The Donald Trump Jr. thread

Gil Bang

Because your hands shake if you haven't consumed a full gram before lunch.  

Seriously, if any of y'all do blow...stock up now because he's gonna buy all the Austin inventory up in anticipation of his May 14 rally here.  I guess it was like four years ago that I last saw him, but I've never seen somebody snort so much blow and I've hung with Mick Jones, Umphrey's McGee, the Alabama 3, Hoobastank, and Jay McInerney-the author.

Edited by Lobo

25 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Because your hands shake if you haven't consumed a full gram before lunch.  

Seriously, if any of y'all do blow...stock up now because he's gonna buy all the Austin inventory up in anticipation of his May 14 rally here.  I guess it was like four years ago that I last saw him, but I've never seen somebody snort so much blow and I've hung with Mick Jones, Umphrey's McGee, the Alabama 3, Hoobastank, and Jay McInerney-the author.

Wait, you personally saw Donald Trump Jr. snorting a shitload of cocaine???

There's a real estate mogul in Austin.  He had a big 40th birthday party a few years back (I'm honestly bad with time since Covid-19, but I think it was about 4-5 years ago).  Don, Jr. and Eric were there with a security detail.  I could tell Don was doing a bit here and there, not that hard to tell.  But as the night progressed, he would disappear every 15 minutes and come back just more and more obvious.  And then towards the end of the night, he would have an obscene amount just stuck in his beard/facial hair.  Like enough to kill a person.  I mean, I'm not judging...I've seen plenty of knock-off incidences...but over the course of the whole night...I'm guessing he had to have done two grams by himself.  Just re-snorting his own nostrils in front of me, then combing his beard with his thumb and index finger and doing a gummy with it...it was beyond obvious.  He had all the tells physically, that's one thing.  But actually doing gummy's and nostril inhales on top of that.  He came and left the event 15 times in 2 hours.  Given his behavior, he had to have consumed close to two grams.  Which would kill most people, suggesting to me he has an incredibly high tolerance which means at least a decade of high usage.  

Also, he asked my buddy where he could score some more for the next day.  

5 minutes ago, Lobo said:

There's a real estate mogul in Austin.  He had a big 40th birthday party a few years back (I'm honestly bad with time since Covid-19, but I think it was about 4-5 years ago).  Don, Jr. and Eric were there with a security detail.  I could tell Don was doing a bit here and there, not that hard to tell.  But as the night progressed, he would disappear every 15 minutes and come back just more and more obvious.  And then towards the end of the night, he would have an obscene amount just stuck in his beard/facial hair.  Like enough to kill a person.  I mean, I'm not judging...I've seen plenty of knock-off incidences...but over the course of the whole night...I'm guessing he had to have done two grams by himself.  Just re-snorting his own nostrils in front of me, then combing his beard with his thumb and index finger and doing a gummy with it...it was beyond obvious.  He had all the tells physically, that's one thing.  But actually doing gummy's and nostril inhales on top of that.  He came and left the event 15 times in 2 hours.  Given his behavior, he had to have consumed close to two grams.  Which would kill most people, suggesting to me he has an incredibly high tolerance which means at least a decade of high usage.  

Also, he asked my buddy where he could score some more for the next day.  

That’s crazy.  I must say, you did not do your patriotic duty in capturing vids/pics.  Although not that it would have mattered; MAGA would just be like “so what?  The presidents son parties!  You’re just jealous you’re not a successful business man who can afford cocaine like him!”

• 2 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

The best information can come from witnesses who believe they are the smartest person in the room. 

Was his all-day coke binge yesterday induced by getting grilled by the 1/6 Committee the day before?  Dare to dream ...