Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

Yes, and my perspective on Zach goes back several posts on this thread.  He's human shit and there are steps we can take to make sure he never gets a paying job for the rest of his life and dies in prison.  I should have just said, on this particular football issue-he was right and Herman was wrong.  But I phrased it wrong, as per usual.  

Zach needs to die in prison and is a fraud in almost every walk of life.    Herman is a fraud on many football issues.  Tom seems like a nice person and good family man, I'd like to see Zach murdered in prison.

6 hours ago, campcrunk said:

BTW, what a strange and fascinating coincidence that this tweet came out not long after it was rumored that Mensa was potentially looking to hire a valued member away from Smith's beloved tOSU. How interesting!  Totally unrelated, I'm sure.

Agree. Zachy boy is not the type to resent successful OSU offensive coaches climbing the ranks while his own career remains in shattered ruins. Plus he’s too busy getting rich off his dope ass podcast and sick merch store.

• Like 1

Lamar Jackson scored a 13 on the Wonderlic, which is in the lowest quartile of all test takers.  It stands to reason that Herman might have the assessment that Lamar Jackson might struggle with some of the nuances of the QB position.  I also suspect dozens of other recruiters had similar concerns.  Perhaps he would have been a great safety - I kid.

That said, Ohio State had and recruited the following QBs when Herman was around (and associated wonderlic): Braxton Miller (9, 19 on  retest), Cardale Jones (25), JT Barrett (19).

Fwiw, he was offered by Nebraska's Tim Beck :)

16 hours ago, Lobo said:

I should have just said, on this particular football issue-he was right and Herman was wrong.  But I phrased it wrong, as per usual.

Knowing Zach's past history this could be unadulterated bullshit with the sole purpose of making Herman, his arch-nemesis, look bad.

I mean there are plenty of legitimate items to slam Tom on that we've seen just in his three seasons at Texas, we don't need any potentially fabricated bullshit stories from Zach Smith.

Damn. I can’t believe Cardale Jones scored a 25 on it.

He was a self-admitted screwoff and goof off. But hearing him talk today he comes across as a rather intelligent man.
Zack seems like he’s trying to create a college football infowars. Grid iron Alex Jones. fucking idiot attention whore   

I listened to his first few podcasts. He'd talk about a certain subject for a bit and I'd think, "Wow. Is he going legit?" Then he'd go off on something that reminds you he's an asshole douchebag misogynist.  

I stopped following him on Twitter last summer. Has his program changed at all?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, ShaggyBevo RIP said:

so he wore a shirt that basically says, "Pound Me" to his first day of prison?  Poor bastard.    And yeah, I know it's a "hash-tag" you dipshits, but do you really think the seasoned bruthas in cell block C are gonna know anything about twitter. They remember it as the "pound sign" from the last phone call they made to the outside...in 2004.  Asking for more condoms and shivs.  This gone get real...

Edited by Lobo

so he wore a shirt that basically says, "Pound Me" to his first day of prison?  Poor bastard.    And yeah, I know it's a "hash-tag" you dipshits, but do you really think the seasoned bruthas in cell block C are gonna know anything about twitter. They remember it as the "pound sign" from the last phone call they made to the outside...in 2004.  Asking for more condoms and shivs.  This gone get real...
You are way overthinking this.