ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

Not to mention that, after, y'know, God having parted the sea so they could escape in an never before seen scale miracle, within 3 months, they said, "fuck off, Yahweh" and built a golden calf and worshiped it.  Like, that's kind of assholeish.

Purty much pissed God off.  Because yeah, they were assholes.  Even Edward G. Robinson.
Took a lot of Baal's to do that.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, tjhooker said:

LOL I think they are trying to ban me but theyre too stupid to know how to do it.  I now have my post count zero'd out for some reason but i can still post.  Idiots LOL.  I think my new gif is by far the most disgusting.  I can't even look at it and I have seen some bad ones.  

JFC - that's fucking terrible.  Nice work!

1 hour ago, tjhooker said:

LOL I think they are trying to ban me but theyre too stupid to know how to do it.  I now have my post count zero'd out for some reason but i can still post.  Idiots LOL.  I think my new gif is by far the most disgusting.  I can't even look at it and I have seen some bad ones.  

Too many clicks. 

6 hours ago, tjhooker said:

LOL the village idiot is asking for Mod privileges.  I had a proper response to his thread. 

Saw that idiot. "What we need here are some REAL Longhorn fans."

Oh, go eat shit ya turd burglar. Good response, tj

Edited by Rimbo

Does anyone have a link to the post about Lady Bird Johnson's chili recipe?

I did a search last night. Ironically it took me to page 8 of the chili w/o beans thread where Jade made her infamous Velveeta post. I scanned through 10 subsequent pages but couldn't find the link. (I think it was posted after Jade but I could easily be wrong.)

12 hours ago, tjhooker said:

He has 2900 posts and I've never seen him before. He hates the old shaggy and thinks he's the guy to clean it up. He's for real. 

It is almost like everyone that still has a log on there needs to go back to shag, log on, neg him till he is crowd sourced banned as a parting gift and then log off forever again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bernorange said:

Well, that's odd. I searched

on Google and only got one (not helpful) result.  Are Shaggy pages getting removed from Google search results?  Scatastic.

They aren't removed from Archive.org archives. but you may have to search that manually (or rather look for the thread).

On 3/31/2018 at 12:36 PM, retread said:

Here's one temp mail site that will give you a burner inbox that you can use

https://www.mailinator.com/

I think they've blocked these email addresses.  I made up a gmail address with no link back to me (no email address for recovery or phone number).  verified and it was fine.  I'll never check it again. 

2 hours ago, Laxtonto said:

It is almost like everyone that still has a log on there needs to go back to shag, log on, neg him till he is crowd sourced banned as a parting gift and then log off forever again.

Dude is completely worthless and a huge POS.  And he’s made his way over here, unfortunately.  

Edited by Jack Straw

5 minutes ago, Dutchrudder said:
22 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:
He’s either a bot or a complete moron. Bumped the Hillary thread every day always around 6-7 pm. His troll game completely sucked. It was nothing compared to yoda troll master swam. 

That's about 8am Moscow time...

Nice detective work, Comrade. 

I mean. Nice catch, bro!