ShaggyTexas Handover

Viper

2 hours ago, kevwun said:

If you haven't done so already, you need to go back and delete all of your pm's and change your email address to a temp one.

If you hadn't done it before the handover, then you're probably fucked as your original information would have transferred over during the process.

On 4/7/2018 at 7:34 AM, tjhooker said:

From badmofo in the golf thread of all places.  I had an appropriate response I cannot post on here.:

Hey Tj, I'm a moderator now. As soon as I have the necessary tools, you and the others that post this filth are gone!

I hear his mother has a lot of tools maybe he can borrow one from her

If you hadn't done it before the handover, then you're probably fucked as your original information would have transferred over during the process.
Given all the server errors I dounbt that mongoloid fuckstick would know how to stage a backup and extract the information.

I just logged in.  noticed a couple subtle format changes with the text reply boxes in threads and rep notification.   seems odd to me if they’re trying to polish some things up and keep it running.  what an unmitigated fucking disaster. 

Edited by futureman

I had a few posts over at Shaggy but didn’t keep up with whatever board that this move was discussed on. By reading this thread I get a little of bit of what was going on but what the hell happened? I went over to shaggy to see if I could find anything and all I found was lots of turd gifs. You fuckers are nasty! 

Can someone give a recap or point me to where the recap is because I’m too stupid to find it. 

18 minutes ago, chiwanna said:

I had a few posts over at Shaggy but didn’t keep up with whatever board that this move was discussed on. By reading this thread I get a little of bit of what was going on but what the hell happened? I went over to shaggy to see if I could find anything and all I found was lots of turd gifs. You fuckers are nasty! 

Can someone give a recap or point me to where the recap is because I’m too stupid to find it. 

first of all, to understand what happened to shaggy, you gotta understand who shaggybevo was.  now shaggy was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother, and he was always ashamed of this, man.  and then right after that he's adopted by this man, blacklab.  he's a small-time gun-runner and a fight promoter.  so he puts shaggy into training.  they see shaggy’s good.  he is damn good.  but then he had the fight of his life.  they pit him against his old friend kevin morgan.  and shaggy said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight kevin" but blacklab made him fight anyway, and shaggy, he killed kevin.  shaggy said "that's it!" and he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out.  then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

On 4/8/2018 at 3:22 PM, kevwun said:

In case he ends up selling user data when he realizes the website is completely worthless now.

I used a throwaway email when I originally signed up for the Shag, so I'm not terribly worried.

22 hours ago, futureman said:

first of all, to understand what happened to shaggy, you gotta understand who shaggybevo was.  now shaggy was born to a three-legged bitch of a mother, and he was always ashamed of this, man.  and then right after that he's adopted by this man, blacklab.  he's a small-time gun-runner and a fight promoter.  so he puts shaggy into training.  they see shaggy’s good.  he is damn good.  but then he had the fight of his life.  they pit him against his old friend kevin morgan.  and shaggy said "no man that's my brother, I can't fight kevin" but blacklab made him fight anyway, and shaggy, he killed kevin.  shaggy said "that's it!" and he called off all his fights, and he started doing crack, and he freaked out.  then in a rage, he collapsed, and his heart no longer beat. wow.

Well your screen name checks out, so I guess that is how it ends then 

22 hours ago, futureman said:

Well your screen name checks out, so I guess that is how it ends then 

49 minutes ago, tjhooker said:

That didn't take long.  LOL a 1 week ban.  So funny

mk02u.jpg.

I can't help but wonder if he's painfully aware that your posts are why he gets half of his visitors these days.  There's no way he only wanted to give you a one week ban for your literal shitshow, I'm just not sure he has any choice.

Kevin now must ponder a question we all face at point in life: is it better to have spent insane amounts of money and time "winning" a board full of nothing but scat posts, or one with no posts at all. 

Edited by Bill Lumbergh
  • Like 2