Dear Fox

BigHorn'13

1 minute ago, TexArcher said:

That may have been the worst broadcast I've ever heard.  Most of what they said was just wrong.  Their jokes were stupid.  They couldn't follow the action on the field.  They're a beating to listen to.  

Wait, you mean to tell me 3&3 ISN'T an obvious passing down? But sooner fuck just said...

All of yall need to learn to watch with the sound off.   You still get to watch every play and enjoy all the action but without all the dooshbaggedness.  In fact if you can,  try to get dark side of thr moon synced up with the game.   It's magical. 

Edited by dingleberryswitzer
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, TexArcher said:

That may have been the worst broadcast I've ever heard.  Most of what they said was just wrong.  Their jokes were stupid.  They couldn't follow the action on the field.  They're a beating to listen to.  

It wasn’t good, but it didn’t approach the shittastickness of Rod Gilmore and whoever covering the Baylor game. 

• Like 1

What was that dumbass question they asked Ehlinger after the game? Something along the lines of "Who in  your family are you thinking about back in Austin?"

I'm guessing that's their way of trying to get Sam mention his deceased dad, which is a stupid.

• Haha 1

I feel like that bit that Louis CK does about the miracle of flying.  People bitching about sitting on the tarmac when it used to take 2 years to go from Massachusetts to California.

I watched a game transmitted instantaneously from bumfuckingLubbock in HD.  It's football, it's not rocket science.  I'd rather the commentators be the idiot abroad guy and maybe the head of the Harvard philosophy department, just for shits and grins, but these guys will do.

4 minutes ago, tantric superman said:

I feel like that bit that Louis CK does about the miracle of flying.  People bitching about sitting on the tarmac when it used to take 2 years to go from Massachusetts to California.

I watched a game transmitted instantaneously from bumfuckingLubbock in HD.  It's football, it's not rocket science.  I'd rather the commentators be the idiot abroad guy and maybe the head of the Harvard philosophy department, just for shits and grins, but these guys will do.

Aww, man. I never thought of that way, but to hear you say it. Wow, perspective. 

Hey, guys! Stop complaining. This guy's figured it out.

38 minutes ago, dingleberryswitzer said:

All of yall need to learn to watch with the sound off.   You still get to watch every play and enjoy all the action but without all the dooshbaggedness.  In fact if you can,  try to get dark side of thr moon synced up with the game.   It's magical. 

The problem is then you can't hear the crowd reactions, whistles blowing, etc. 

21 minutes ago, Stunns38 said:

Put Craig Way on headphones. Glad to get LHN this week.

Too hard to get them in sync, so that's a no go for me. Much better option would be for Fox to fire this ass clown and put my regarded cousin, who doesn't know anything about sports generalle or football specifically, in the booth. Hell, my ten year old boy talks nonstop through the games and his commentary is leaps and bounds above this piece of shit.

4 minutes ago, Llogg said:

Too hard to get them in sync, so that's a no go for me. Much better option would be for Fox to fire this ass clown and put my regarded cousin, who doesn't know anything about sports generalle or football specifically, in the booth. Hell, my ten year old boy talks nonstop through the games and his commentary is leaps and bounds above this piece of shit.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tantric superman said:

Plus, getting riled up about anything gives me palpitations and gas.

12 hours ago, tantric superman said:

Go find the thread where folks are satisfied with these clowns.  Wait, wut.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...
On 11/10/2018 at 10:24 PM, BigHorn'13 said:

Please keep your fuckhead Brando and dumbass sooner Tilman for big 10 and pac 12 games. 

Sincerely, 

Fuck you. 

Ahem

If I could point to only one element of absolute joy for going to the redneck conference, it'd be not having to hear fuck and suck ever again. Fuck you, fox. Fuck you with a sideways pineapple. 

Worst wishes, 

Fuck you

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1