Let's get some SSL on this bitch

6 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

As a note, seems the "verify email address" emails are triggering spam filters. My primary email didn't even make it through the server, and I had to use a backup gmail account (which also went to the spam folder.)

Not sure what, if anything can be done about that part.

probably not a lot right now. Use something like mailgun, or just wait for the IP addresses to get a mailing reputation as good. 'spam' filters can filter out perfectly legit mailings from newly mailing IPs that have no history of mail volumes

2 hours ago, TexasFootball18 said:

Let's encrypt wildcard SSL is free. If you don't know how yo use the certbot automated, you can get the free certs at www.zerossl.com

Seconded. Thirded. Twelfthed. Am currently responsible for nearly 3,000 domains with LetsEncrypt ssl certs. It's the bees knees.

Just now, TwiceHorn said:

Hell I still havent gotten my authentication email. I am inauthentic.

noticed that a confirmation email wouldn't go through to a small domain i have (used for almost 20 years), but gmail was no problem. senderscore/base reps are good on that other domain, so i dunno.