Right Wing Extremist Violence Thread

Hugo Stiglitz

The sad part is many conservatives have privately stated this has been part of conservatives circles for years. They were hiding that a lot of their base felt this way so trump didn’t start but only embolden and expanded on what the true conservatives thought but knew not to say publicly. 

31 minutes ago, Scheiss Meister said:

No one has ammo without a firearm.  They need to find where he hid the rest of his armory before he makes bail.

We are talking about a guy who had 75 knives and two hatchets.  I agree that it's probably hidden somewhere, but outside of the knives, that's not a lot of ammo, and I can think of a few scenarios where somebody like that doesn't have a firearm, but has ammo - look for selfies where he's bragging bout buying whatever, or he's got it casually laying around within camera view when he's talking to people.  He could have been nailed by a red flag law, etc.

2 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

We are talking about a guy who had 75 knives and two hatchets.  I agree that it's probably hidden somewhere, but outside of the knives, that's not a lot of ammo, and I can think of a few scenarios where somebody like that doesn't have a firearm, but has ammo - look for selfies where he's bragging bout buying whatever, or he's got it casually laying around within camera view when he's talking to people.  He could have been nailed by a red flag law, etc.

We can hope.  I have a naturally suspicious mind.

• 2 weeks later...

Proud Boy leader a long term snitch for the federal govt: https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-proudboys-leader/exclusive-proud-boys-leader-was-prolific-informer-for-law-enforcement-idUSKBN29W1PE

In the Miami hearing, a federal prosecutor, a Federal Bureau of Investigation agent and Tarrio’s own lawyer described his undercover work and said he had helped authorities prosecute more than a dozen people in various cases involving drugs, gambling and human smuggling.

Tarrio, in an interview with Reuters Tuesday, denied working undercover or cooperating in cases against others. “I don’t know any of this,” he said, when asked about the transcript. “I don’t recall any of this.”

Why am I not surprised about the type of people in the Proud Boys.

but its perfectly legit that you would help to gather evidence about others in exchange for lighter sentences but not recall anything about it a few years later.

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

Or two dozen shotgun rounds.  Would sound like a maniac for having a few flats in the garage. 

Yeah.....I'm not an ammo hoarder, or even close to it.  But I buy shotgun shells by the case, regularly.  And I buy bricks of .22 ammo when it's available.  Never bought a LOT of larger caliber ammo all together, but still....if anyone "raided" my house, they could absolutely say that "a hoard of thousands of rounds of ammo was found."

10 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Yeah.....I'm not an ammo hoarder, or even close to it.  But I buy shotgun shells by the case, regularly.  And I buy bricks of .22 ammo when it's available.  Never bought a LOT of larger caliber ammo all together, but still....if anyone "raided" my house, they could absolutely say that "a hoard of thousands of rounds of ammo was found."

That describes me to to a T.  I thought I had "a lot" with 2 boxes of corelokt for each caliber, but lol, no.  The shotgun deal to me was funny though.  Shit I cant even get a limit of dove with "two dozen" shells.  In fact I'd be ecstatic if I shot that well on average.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 1/13/2021 at 8:17 PM, Captainant said:

These sorts of announcements are kinda silly imo, a thousand rounds isn't that much if it's 5.56 or .308 where they sell it in 1k packages. But the knives are pretty silly and dumb lol. Who knew you shouldn't make terroristic threats??

The shotgun rounds are even more ridiculous. Basically one box? I probably have 2-300 in the garage and haven't restocked after the last few times I went shooting. At those numbers, I'd consider myself out of ammo.

Edit: I see I'm late to the party. And I definitely don't consider myself a hoarder. I just don't want to have to go shopping every time I go out to the range or my property. 

Edited by SquishMitten

18 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s just more efficient to buy ammo by the 1000 rounds. No other way to explain it.  

A flat of shotgun shells is 10 boxes of 25, so 250 rounds.  I probably usually have 2 flats of skeet/dove loads on hand, so there's 500 rounds right there.  .22 ammo comes in 300 or 500 round boxes.  I often have 3-4 of those on hand, so there's up to 2,000 rounds.  Steel shot for ducks?  Usually have 4-6 boxes, so there's another 150 rounds.  Ammo for deer rifles and such?  When it's available, I probably have 100+ rounds of that.  It's not unusual for me to have 3,000 rounds of ammo on hand, and I am NOT a frequent shooter (I'd like to hunt and shoot skeet a lot more than I do).

39 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

A flat of shotgun shells is 10 boxes of 25, so 250 rounds.  I probably usually have 2 flats of skeet/dove loads on hand, so there's 500 rounds right there.  .22 ammo comes in 300 or 500 round boxes.  I often have 3-4 of those on hand, so there's up to 2,000 rounds.  Steel shot for ducks?  Usually have 4-6 boxes, so there's another 150 rounds.  Ammo for deer rifles and such?  When it's available, I probably have 100+ rounds of that.  It's not unusual for me to have 3,000 rounds of ammo on hand, and I am NOT a frequent shooter (I'd like to hunt and shoot skeet a lot more than I do).

Triggered

• Like 1

Several arrests being made to Domestic terrorists:

https://dcist.com/story/21/01/28/police-arrest-71-year-old-man-parked-near-capitol-with-gun-and-ammunition/

and another

https://wjla.com/news/local/man-carrying-gun-arrested-near-the-white-house

another was arrested with a sword but that has happened multiple times and could just be a local idiot.  

3 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

I want young wenches in bustier corset dresses.

That would not be in Capitol Insurrection you're thinking of then. It might be a Smithsonian Seduction, or perhaps Bawdy Babes In Bustiers Break Into The Bureau Of The Interior, or the classic Check Out The Librarian Of Congress, She's Stacked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, NameAlreadyInUse said:

Jesus Christ, now I want a turkey leg and a beer.

4 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Here in Austin, Sherwood Forest Faire shifted to April 3 - May 23.

https://www.sherwoodforestfaire.com

So there's a chance wife and I will both be vaccinated by then.  Going to have to think long and hard about it - have only missed a couple of those.

7 hours ago, atomheartbevo said:

Or somebody who got lost on the way to a Renfest.

About a dozen years ago, I bought my daughter a kick-ass sword at the RenFest NW of Houston. It's lying about here somewhere. Guess that makes me a sword-hoarder.

7 hours ago, Beau Vine said:

Every time I see/read the word "bustier", I kind of crack up. Many years ago, in the early '90s, I was a 911 dispatcher/parking fine collector/all around communications officer for the Texas Tech PD.

One late night, I received a 911 call from a student living in a girl's dorm. She told me there was a male subject/peeping tom, wearing a pink bustier, who was peeking in the window of her ground-level dorm room.

I called it out on the radio to the 2-3 cops who were on duty. "There's a male subject wearing a pink bustier who has been spotted on the east side of XXX Hall."

The response I got from one of the redneck cops was "A pink boostie whut?"

The only thing I could do was to blurt out "You know, like, what Madonna wears!"
/csb

Edited by bolverk
so far as I know, the subject was unfortunately never found.
  • Hook 'Em 1

For you criminal attorneys, does it hurt his case when he says he skipped bail because they moved to an undisclosed address due to some dangerous threats to him...but when he gets to the new address...instead of laying low...first thing he does is go out to be sung to and get wasted with his mom like that wasn't gonna draw any fucking attention?  A bunch of dudes in yellow singing to a kid doing shots with his mom at a bar?  I would think that would be more dangerous than just hanging out at home.