NCAA Week 11

NowThis

3 hours ago, Xcalibur said:

I had a good week last week.  The UT game is the only one that fucked me.  Won big big on Bama and Iowa State though.  Bama will continue to pay.

My only play last week was Bama -8.5 1H line.  3Units.  That team is a cash machine

5 hours ago, NowThis said:

Texas - TxTech is only 64.5 on O/U... Over!

Not so fast my friend.  I bet the Under carries the day in this game, surprisingly---I'm not going to touch it.  TCU and Tech played each other to a 17-14 final. 

Tech will be playing with its backup qb, and our defense has to pull its head out of its ass sometime.  And our offense is eventually going to have an off night.  Our offense usually does that in Lubbock.

I bet this is a 31-28 type game.

Edited by Xcalibur

I am eyeing the WVU/TCU game as well. It has dropped to -11.5 with my book. Was at -12.5 yesterday. Wonder if people are factoring in the early start and WVU coming off an emotional win last week? Maybe a little bit of a letdown. And we know WVU falters down the stretch. I'm not sure if TCU can keep it close on the road to cover the spread.

The under seems to hit often lately when these 2 teams play.

TCU is cooked.  Dreadful on offense, injured on defense and to top it off they have no placekicker.  WVU will have to really wet the bed in this situation.  But Holgorsen has some schizo about him and that tends to permeate his team.  Staying away from this game. 

Georgia Tech -3.5.  Miami is in a tailspin - a mess at QB, can't score, lost its last 3 and they're getting gashed on the ground.   The latter, especially with an undisciplined defense, is no bueno going on the road against Paul Johnson.  Bothers me a little that this line has actually shrunk from 4.5 but I don't care, had to jump on it. 

4 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

TCU is cooked.  Dreadful on offense, injured on defense and to top it off they have no placekicker.  WVU will have to really wet the bed in this situation.  But Holgorsen has some schizo about him and that tends to permeate his team.  Staying away from this game. 

Georgia Tech -3.5.  Miami is in a tailspin - a mess at QB, can't score, lost its last 3 and they're getting gashed on the ground.   The latter, especially with an undisciplined defense, is no bueno going on the road against Paul Johnson.  Bothers me a little that this line has actually shrunk from 4.5 but I don't care, had to jump on it. 

I hear ya on your TCU analysis, I just think they get rickrolled in Morgantown.  The dagger in their season.   

Meth aggy 49 TCU 21

Purdue at Minnesota Over 58. On the Gopher over until they show they can stop someone. It has hit ever since we got into league play. 

Any chance Okie State covers 20.5?

Northwestern +10.5 at Iowa. 

As noted, Bama 1H until proven otherwise. 

Notre Dame -16.5 v Florida State. I'd lay points on this all the way up to 21

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:12 PM, NOMAAA said:

Utah state -31?

That's a shit ton of points.  San Jose is obviously not great, but I'm not sure they are as bad as their record presents.  Only army would have covered that spread (wazzu would have pushed).  

Utah State's QB didn't play after the middle of the 2nd quarter last week due to concussion protocol.  He will play this week but I'll bet he's out before half to make sure he is healthy for games that matter later in the month.

Cincy -13.5  Missed the good # on this but I don't care.  USF is a fraud and has folded under Charluh.  And they're going up to play in 25 degree weather against a team that is on fire - Luke Fickell has Cincy clicking on both sides of the ball and should have its way in this game. 

16 hours ago, pops said:

That's a shit ton of points.  San Jose is obviously not great, but I'm not sure they are as bad as their record presents.  Only army would have covered that spread (wazzu would have pushed).  

Utah State's QB didn't play after the middle of the 2nd quarter last week due to concussion protocol.  He will play this week but I'll bet he's out before half to make sure he is healthy for games that matter later in the month.

good info.  im off that one i guess. 

Fresno at Boise tonight laying 2.5 on the road. Vegas seems to be begging for Fresno money here. Only 4th time since 1999 Boise has been a dog at home. But... Boise hasn't looked great. 

Fuck it, I'm going with Joe public. 2 units on the bulldogs. 

On 11/8/2018 at 7:02 AM, GopherRock said:

Purdue at Minnesota Over 58. On the Gopher over until they show they can stop someone. It has hit ever since we got into league play. 

Any chance Okie State covers 20.5?

Northwestern +10.5 at Iowa. 

As noted, Bama 1H until proven otherwise. 

Notre Dame -16.5 v Florida State. I'd lay points on this all the way up to 21

Love that call on Minnesota over

Fla - 6

Clem - 19

LSU -13 @ Ark.  Tigers are pissed and will eat Hog

got UT - TT over 63 at -103 

Bama tt over 36.5 at home vs. Miss State.  Saban wants to roll this hard. 

OU -21.5 in bedlam

Tenn +175 ML at home vs. Kentucky who comes down to earth against an improving Vols 

Bama -13.5 H1 , bought the 0.5 hook for -120. 

WV -13.5 at home vs. TCU

Edited by NowThis