Perfect Junk Food

Buzzrock

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, futureman said:

not going back through the whole thread but I just discovered these last weekend.  if you are a doritos fan they are better than any of the other offerings.  amazing, delicious chip. 
frito-dorito-spicy-sweet-chili-1.75oz-80

walker/lay's does a thai sweet chili in europe that is my favorite anywhere in the world.  

22 hours ago, futureman said:

not going back through the whole thread but I just discovered these last weekend.  if you are a doritos fan they are better than any of the other offerings.  amazing, delicious chip. 

Those suck. Every one of these were better and they don't make any of them anymore:

Doritos-1st-2nd-and-3rd-Degree-Burn-Tort

Even the not-quite-as-spicy jalapeño chips they eventually released were a limited offering. Those were better too. 

2 hours ago, gsoda3 said:

walker/lay's does a thai sweet chili in europe that is my favorite anywhere in the world.  

more of a summertime deal, but try them with a tuna salad sandwich.

You're welcome, in advance.

3 minutes ago, futureman said:

impulse buys at gas stations and convenience stores are going to put me in an early grave. 

I’m guilty of it as well, but I have stumbled across some awesome stuff over the years. Then again, I’m the same guy who picks golf courses based on their level of sausage/hot dog game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On November 4, 2020 at 5:30 PM, Brisketexan said:

Dude, the original Taco flavored Doritos still rule.

f211abce2830ff0a0b41366cf67d6f10_large.p

On November 5, 2020 at 2:29 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

None of the stores in my area even carry those anymore. 

Hey! Maybe that was a reverse jinx because Kroger has them back in stock. First time I've seen them in several months. 

On 11/3/2020 at 6:01 PM, futureman said:

Easily the top Dorito, perhaps top tortilla chip altogether. I will brook no dissent. 

Edited by Llewelyn Moss
  • Hook 'Em 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Patricio Swayze said:

I need to know the spiciest chips regularly available (Houston area, so HEB, Kroger). Don’t come at me with some weak ass a
Jalapeño shit. I’ve had them all. I want something that after I eat half the bag, I am on the toilet and regretting my life decisions.

Xxtra flamin’ hot crunchy Cheetos...After consuming my 💩turned the color of the flamin’ hot red Cheeto dust...I immediately regretted my decision.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Do Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds count as junk food? Because they’ve changed. Maybe it’s me but I don’t think so. I still like my Planters peanuts and mixed nuts. But the Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds used to be like crack and a can would never last me more than a couple of days, three tops. I’d tell myself I was just going to have a little nosh then couldn’t put them away. This can is over a week old and I’m not even halfway through it. I’m thinking I should just throw it away. It kind of has a metallic flavor to it.

Maybe this is the wrong thread but something has changed. These are definitely going in the trash. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Do Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds count as junk food? Because they’ve changed. Maybe it’s me but I don’t think so. I still like my Planters peanuts and mixed nuts. But the Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds used to be like crack and a can would never last me more than a couple of days, three tops. I’d tell myself I was just going to have a little nosh then couldn’t put them away. This can is over a week old and I’m not even halfway through it. I’m thinking I should just throw it away. It kind of has a metallic flavor to it.
Maybe this is the wrong thread but something has changed. These are definitely going in the trash. 

Their wasabi almonds, though…..

7 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Their wasabi almonds, though…..

I don’t believe they’re any good. I’ve tried the salt & vinegar variety and they sucked. And I love salt & vinegar. I’ve tried the habanero BBQ variety and they sucked. And I love habanero. I’m not particularly a fan of wasabi. I’ve seen them celebrated on this board but I’m not falling for it.

From here on out it’s either Planters or just the plain almonds from Trader Joe’s. 

8 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I don’t believe they’re any good. I’ve tried the salt & vinegar variety and they sucked. And I love salt & vinegar. I’ve tried the habanero BBQ variety and they sucked. And I love habanero. I’m not particularly a fan of wasabi. I’ve seen them celebrated on this board but I’m not falling for it.

From here on out it’s either Planters or just the plain almonds from Trader Joe’s. 

Maybe you don't like almonds?

2 minutes ago, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Maybe you don't like almonds?

I love almonds. Were you not paying attention when I said that Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds used to be like crack? Or how I still love the almonds that come in Planters cans of mixed nuts? Or how I like just plain almonds from Trader Joe’s?

Don’t be stupid. 

51 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

I love almonds. Were you not paying attention when I said that Blue Diamond Smokehouse Almonds used to be like crack? Or how I still love the almonds that come in Planters cans of mixed nuts? Or how I like just plain almonds from Trader Joe’s?

Don’t be stupid. 

Maybe it's time to switch to decaf.  Your sarcasm meter needs recalibrating.  Chill, dude.

On 6/9/2021 at 8:56 AM, Texas St. Armadillos said:

Maybe it's time to switch to decaf.  Your sarcasm meter needs recalibrating.  Chill, dude.

Or maybe you got busted saying something stupid and are trying to change your story. That’s my bet. Because claiming sarcasm makes no sense.