Uniform Pron

JimmyHoffa

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/8/2020 at 1:22 PM, oSuJeff97 said:

OK these were pretty sweet with the script "Cowboys" on the helmet.  Our best look this year other than the 80s throwbacks, which are always #1. 

spacer.png

One of those games where both teams looked really sharp. KSU has a pretty timeless look that can be appreciated.

5 hours ago, 'stache said:

One of those games where both teams looked really sharp. KSU has a pretty timeless look that can be appreciated.

I love KSU's uniforms.

I know they are kind of a rip-off of the Dallas Cowboys, but so what. It's a classic look that looks fucking fantastic at home and on the road.

4 hours ago, oSuJeff97 said:

I love KSU's uniforms.

I know they are kind of a rip-off of the Dallas Cowboys, but so what. It's a classic look that looks fucking fantastic at home and on the road.

They're pants are better, because Dallas still uses the silver-greenish-grey pants. They should use flat grey like KSU.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, 'stache said:

They're pants are better, because Dallas still uses the silver-greenish-grey pants. They should use flat grey like KSU.

Dallas just plays like KSU from the 80's...

On 11/10/2020 at 4:01 PM, oSuJeff97 said:

I love KSU's uniforms.

I like KSU’s uniform DESIGN and color/stripe placement.  I do not like KSU’s helmet wildcat silhouette decal. Only because it’s become too ubiquitous. This, of course,  due to their lack of foresight to trade marking the design. 
It seems that every high school team named the wildcats used the same decal.  Same with SMU and that running mustang silhouette.

On 11/10/2020 at 8:59 PM, 'stache said:

Completely disagree. That silver/greenish/gray is as iconic as burnt orange.  It should never be changed.

6 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Yes those are great.

Now pick a fucking uniform and stick with it.

You are not Oregon.

Meh, it's gone way beyond Oregon. A bunch of non-bluebloods are rotating combos. There are things I don't like on certain weeks, including anything grey, and what looked to me like an Ed Hardy style bowling ball helmet last year, but most of them look sharp. Our throwbacks have been top notch and I wish we could use them exclusively, but it is what it is.

On 11/28/2020 at 2:01 PM, SwanderedTalent said:

Oklahoma State's Clemson knockoffs are definitely worthy of their program

I mean, orange is our primary color. Not sure how you interpret them as "Clemson knockoffs." 

On 11/28/2020 at 2:03 PM, TrashMaster G said:

As in, horrible?  Agreed.

They should stick with those 80's throwbacks they wore earlier this year. 

Definitely agree that 80's throwbacks should be the permanent uniform, but it is what it is.