The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

6 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

If Mueller is a deep state/lifer, why is Trump and the GOP so afraid of him?

Because Trump isn't a deep state/lifer, he has almost no understanding of how government operates, and he's a massive criminal.

I'm not saying Mueller will do literally nothing, but he will keep the Office of the Presidency as insulted from open scandal as he can. No one is getting frogmarched anywhere. Everything will happen quietly. The president's son isn't getting arrested.

10 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

I'm not saying Mueller will do literally nothing, but he will keep the Office of the Presidency as insulted from open scandal as he can. No one is getting frogmarched anywhere. Everything will happen quietly. The president's son isn't getting arrested

I’ve thought along similar lines at times but I’ve also thought Trump has damaged the office of the Presidency so much that a career public servant like Mueller might go scorched earth so the office of the presidency can be preserved for future generations. 

Mueller could send a powerful message that you don’t fuck with the United States. 

Seems like when complete frauds decide to go up against the intelligence community, the intelligence community wins every time.

I dunno, this is really uncharted territory 

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz
Derp state

29 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

you motherfuckers that think there's a "deep state" need to check yourselves into the nearest psych ward.

There isn’t a “deep state” but the lingo has caught on to the point where it’s become shorthand for the establishment IC.  

I shouldn’t use the terminology because it really is bullshit.  We’re all the deep state in a way. 

Drhc1KgU0AA3pF_?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by Hugo Stiglitz

6 minutes ago, mdmost said:

All I want in this world is for that rat faced fucker to go to prison. If he’s the only one, I’ll take it.

And it's gotta be Federal Pound Me in the Ass Prison.

And Kushner's gotta go, too.

And Don, Sr.

And all of them.

I just want some Trump tears.  Not Eric necessarily, that would be like watching Corky from "Life Goes On" cry, but Donnie Jr, Ivanka, POTUS, Melanie, they'll all do.  

I guess Barron should be off limits as well, but odds are good he's Satanic, so him too.

3 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Mueller is an FBI/deep state lifer. These reptiles don't want anything to disrupt the normal decorous operation of the state.

If you guys want guillotines, you don't go to the fucking cops, you go to the people.

EL PUEBLO UNIDO JAMAS SERA VENCIDO

wat?

Trump might allow don jr. to go to prison for a short time without a pardon.  how long are the others getting for lying to the fbi?  A few months? Isn’t that what the euro lawyer received?   

Also, what Secret Service agents draw the short end of the stick to go to prison with Don Jr.?  I assume they would still protect him in prison.  He needs the protection even more there.

29 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I just want some Trump tears.  Not Eric necessarily, that would be like watching Corky from "Life Goes On" cry, but Donnie Jr, Ivanka, POTUS, Melanie, they'll all do.  

I guess Barron should be off limits as well, but odds are good he's Satanic, so him too.

hqdefault.jpg

34 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Dude, Satan was the good guy all along.  Unfortunately, the narcissist bully wrote the book and cast himself as the hero.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I get your point, but Eric is more like the Brendan Dassey of the family.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bad_teammate said:

Mueller is an FBI/deep state lifer. These reptiles don't want anything to disrupt the normal decorous operation of the state.

If you guys want guillotines, you don't go to the fucking cops, you go to the people.

EL PUEBLO UNIDO JAMAS SERA VENCIDO

This man sees the world for how it really is. The outcome of the Mueller investigation will most likely be similar to every other scandal. A few lower level people will catch some heat but those closest to the President will walk.

The reality is that the ruling polity is above the law.

• 2 years later...
1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

He may never be president but he’s snorting rails off this -

giphy.gif

DJT Jr can’t even do the midlife trade-in correctly. You’re supposed to get something newer with fewer miles from the factory, not ten years older with half the J.C. Whitney aftermarket catalog pre-installed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1