Social Media Internship - Paid

immamac

3 hours ago, Wally Fairway said:

LOL - I just followed, I'm #54.

Just don't go blowing up my timeline with another 12 tweets every week

I'm trying to tweet 3-4 times a day, but it's all relevant shit and not just spammy type stuff. For instance today I tweeted about VY hall of fame, the playoff game and the womens basketball team playing OU at home. Game days will probably be fairly spammy/meme centric though.

On 1/4/2019 at 12:38 PM, Wally Fairway said:

no wonder you need to hire a social media director - you buried this thread on a board that is rarely visited, might as well send up smoke screens.

I will consider it - but I have a few demands we should discuss before we really start negotiations.
-  my parking tickets paid
- a collection of 8-track tapes
- a full weeks Emperors package at Caesars Palace
- never pay taxes, again - ever
- a black S500 to receive me at the airport, with the interior to be exactly 71°

You forgot to ask for a room at the White Horse or who killed JFK

I'm trying to tweet 3-4 times a day, but it's all relevant shit and not just spammy type stuff. For instance today I tweeted about VY hall of fame, the playoff game and the womens basketball team playing OU at home. Game days will probably be fairly spammy/meme centric though.
I read this in imma whiney voice and added a bunch of cuss words like the podcast.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...