Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

4 hours ago, Lhorn said:

He must be a savant at WR coaching. How else could this drunk, unstable, wife abusing, cocaine using, dildo buying crazy person have kept a job that long. 

He'd still be @ tOSU if his grandfather was alive (Earle Bruce/Urban's mentor).  Urbs set the wheels in motion for his departure a few months after they toe tagged Earle.

On 5/13/2019 at 8:27 PM, UcancallmeSurly said:

He'd still be @ tOSU if his grandfather was alive (Earle Bruce/Urban's mentor).  Urbs set the wheels in motion for his departure a few months after they toe tagged Earle.

lol. Urbs did not even fire him, he was not getting rid of him. 

10 hours ago, Goodman said:

lol. Urbs did not even fire him, he was not getting rid of him. 

you think it's a coincidence Smith survived 7 years of fuck ups under Meyer and suddenly 2 months after Bruce kicks all hell breaks loose?   Dig up the old thread...  there are all sorts of story line classics in that drama.  

Edited by UcancallmeSurly

What a goddamn shame.  I remember the last time I had the world weaponized against me for no good reason.  Its tremendously unfair and can really fuck with your confidence.  I’m just glad he’s not letting it affect his self-perception or self-worth.  #indomitable #undefeated #unconquerable #winning #thezachsmithway #smackmybitchup

It's funny to be in excited anticipation of something you know is gonna suck.  My expectation of this sucking is so high, yet I'm still positive the the suck will exceed that expectation.  It's wide open from minor equipment failure to a livestream suicide.  The only certainty is that nothing, ever, has been this guy's fault.    

14 minutes ago, KYHorn said:

Plays audio of a call ZS had with a flight attendant that TH allegedly slept with. 

Dude needs better lies. I fly about 5-6 times a year, and I think I can count the number of hot flight attendants I've seen in the last 10 years on less than 2 fingers (great band name). Say what you want about Tom Herman's looks, chameleon nature, but I feel like looking at his wife the guy consistently isn't banging a bunch of old smokestacks pushing 60. Maybe he fucked one of the gay guys. But a hot flight attendant these days is rarer aggy self awareness. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Parliament said:

Says TH ran some kinda "flight attendant pimp ring" outta Dallas. Kinky.

Tom Herman, man of many talents. And apparently lots of free time on his hands.

Speaking of flight attendants, just how high is Zach Smith right about now?

giphy.gif

16 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

This shit was so weak. Wonder what courtney would say about y'all's sex life. I bet it would be really funny.

Haven't slept with her, as far as I know, but she would speak very highly of it.

Starts this thing with a story about the school president getting blown by a dude

Says “ had you goin huh?”

Says it’s completely false

Says rest of the podcasts are stories you’re suppose to believe 

Says, with dictionary in hand and big words written down, he has been targeted by the justice system. 

And thats a summary of the first 6 minutes. Holy shit Batman. I don’t know if his business model should start out with a giant lie considering no one believes his stupid fucking ass in the first place.  

Edited by BurntOrangeBlooded15