2018 midterm gameday thread

Zonahorn

2 minutes ago, WBT said:

That's one of my favorite election night traditions.  Dumbass Wolf tried to interrupt and King won't have it.  He just keeps talking right over him.

Wolf is a cruel taskmaster. I bet John King has one of those boards in his TV room at home.

3 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Yup let's go backwards in America where minorities have nothing.  That's what you like.  Regress, right? 

I like making more money than ever before, my stock portfolio doing great and love conservative judges on the bench.

• Like 2

The 538 live odds seem to fluctuate a bit. Looking good for Republicans, but I went back to their main election page and it said 53% chance for Democrats to control the House, then reloaded to make sure I had the latest data and it said Democrats had a 61% chance to control the house.

1 minute ago, Iconoclast Texan said:

I like making more money than ever before, my stock portfolio doing great and love conservative judges on the bench.

So like I said, you're admitting you like when minorities (blacks/hispanics) are down. 

Just admit this.  It's fine to admit you don't like minorities. 

• Like 1

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

And more brown people than ever are in concentration camps AND those pesky jews are getting shot up! Times sure are good, huh? It'll be really fun when the economy goes up in flames in 2019 or 2020 and we come off this bender of economic stimulus via tax cuts

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

The 538 live odds seem to fluctuate a bit. Looking good for Republicans, but I went back to their main election page and it said 53% chance for Democrats to control the House, then reloaded to make sure I had the latest data and it said Democrats had a 61% chance to control the house.

You mean 11 in 20 and then 7 in 11.  What is Silver's infatuation with common fractions instead of percentages?  Wasn't it something about thinking stupid people understand them better?

1 minute ago, Pancho Negro said:

So like I said, you're admitting you like when minorities (blacks/hispanics) are down. 

Just admit this.  It's fine to admit you don't like minorities. 

Right because my income is based on oppressing minorities. Might as well call me a slaveowner. Let me let you in on something, I work with a lot of minorities and we are all doing well. We can’t wait for our bonuses.

3 minutes ago, NameWithHeld said:

Why,? Seriously cite examples not opinions.  I’ll hang up and listen 

- He spoke at a Muslim bashing event

- He was moderator of a facebook group that supported Nazis

- "monkey this up"

- supported someone who said "bring back the hanging tree"

what else do you need.

Just now, Iconoclast Texan said:

Right because my income is based on oppressing minorities. Might as well call me a slaveowner. Let me let you in on something, I work with a lot of minorities and we are all doing well. We can’t wait for our bonuses.

LOL still didn't say a definite "no" to that, so I know where you stand when it comes to blacks and hispanics.  It's cool man, just relax and admit it. 

1 minute ago, Pancho Negro said:

LOL still didn't say a definite "no" to that, so I know where you stand when it comes to blacks and hispanics.  It's cool man, just relax and admit it. 

You’re assertions are so ridiculous that it doesn’t deserve a response. My heroes include MLK and other civil rights martyrs.