Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

Agree.

I haven't seen K-State in the all-whites yet, but that'd look pretty awesome too. The Stormtrooper uni is often imitated, but never duplicated. \m/

Yeah we were hoping we'd pull out all whites last weekend against you guys.  There are a lot of K-State fans flipping out over the helmet we are wearing this weekend.  We're only wearing it this weekend for the 150th celebration, then back to the powercat.  It will be the first time since the late 80's we've played in a helmet without the powercat on it.

2 hours ago, Nueces River Rat said:

spacer.png

They need to bring back this hat as an option too.

That cap would look better with their brown jerseys, IMO. Breaks up the brown a little bit. Maybe the Padres should do a gold alt jersey, too, to wear with it?

Edited by DFW Horn

1 hour ago, DFW Horn said:

Good to see the 'ball in glove' logo back in Milwaukee.

The Brewers unveil revised ball-in-glove logo for 2020 | The Bozho

Those look sweet, glad to see all these MLB franchises getting back to their old school roots/logos. 

Now if only our clueless athletic department would do the same with the Texas football/basketball uniforms. Baseball ones were a vast improvement last year, even though we sucked anyway.

Edited by Girdwood

On 11/16/2019 at 6:21 PM, Iceman said:

Iowa State in all blacks...

Congrats on the win. Wear your school colors next time.  It looked fucked up.

0-4 in our last 4 against alts. Okie jr 2018, ou 2018 b12 champ, tcu abortion this year, isu all blacks. 

Edited by RoyalBevo21

2 hours ago, DFW Horn said:

BU's color is called "athletic gold" by most sportswear and team uniform manufacturers.

I once made the mistake of referring to Ohio State's colours as "red and silver" to my Buckeye friend.

He let me hear it 😂 Apparently in America silver is considered feminine or whatever.

Edited by satyanash
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ohio State's helmets are silver. They have informally called their defense the "Silver Bullets" since the mid-90s, for that reason. The pants were silver during the era that football pants were metallic, from 1989 until sometime during the Tressel era when they went back to a flat gray. 

Silver's not their official Pantone color, per se-- it's gray-- but silver's been part of their uniform for a long time.

16 minutes ago, 'stache said:

I don't care enough to cut and paste them all, but most of the XFL unis are predictably terrible, the Dallas team in particular.

I actually kinda like the lightning bolts on the DC Defenders pants and sleeves. It'd be a good uniform template for a Chargers high school team.

XFL Unveils Team Uniforms for 2020 | Chris Creamer's ...

4 minutes ago, DFW Horn said:

I actually kinda like the lightning bolts on the DC Defenders pants and sleeves. It'd be a good uniform template for a Chargers high school team.

XFL Unveils Team Uniforms for 2020 | Chris Creamer's ...

Tough thing for them is that USAFA already has the best helmet that matches their look

1046754964.jpeg&c=sc&w=3200&h=2133

Edited by texifornia
  • Like 2