Oklahoma State @ Oklahoma

Constant

2 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

WV is going to beat OU in Morgantown. WV is going to drop 70 on this defense. 

Yeah. OU has just about the worst defense I have ever seen from a 1 loss team. And I am a Texas fan so I have seen plenty of terrible defenses. 

Edited by FondrenRoad

Just now, mdmost said:

If they beat WVU twice which they will and Michigan falls to any of the teams left on their schedule, which also should happen, they're going. 

Don't think so....they're going to Morgantown. Hillbillies will win this one. The midget might not make it back to Norman if the locals get their hands on him. 

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

If they beat WVU twice which they will and Michigan falls to any of the teams left on their schedule, which also should happen, they're going. 

Yea that first part probably isn't happening with that defense but even if it does I think just like the vapid hot blonde you date in your early 20s the committee is tired of the Big 12's shit.

Edited by Surly Bevo

Just now, Happy Gilmore said:

Don't think so....they're going to Morgantown. Hillbillies will win this one. The midget might not make it back to Norman if the locals get their hands on him. 

OU has proven that they can win in such bullshit circumstances the past two weeks that I don’t think it matters. They’ll win, go to the playoffs and get wrecked. Frustrating as they win the conference all the time as other teams continuously shit the bed against them

2 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

Yea that first part probably isn't happening with that defense but even if it does I think just like the vapid hot blonde you date in your early 20s the committee is tired of the Big 12's shit.

You forget what happens any time a team not named Texas plays OU. 

You're right. I have no idea how I'll even show my face at work on Monday. Complete humiliation.
Seriously. The disparity was known when I enrolled and I still decided to enroll at the college whose football team sucked against the other big state college. I can’t believe I turned down the privilege of attending such a prestigious football school. I’m so embarrassed.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Huh. 

Huh? What you didn’t watch the fucking game? It took balls for Gundy to call the 2 point play knowing if he fails he would catch heat. From both his fan base and those he answers to.

Conventional wisdom, and standard coaching voodoo tells you to kick the PAT and take your chances in OT. Especially since your offense was scoring at will.

39 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Huh? What you didn’t watch the fucking game? It took balls for Gundy to call the 2 point play knowing if he fails he would catch heat. From both his fan base and those he answers to.

Conventional wisdom, and standard coaching voodoo tells you to kick the PAT and take your chances in OT. Especially since your offense was scoring at will.

more like stupidity when you come out and run the play they ran with one receiver. big difference between what West Virginia ran.

6 minutes ago, po elvis said:

more like stupidity when you come out and run the play they ran with one receiver. big difference between what West Virginia ran.

You’re full of shit. The receiver was open. Cornelius short armed the throw to the back side. Had he thrown it out front we wouldn’t be having this fucking conversation couch jock.

Edited by Hamttx

8 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

You’re full of shit.

all things are not equal. because West Virginia should go for two doesn't mean OSU should go for two. it is all about your percentage chance to make the two points running the play you are running.  if OSU is going to go for it they need to have a much better play than that with one receiver.

i was for OSU going for it. until i saw their formation. i was yelling "what the fuck are you doing?"

Edited by po elvis