Complete List of Users

4 hours ago, Homercles said:

Yeah I meant to put a slash in there between mullet and rant, went back to edit, couldn’t, posted in the Help thread asking how to edit, realized I could edit and just missed the timeline on the earlier post here, then edited my HALP CAN HAS EDIT post of dominant failure, and hang my head in putrid shame here before you.

Namaste

It's no big deal. I knew what you meant when you posted it. 

Yes, I did tweak my user name. I'll be the same shitty poster who tries to hide behind cute girl gifs as an avatar. 

Edited by Mikegundy'sMullet

3 hours ago, Okie State said:
4 hours ago, Homercles said:
I’m glad. Only a few Pokes can be comfortable here away from the over-moderated OP safe space.  Of course I occasionally post there, OrangeInAustin

I've all but abandoned that place.

Orange Power is a fucking beating. The rules and the culture don't reflect OSU at all. I'm a Poke, and that pissed me off. 

Warnings for profanity? Fuck that. I quit that board when they kept over-moderating my language by sending me warnings through PMs, and I had less than a hundred posts. 

Orange Power is a fucking beating. The rules and the culture don't reflect OSU at all. I'm a Poke, and that pissed me off. 
 Warnings for profanity? Fuck that. I quit that board when they kept over-moderating my language by sending me warnings through PMs, and I had less than a hundred posts. 

Yeah, I check in occasionally for OSU specific news or something, but that's about it. I don't expect it to be like this board, but it does seem ultra-conservative at times.

Well, I made it..."so what?", you say? Well, you're not wrong. If the new owner needs someone to heartily support early get-togethers, (mostly) lurk for 10+ years, and then be extremely disappointed when the site comes crashing down, well, I'm your Huckleberry, Derka, Goo. Hmmm, all taken...

I would sign my post "....smooth", but if there is one thing I learned in the early days of the Shag, is a lot people sure hate that s**t.....

• Like 1