Jeff Sessions forced to resign

Zonahorn

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/politics/matthew-whitaker-donald-trump-attorney-general/index.html

The President doesn't know the acting US Attorney General?

"I don't know Matt Whitaker," Trump said of the new acting attorney general, saying he hired him because he had worked for since-dismissed Attorney General Jeff Sessions. "He was always extremely highly thought of, and he still is. But I didn't know Matt Whitaker. He worked for Attorney General Sessions."

Only two scenarios then:

1. Someone other than the President appointed him.

2. The President appointed someone he doesn't know.

- either scenario is pretty scary

**edit.. i guess the third scenario is that he is lying. That seems the most plausible.

Edited by yoladu

1 minute ago, yoladu said:

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/09/politics/matthew-whitaker-donald-trump-attorney-general/index.html

The President doesn't know the acting US Attorney General?

Who the hell appointed him? The guy who doesn't know him?

Well, he doesn’t know him NOW. He knew him well when he wasn’t under fire and creating a backlash. Clear as mud. 

• 1 year later...
47 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Lulz, cast out of the GOP by the very shitstain he worked to protect. 

Yep. He let cousin Eddie into the house. Now the shitter's full and he refuses to leave. Worse still, everyone else in the house is afraid to acknowledge the house smells like shit for fear cousin Eddie will kick them out, too. 

34 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

A Sputnik moment! Someone should tell him that name might be trademarked as there is a company by that name.

Maybe he should find a reference that's more recent, relevant and relatable than 1957.

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Just so we don't forget how he really feels about minorities........

.... refers to Henry Louis Gates as "some criminal."

That Tuberville/Sessions primary is going to be a racist-off.

Well, in Session'  defense, Gates is black.  In Sessions world, that's prima facie proof of criminality.

God, we are such a shitty, shitty country.