is what they want, it’s who they are.  Listen to the speeches from that shitshow circus today.  Every speaker was talking about taking their country back by force.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Fletch said:

I wonder how many aggys are members of the Proud Boys. 

But like seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people? The Proud Boys sounds like a fucking gay bar and they think it makes em sound cool? Christ 

it's literally from this:

I wonder how many aggys are members of the Proud Boys. 

But like seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people? The Proud Boys sounds like a fucking gay bar and they think it makes em sound cool? Christ 

Gay bars ARE cool!

They sound like some kind of traveling bunch of Comic Con dorks.

4 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

Gay bars ARE cool!

They sound like some kind of traveling bunch of Comic Con dorks.

Gay bars and Comic Con are both cool. Proud Boys may bill themselves as a 'fraternal organization,' to get around the 'gang' designation, but they are a gang, funded by dark money, and way too friendly with Roger Stone.

That is not cool, that is domestic terrorism.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Underdog said:

Now we know why @Mrs Whiggins was zooming in on the pattern.  

Haha! Whole lotta nope there.

I had heard that Fred Perry stopped making those polos partly due to the PB's use of them. Given how many PB lack self awareness, I was curious if the pattern would end up being something ironic.

2 hours ago, wildcat09 said:

I’m sure we’ll see a lot of outrage over this from the board’s most fervent opponents of religious discrimination.

1 hour ago, Yuk said:

Just fascists assembling in support of their fascist leader burning "black lives matter" sign. I fucking hate 2020.

Make ads out of those videos, run them constantly in Georgia starting today.

The SA — Sturmabteilung, meaning ‘assault division’ — also known as the Brownshirts or Storm Troopers, was a violent paramilitary group attached to the Nazi Party in pre-World War Two Germany.

The SA was instrumental in the Nazi’s rise to power and played a diminished role during the Second World War. The Brownshirts are infamous for their operation outside of the law and their violent intimidation of Germany’s leftists and Jewish population. It was the SA’s thuggish vigilantism, independence from the regular army, and anti-capitalist sentiments of its leader, Ernst Röhm, that were ultimately its undoing.

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The SA — Sturmabteilung, meaning ‘assault division’ — also known as the Brownshirts or Storm Troopers, was a violent paramilitary group attached to the Nazi Party in pre-World War Two Germany.

The SA was instrumental in the Nazi’s rise to power and played a diminished role during the Second World War. The Brownshirts are infamous for their operation outside of the law and their violent intimidation of Germany’s leftists and Jewish population. It was the SA’s thuggish vigilantism, independence from the regular army, and anti-capitalist sentiments of its leader, Ernst Röhm, that were ultimately its undoing.

So which of these guys on the right trying to rally people against the GOP, which of them is Gregor Strasser? 

5 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

VAST majority of aggys in favor of Texas secession.  Enjoy your new "Republic".

https://texags.com/forums/16/topics/3165651

They need to ponder the implication of living in a state where whites are less than 40%, and the primary religion is Catholicism.  I'm betting if they actually considered the implications of that, they'd change their minds.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

"Proud Boys" sounds like the gay subsection of the Power Team

Were those the guys that used to rip phonebooks in half on the Benny Hinn show? 

Or get a job.

You know what’s interesting?

When Black citizens were protesting various law enforcement injustices over the past few years - Ferguson, the Baton Rouge shooting, George Floyd etc - a common refrain from the Right was “How can these people spend all this time protesting? They need to get jobs!”.

Obviously implying that none of those folks have any gainful employment and this must be living off welfare or the like.

Now we have these hopped up white Trump nutsos spending days upon days doing all kinds of nonsense - much of it during “regular business hours”.

And yet, I have yet to hear from those same “GET A JOB YOU LEECH!” concerned citizens asking why don’t these people have jobs to get to.

Wonder what the difference is?

Oh.

giphy.gif
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3

This shit rules. I hope this becomes a more common antifa tactic.
They're going to have to start leaving dinne poor batard behind to watch their shit. It will always be the guy they find most annoying. Imagine being too much ghot these guys ro wan't to spend the day with you.

I like that the Trumper militia dudes brought enough magazines in their tac vests to take out the entire state police, but nobody had a can of fix-a-flat in their truck?  

These guys are prepping for some civil war that isn't gonna happen and their victory parade plans were thwarted by a pocket knife.  

Real men don't need to carry semi-automatic rifles to intimidate people in public areas.  Real men do the small, everyday things like changing flat tires, being courteous to women and law enforcement, and learning how to successfully negotiate the exiting of a parking garage.  

2 hours ago, Continental Op said:

Man these dorks love to talk about "tribunals."  

It's a little unnerving when you recall history. Most of the time the rank and file populace are nameless and faceless figures unless illuminated by literature (in fictional accounts such as Dickens, Hugo, or writers from South America or Eastern Europe) or later in photography when you see the photos of trials or the McCarthy hearings or civil rights marches or military parades. But social media amplifies them to the point that new grievances are shared and new aggrieved are created. They enjoy a steady diet of grievances and long for the power and permission to assault those in a weaker position and giving them the adrenaline surge they desire.

It's replaying the tragedy of the Greeks over and over again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Sweet fucking christ.  This is madness.  And there were MULTIPLE suspects.  This shit cannot continue.   Someone is going to get killed.

That's what grabbed me.  We have freelance armed gangs acting like the FBI based on fucking deranged fantasies.  How do we know they are deranged?  Well, a million reasons.  But start with even THEY admitted that the truck was empty.

Stochastic terrorism, and it's going to continue.