Fried Chicken

utee94

The Stanishes were bigtime boosters for Anderson High, and as high school kids we ate a lot of meals at Top Notch.  Love the place and still drop by probably once per month.

I do enjoy the fried chicken but it's tough for me to pass up the Longhorn Special with onion rings...

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

The Stanishes were bigtime boosters for Anderson High, and as high school kids we ate a lot of meals at Top Notch.  Love the place and still drop by probably once per month.
I do enjoy the fried chicken but it's tough for me to pass up the Longhorn Special with onion rings...

The current owner is a native austinite and went to Austin High and UT. He’s a good guy definitely worth supporting. He walks the walk in keeping old Austin alive. He’s also a co owner of Lala’s and a few other restaurants.

Back in my AMD days, co-worker brought in Walmart FC for a pot luck remembered it being pretty good and I believe they had 20, 50 even 100pc orders.  This was 20 years or so ago so who knows if it’s still a thing at Wally World.

#TeamBillMillerFriedChicken

Randall's fried chicken is pretty good. You just have to be sure it hasn't been sitting out for hours. If you have a large gathering, you can get 50 pieces for $47.99. Just make sure you time the order right so you are earing it shortly after you pick it up. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, jimmyjazz said:

Even I'm not cheap enough to supply WalMart fried chicken for a family event.

Well, you could find out where James found this “tortilla” and everyone can share, might even be some leftover...

22 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

There is some green chili salsa in there you can really see640d388943634444a40a39864571a619.jpg

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Could fit all 50 pcs of Wally FC on it. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...