Fuck Jerry Jones & Jason Garrett

Vic Mackey

It’s not ginger potato  you should be mad at, it’s that troll owner.

Jerrah gives zero Fox about winning, just check cashing. So now do the players.

Thats why they don’t deserve fans. The Cowboys have absolutely no connection to the past real teams.

None.

Edited by El Squared
  • Like 1

FUCK THIS GUY

248ba2c892ceae32df5a1d9463ad9f4d.jpg

notice what this shitbag is wearing.

Jerry Jones is owner of the Cowboys because of this fucking aggy piece of shit.

the reason is aggy as shit.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/the-secret-condition-h-r-bum-bright-had-for-selling-the-dallas-cowboys.367955/

"Fun fact of trivia showing how much useless information is in my head: When he owned the Cowboys, H.R. 'Bum' Bright made it condition that he would only sell the team to somebody who would fire Tom Landry. That condition caused all prospective buyers to back off and shut down negotiations except for ONE: Jerry Jones.

Every other prospective buyer freaked out at hearing Bright's condition. "Fire God's Coach? Are you freaking kidding me? I'd instantly become the most hated person in the state of Texas. I'd be more hated in Dallas than Lee Harvey Oswald!"

Far from backing off or balking at firing Landry, Jones actually responded enthusiastically to this condition for buying the team. He excitedly told Bright that he'd already planned to bring in his good friend Jimmy Johnson to coach the team if he became the owner. This is why despite the fact several other prospective buyers offered more money, Bright sold the team to Jerry Jones. Because Jones was the only one who promised Bright that he'd fire Tom Landry.

When he first bought the team in 1984, Bright was a huge fan of Landry. Over the next 5 years though, Bright found Landry and GM Tex Schramm to be incredibly arrogant. As the team's fortunes plunged in the late 1980's, Bright wanted to make some changes. He was told in no uncertain terms to mind his own business, keep his mouth shut and just keep signing the checks.

Landry was so big in Dallas, even when he began to fail, nobody could apply any pressure to get him to change how he was doing things. And Landry resented even having to deal with Bright or hear any criticism from him. Cowboy's owners were neither seen nor heard from, as far as Landry was concerned.

Landry fully expected to be the Cowboy's coach until he was good and ready to hang it up and retire on his own.

Landry let Bright know this, of course. Shut up, keep signing the checks, mind your own business, and when I'm ready to ride off into the sunset in my own sweet time, I'll let you know.

Bright came up with a way to fire Landry without his fingerprints every being involved where the public could see it.

Jerry Jones took all the heat at the time. Not until years later was it revealed that Bright had made firing Landry a condition of selling the team.

1 reason I respect Jerry: he could have shifted a LOT of the heat he took for firing Landry by telling the truth: Bright made it a condition of selling me the team. I had to do it or he wouldn't sell it to me. Instead Jerry kept his mouth shut and took all the heat.

For years it was just assumed to be an amazing coincidence that Bright sold the team to the 1 guy who had no problem firing Tom Landry and replacing him with an old college buddy."

and

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/turnover/

fucking aggy turns everything it touches to shit.

when the goddamn murchison family sold to that sheep fucking moron after Clint died they fucked up.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Garrett is always just standing on the sideline. He never talks into his headset. He never gives a command. Never an angry face or a happy face. He’s just there. Every so often he lifts the microphone to spit. That’s it. How much money does he make for doing absolutely nothing?

• Like 1

Garrett is always just standing on the sideline. He never talks into his headset. He never gives a command. Never an angry face or a happy face. He’s just there. Every so often he lifts the microphone to spit. That’s it. How much money does he make for doing absolutely nothing?

He does clap well. He and Mack Brown are the best clappers in football.
  • Like 1

On 12/7/2019 at 12:07 AM, MrPhlegm said:

FUCK THIS GUY

248ba2c892ceae32df5a1d9463ad9f4d.jpg

notice what this shitbag is wearing.

Jerry Jones is owner of the Cowboys because of this fucking aggy piece of shit.

the reason is aggy as shit.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/the-secret-condition-h-r-bum-bright-had-for-selling-the-dallas-cowboys.367955/

"Fun fact of trivia showing how much useless information is in my head: When he owned the Cowboys, H.R. 'Bum' Bright made it condition that he would only sell the team to somebody who would fire Tom Landry. That condition caused all prospective buyers to back off and shut down negotiations except for ONE: Jerry Jones.

Every other prospective buyer freaked out at hearing Bright's condition. "Fire God's Coach? Are you freaking kidding me? I'd instantly become the most hated person in the state of Texas. I'd be more hated in Dallas than Lee Harvey Oswald!"

Far from backing off or balking at firing Landry, Jones actually responded enthusiastically to this condition for buying the team. He excitedly told Bright that he'd already planned to bring in his good friend Jimmy Johnson to coach the team if he became the owner. This is why despite the fact several other prospective buyers offered more money, Bright sold the team to Jerry Jones. Because Jones was the only one who promised Bright that he'd fire Tom Landry.

When he first bought the team in 1984, Bright was a huge fan of Landry. Over the next 5 years though, Bright found Landry and GM Tex Schramm to be incredibly arrogant. As the team's fortunes plunged in the late 1980's, Bright wanted to make some changes. He was told in no uncertain terms to mind his own business, keep his mouth shut and just keep signing the checks.

Landry was so big in Dallas, even when he began to fail, nobody could apply any pressure to get him to change how he was doing things. And Landry resented even having to deal with Bright or hear any criticism from him. Cowboy's owners were neither seen nor heard from, as far as Landry was concerned.

Landry fully expected to be the Cowboy's coach until he was good and ready to hang it up and retire on his own.

Landry let Bright know this, of course. Shut up, keep signing the checks, mind your own business, and when I'm ready to ride off into the sunset in my own sweet time, I'll let you know.

Bright came up with a way to fire Landry without his fingerprints every being involved where the public could see it.

Jerry Jones took all the heat at the time. Not until years later was it revealed that Bright had made firing Landry a condition of selling the team.

1 reason I respect Jerry: he could have shifted a LOT of the heat he took for firing Landry by telling the truth: Bright made it a condition of selling me the team. I had to do it or he wouldn't sell it to me. Instead Jerry kept his mouth shut and took all the heat.

For years it was just assumed to be an amazing coincidence that Bright sold the team to the 1 guy who had no problem firing Tom Landry and replacing him with an old college buddy."

and

https://www.texasmonthly.com/articles/turnover/

fucking aggy turns everything it touches to shit.

when the goddamn murchison family sold to that sheep fucking moron after Clint died they fucked up.

+ rep for the article.

6 hours ago, XYZ said:

I mentioned that earlier this year as others. What does he wear the headset for? Is it for show? I have never seen him talk into it once. I never see him talking to any staff or players. He has no notes at all. He is the most useless fuck in sports that includes the coaches who coach Lebron led teams. At least they talk to the team. Garrett literally does nothing on gameday. They stripped him of his playcalling duties some years back. All he does is stand there and clap.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2019 at 3:20 PM, XYZ said:

For real, the dude is a completely useless piece of shit.  They show him several times a game and I don't think I have ever seen him do anything or utter a damn word.  It struck me watching the Thanksgiving game against the Bills....the few times they did show Sean McDermott on the sidelines, he was always coaching up his players or yelling out commands to the field and I realized, hell, I have never once in 10 years seen anything like this from Garrett.  Then I'm watching the Patriots and I see Belichick on a knee near the bench with his O-line all huddled around him actually coaching them up.  Then when we see the Cowboys play the Eagles, Doug Pederson has his head in his play sheet the whole time.  You know.....actually doing his damn job.  What the fuck does Jason Garrett do?!  When have you ever seen this guy actually be a coach instead of a statue on the sideline only useful for hand claps and butt slaps?  The thing that really amazes me, that really highlights what a useless pussy he is, is that this guy has been entrusted with the position of coaching America's Team, the Dallas Cowboys (something that used to actually mean something) and he knows his job is on the line, he knows that he is in danger of losing this opportunity and the fuckin guy still can't find it in himself to muster up some pride for himself and make an effort to do anything to coach this team and try to save his job.  The dude is a straight up loser. 

On 12/26/2019 at 11:03 AM, 'stache said:

For Christmas, I want to be in the room when ginger gets told to fuck off. And for Christmas 2057, I want to be in the room when Jerry finally takes his final fucking breath.

Jerry the human or Jerry the frozen head’s last breath?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, satyanash said:

Our long nightmare is finally coming to an end...

I hate to tell you this...the nightmare will continue because of one person. Jerrah Jones.

I was a die hard and I watched maybe 3 quartes this year. I am better for it.

I hope I'm wrong. The last 24 years have sucked.

Edited by BigSwingingD

5 hours ago, BigSwingingD said:

I hate to tell you this...the nightmare will continue because of one person. Jerrah Jones.

I was a die hard and I watched maybe 3 quartes this year. I am better for it.

I hope I'm wrong. The last 24 years have sucked.

You and I have very different definitions of what a "die hard" fan is, apparently.

I went to the game yesterday and observed that the average attendee gave two shits about the quality of the football and will continue happily shoving money into Jerry’s gaping maw that leads directly down into the 7th circle of hell. It was depressing. 

Our long nightmare is finally coming to an end...

Ha, sure it is. I hate to tell you this but the lack of performance for the last 24 years isn’t the head coach. The rubes from Arkansas are still in charge. Someone verify to see if laundry is still strewn all over the backyard of Cowboy headquarters. Charlotte’s probably working the washboard right now to get Johnny Walker Blue stains out of Jerry’s overalls.

5 minutes ago, J.R. said:

I went to the game yesterday and observed that the average attendee gave two shits about the quality of the football and will continue happily shoving money into Jerry’s gaping maw that leads directly down into the 7th circle of hell. It was depressing. 

Sad, isn't it?  Every once in awhile I'll hear, "Perhaps if Cowboy fans would boycott or stop going to games then Jerrah would get the hint...."  Lulz.

Brad Sham was in rare form yesterday.  Listening to him was far more entertaining than the game.

"Prescott back to throw... it's a screen pass.... he sidearms it into the ground...the shortstop fields it on two hops and throws to first for the out....  WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?"