ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

On 11/30/2020 at 11:21 PM, Tom said:

I got that message, too, but if you click around after that it will show you as logged in.

8badmofo hasn't logged in since mid October.  Did he finally get bored of yelling at clouds or should someone do a wellness check on him?

badmofo.GIF.4acd72264964b813e0888b8d8cee4fea.GIF

"8badmofo31 has not made any friends yet"
:-(

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

There's way more people viewing that site at once than I would ever guessed.  Why are so many people viewing threads that haven't had a post in over a year?  Or is there some type of programming fuckery that makes it look like people are viewing the site that really aren't?

shag1.thumb.GIF.0ad0259f993238024ac6726825127467.GIF

shag2.thumb.GIF.0e25949fcd75bad31a6ea760bd504c58.GIF

shag3.thumb.GIF.441e8d18d8f7919bbf306b5429d1b210.GIF

6 minutes ago, Tom said:

There's way more people viewing that site at once than I would ever guessed.  Why are so many people viewing threads that haven't had a post in over a year?  Or is there some type of programming fuckery that makes it look like people are viewing the site that really aren't?

shag1.thumb.GIF.0ad0259f993238024ac6726825127467.GIF

shag2.thumb.GIF.0e25949fcd75bad31a6ea760bd504c58.GIF

shag3.thumb.GIF.441e8d18d8f7919bbf306b5429d1b210.GIF

What happens on Surly changes the world. (Spoken in Walter Cronkite's voice, of course.)

Edited by DalTxHornFan

On 9/28/2020 at 3:34 PM, blacklab said:

I'm not going to dig up the emails but they basically told us to fuck off.

i dunno if this is worthwhile or even 100%, but pretty sure if we send nice swag to @sarah this could get fixed.  who was the dude that did woodwork logos? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, immamac said:

I mean it would be pretty easy to just import all the posts before the mass emigration into an "archived" part of the board here.

It would be interesting to backlink posters who changed handles/socks in the move

1 hour ago, immamac said:

Financially? Easily. Kevin probably won't sell to me. 

what if you offer him a tree fiddy membership?

3 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

We all know bl deleted the fun NSAA/SSS shit. That’s not an indictment on imma, it’s simply truth. 

We ain’t gonna have fun like those threads. 

Shows how much you know. It's like you thought I was less involved with Shaggy or something, which is really weird to me. 

You think I fake testified in the lawsuit too?

• Hook 'Em 3

30 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

No, you read that wrong.

NSAA was WAY better there than it ever will be here. Not an indictment, simply a fact. 

This I agree with. The trust barrier was broken pretty hard to have a 2nd iteration of that and I'm pretty sure other private boards just splintered off for people to continue those types of discussions. Unfortunate casualty for sure. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

On 3/23/2021 at 7:31 AM, immamac said:

This I agree with. The trust barrier was broken pretty hard to have a 2nd iteration of that and I'm pretty sure other private boards just splintered off for people to continue those types of discussions. Unfortunate casualty for sure. 

what did NSAA have to do with trust? SSS sure but hitting the delete button was amazing. I thought very highly of that move. I know there were leaks and such so maybe you mean that. I assumed there’s a new SSS and I’m just not invited. I’ve always struggled being in with the cool crowd.  I guess you’re saying there isn’t one. 

23 hours ago, troph said:

what did NSAA have to do with trust? SSS sure but hitting the delete button was amazing. I thought very highly of that move. I know there were leaks and such so maybe you mean that. I assumed there’s a new SSS and I’m just not invited. I’ve always struggled being in with the cool crowd.  I guess you’re saying there isn’t one. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5063254

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...