ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

7 hours ago, tjhooker said:

New ramblings from a madman today. Fascinating. 

"I knew a year ago, you gullible, easy, peanut butter legged pussies at surly! Y'all make the trolling game to soft. Since you read my posts I would just like to say I can't believe that you guys have let that place slide into a total teenage wilderness of $#@!. I went their myself tonight on my moles' advice and couldn't believe what has become of Shaggybevo! $#@!ing sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*There...

Yep, shaggy has turned into a raging pile of shit (figuratively, literally, and pictorially), after Kevin Organ ripped off not only BL, but everyone who posted there.  Continue posting to, and answering yourself, it's very telling about your psychological state. BTW, The Surl is doing great, thanks for asking ...

On 9/18/2019 at 5:04 AM, SHOOTER12 said:

*There...

Yep, shaggy has turned into a raging pile of shit (figuratively, literally, and pictorially), after Kevin Organ ripped off not only BL, but everyone who posted there.  Continue posting to, and answering yourself, it's very telling about your psychological state. BTW, The Surl is doing great, thanks for asking ...

tl/dr: OK, Cool. Hook 'em.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2019 at 7:56 PM, tjhooker said:

"I knew a year ago, you gullible, easy, peanut butter legged pussies at surly! Y'all make the trolling game to soft. Since you read my posts I would just like to say I can't believe that you guys have let that place slide into a total teenage wilderness of $#@!. I went their myself tonight on my moles' advice and couldn't believe what has become of Shaggybevo! $#@!ing sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Fascinating indeed.  Who does he think he's talking to?

• 2 weeks later...

The US government is corrupt and totally dysfunctional from top to bottom,

and should be terminated. This includes every civil service employee in any branch of said $#@!hole government.
And I'm specifically looking at you, judiciary!

The odds that he's already on a watch list?

On 9/17/2019 at 9:56 PM, tjhooker said:

mole?  wtf would he need a mole for?

*cue mole jokes*

• 3 weeks later...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@shaggytexas.com to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Thread: Joshua Eaton

1. Yesterday, 02:39 PM#1
    asshatreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.pngBasil Your Face's Avatar

Joshua Eaton

has decommited from the Texas Longhorns.

https://247sports.com/Player/Joshua-Eaton-46042923/

2. Yesterday, 07:22 PM#2
    Moderatorreputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_pos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png reputation_highpos.png

Well, another one bites the dust. I'll just go out and arrange the deck chairs. OK with you Tom?

Screen-Shot-2018-05-28-at-11.48.13-AM.pn

Edited by mdmost