ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, thunderlounge said:

Well I heard your mom sucks dick for coke, so there's that.

Well I heard that your mother is ashamed that she did such a poor job of raising you, and that your dad is ashamed for not pulling out of his daughter before the best part of you ran down her legs. 

10 hours ago, Texas_Rocks said:

Well I heard that your mother is ashamed that she did such a poor job of raising you, and that your dad is ashamed for not pulling out of his daughter before the best part of you ran down her legs. 

brevity is your friend. 

I love what you've done with the place. Removing any reference to UT or the Longhorns on a Longhorn fan site is real outside-the-box thinking. Totally the kind of decision you'd expect from a dip$#@! who'd spend half a mil in legal fees to take over a $3.50 website.

Bwahaha   So true.

I went to see how it was going and it is a ghost town.   Caught these site analysis links Markstanco (credit if here) tossed up that are pretty amazing, so I blatantly stole them:

ShaggyTexas Usage

graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=99999

New Global Rank (three month average): 94,864 (dropping 43.3k)

New US Rank: 66,914

SurlyHorns Usage

graph?o=lt&y=t&b=ffffff&n=666666&f=99999

New Global Rank: 113,163 (not active the entire three months)

New US Rank: 13,384

I wonder if that is the traffic flow they expected when they went to court?

/smert

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 6/15/2018 at 10:47 PM, TheDude said:

holy shit. i hadnt gone to shaggy in about 5 months. totally missed all the drama. 

also, some douche-nozzle already registered my handle.  so i removed the space.

It was me. I'll sell it back to you for, oh I don't know, tree fidddy.

Edited by MissingInAction

It makes me chuckle that Shaggy is now just that senile 8mofo and Epi Quinn jerking each other off in Cloak Room. They might get an occasional passerby to come to the glory hole to take part. 

Is that really all that remains? I haven’t checked in over a month now. I still want the thing to crash and burn and go away.

Looked over on shaggy earlier just to see how bad it has gotten. It's a fucking ghost town over there.

You know what they say — the most improvement you’ll see is between the first and second attempts at moving to another site and killing the old one. They shoulda known after the hf.com exodus that we were trained assassins.
  • Like 1