Mass shooting ar Cali bar

MNLonghornFUKM

When is the tipping point ?  Kids in a day care center didn't do it, so I'm not sure when... oh wait.... I know......when a gunmen breaks in on a session of Congress. That'll do it for damn sure.

Large magazine weapons are not needed by any citizen of this country, ever, no matter how much fun they are too fire.

• Like 4

I have my CHL and the frequency of this shit is the reason  I always carry.  The only places I don’t are the airport and government buildings with metal detectors.

I understand the chances of me being somewhere a spree shooter goes off are microscopic but I bet you those folks last night thought the same thing.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

I have my CHL and the frequency of this shit is the reason  I always carry.  The only places I don’t are the airport and government buildings with metal detectors.

I understand the chances of me being somewhere a spree shooter goes off are microscopic but I bet you those folks last night thought the same thing.

Conversely, I own plenty of firearms but I will never be concealed carrying.  It’s just too much of a pain in the ass to lug around a loaded pistol.  If a mass shooter is going to gun me down, so be it.  If I’m legitimately worried about getting shot in public, I’ll move.

• Like 4

I'll take that bet. What should we wager

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Conversely, I own plenty of firearms but I will never be concealed carrying.  It’s just too much of a pain in the ass to lug around a loaded pistol.  If a mass shooter is going to gun me down, so be it.  If I’m legitimately worried about getting shot in public, I’ll move.

Certainly understand your attitude.  I carry for the same reason I wear my seat belt when I drive and my helmet when I ride my motorcycle...just in case. 

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
17 minutes ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

tree fiddy

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Apparently one of the survivors of this shooting was present at the Vegas massacre.

We have so many of these things now victims are double dipping.  JFC

I don't think I would hang out with that guy/girl anywhere.  

2 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Apparently one of the survivors of this shooting was present at the Vegas massacre.

We have so many of these things now victims are double dipping.  JFC

17 minutes ago, Hate said:

I don't think I would hang out with that guy/girl anywhere.  

Lots of Pepperdine folk attended the Vegas country concert and we knew a few who were there, one who was hit. Hearing their stories was terrifying; no one should have to see people murdered right in front of them.

From news reports it sounds like Wednesday was college night. My guess is this survivor of two mass shootings is a college student. Your four years is supposed to have a lot of memories but not these type of memories. 

1 hour ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Well if it was a country & western bar, then the bet should be a fiddle of gold against your soul.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

Do nightclubs in Texas let you carry now?  Seems like they'd pat you down. Alcohol, people in their early 20s, and guns don't mix well. Even if the carrier has good intentions. 

I would bet the bouncer patted down everyone who entered this place in CA. The guy just came up, shot him, and entered. 

Edited by FondrenRoad