Perfect Junk Food

Buzzrock

22 hours ago, Deej said:

Fuck cheese pizza.

All pizza is cheese pizza.  It’s just a matter of what you’re adding onto your cheese pizza.  

I embrace all pizzas, and just about all toppings (except for shit like pineapple and broccoli) but when I find a great slice of NY pizza, plain cheese is hard to beat. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

All pizza is cheese pizza.  It’s just a matter of what you’re adding onto your cheese pizza.  

I embrace all pizzas, and just about all toppings (except for shit like pineapple and broccoli) but when I find a great slice of NY pizza, plain cheese is hard to beat. 

Right.  A basic cheese NY slice is better than anything in Texas puts out regardless of toppings

• Like 1

1 minute ago, elfenix said:

i've been doing raspberry vanilla every time i come across one of those coke mixing machines.  if they had chocolate syrup i'd probably do raspberry chocolate coke. 

Same. It's pretty damn good.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 8:18 PM, Druggist said:

If you Cheetos fans visit Canada, get some Cheezies

they are made from real cheddar and are way crunchier (my MIL keeps them in the freezer for max crunch) with more/better flavor.

cheetos are pretty crunchy.  OG cheetos.  fuck the puffs.

On 4/1/2019 at 8:31 PM, Okie State said:

Just ran across this thread and I'll say post #2 nailed it. My Mom swore McCormick's mix was better than Lipton, but both are like crack.

Any salt and vinegar chips are a weakness of mine too. Can't stop until they're gone.

We donate all our Miss Vickie Salt and Vinegar from the multi pack to the homeless, and I feel bad for doing it. They deserve better 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/27/2019 at 4:44 PM, Jack Straw said:

Cheetos makes a white cheddar version but it’s only available in the puffs (that I’ve seen anyway).  If they’d make them in the regular, non-puff version, those would immediately be crowned the king of all time.  

turns out they're real, and they're spectacular

Simply-Cheetos-Crunchy-White-Cheddar.jpg

2 hours ago, Bateshorn said:

There is a constant fight in my house to get these first from the flaming hot chip box:

900.jpg

Fun fact...funyuns are made from the waste of the Cheeto making process. Highest profit margin of any product in the Frito lay portfolio. 

And yes, these are great. 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2019 at 7:51 AM, Jack Straw said:

turns out they're real, and they're spectacular

Simply-Cheetos-Crunchy-White-Cheddar.jpg

On this, as a kid, I had a healthy disdain for baked Cheetos (that's what they were called long before "baked" chips became a thing).  Then Planters came along with these:

Mvg7vOf.jpg

The original cheezy poofs.  These altered my view of baked cheese puffs.  Now I like them as well or maybe better than the fried.  They are almost different snacks altogether.

• Like 2

On 5/8/2019 at 11:25 AM, TwiceHorn said:

On this, as a kid, I had a healthy disdain for baked Cheetos (that's what they were called long before "baked" chips became a thing).  Then Planters came along with these:

Mvg7vOf.jpg

The original cheezy poofs.  These altered my view of baked cheese puffs.  Now I like them as well or maybe better than the fried.  They are almost different snacks altogether.

ha, I remember those from when I was a kid - they also made them in the "stick" form (like the regular cheetos) too - both of them were the snacks we had as a "treat" in my house growing up 

• Like 1