Bring little league coaches get little league results

Firemans4Horn

Same exact shit we had with Charlie. What the fuck are we doing where we let these new hires bring their shitty ass assistants/WR’s coaches and then surprise surprise they suck? The “we’re Texas, we can get whoever we want” died when Muschamp left. A bunch a fucking highly paid spares since then. 

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 13

Just now, usmc0331horn said:

This team is some boneheadedness away from winning the Big 12 and are still in the hunt. What more can you ask for in year 2? Grier threw an unbelievable pass after Ehlinger did the same. Next year it's our turn.

Next year? Been hearing that for a decade now. That's Aggy way of thinking.

• Like 3

Just now, usmc0331horn said:

Or it's reality? Ehlinger is a Heisman contender next year and the team will be much more polished. But whatever.

I'm wondering how the hell Sterns got beat on a deep ball over the middle with 16 seconds left in a cover 3, fuck winning the Big 12. Ain't no wolf, kid is a sheep, and a slow one

• Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Except for that LSU hired a functional retard and is currently #3.

Only because we couldn’t get Herman.

Look, Texas is probably going to win 9 games this season, maybe 10 if y’all win the bowl game.  That’s a successful season.  

It’s not great but after the Maryland game, did anyone realistically think this team could win 10? 

If Herman starts finishing with less than 8 wins, I’d say it’s time to move on. Until then, keep the faith.

• Like 1

Next year? Been hearing that for a decade now. That's Aggy way of thinking.

Wtf do you want conference or national championship in year two or fire this guy and into the next? The team is making steady progress. Went from a shitshow when Charlie left to a top 25 team. I feel better about the state of the program than I have for a long time.

2 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Wtf do you want conference or national championship in year two or fire this guy and into the next? The team is making steady progress. Went from a shitshow when Charlie left to a top 25 team. I feel better about the state of the program than I have for a long time.

Do you realize the season is fluid and not constant? We were 6-1 and sitting at #6 ranking. Now in 2 weeks we have fucked off our whole season. You are content with that?

5 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Um why? How exactly are we that much better? Because we’re bowl eligible? We have looked like shit since the ou game. That’s a fact. 

34 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

I really really want to believe Herman is going to lead us to a NC. But come on, you have to win this game. You think Saban or Urban loses this game at home?

So your comparison is to two of the greatest coaches of all time? Maybe let Herman get through a second season first.

55 minutes ago, usmc0331horn said:

Or it's reality? Ehlinger is a Heisman contender next year and the team will be much more polished. But whatever.

Your offense will likely be really good next year.

The defense is losing a lot of guys, and needs a big infusion of talent on the line.

Texas will probably  be in a lot of shootouts next year, as well.

1 hour ago, usmc0331horn said:

But what will the defense look like? I see a good upside on offense but no clue what the D will bring next year? We need some dominant lineman if we are going to rush three and I’d like to hear linebackers names called more than twice a game.