#11 (lulz) Kentucky @ TN Vols

Knoxtnhorn

I know we like to say teams are overrated, but I don't think I've ever seen anything like this.  Kentucky has 1 yard of offense in the 2nd quarter and is losing to 4-5 TN going into the half.  I know, I know.  SEC SEC SEC.  But how in the holy hell could a team this bad be 1 spot removed from the Top 10?

• Haha 1

i

9 hours ago, Clintonaldo said:

2 this year but I know what you mean. This was my first time back in the stadium in over 2 years. Ky isn’t very good and neither are we but I will take it. 

I like "the other UT" and have always wanted to see a home-and-home scheduled.  Congrats on the win.

But man, Kentucky seems like they might be a little overrated...

i
I like "the other UT" and have always wanted to see a home-and-home scheduled.  Congrats on the win.
But man, Kentucky seems like they might be a little overrated...

They definitely were over rated but their fans didn’t know that before the game as their was a lot of shit talking and I don’t blame them as it’s been 30 something years since they won in Knoxville.

I would love a home and home with Texas and after discovering this board I always pull for Texas .......even when poor Ol Tennessee was getting made fun of last year

This pic was taken right after halftime Hail Mary play. lol

5b3fcbb0dcd2080d49135ec042270724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk