Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

16 hours ago, markstanco said:
On 2/7/2020 at 4:36 PM, MoJames said:
Here is a larger version of your avatar.
WSd4Bmx.gif

Looks like she is saying "I am". But to what?

“Ham”  

Not sure if it’s in reference to her ham wallet or the sammich she told told some guy to make.  

• Like 1

On 2/7/2020 at 5:36 PM, Lobo said:

so he wore a shirt that basically says, "Pound Me" to his first day of prison?  Poor bastard.    And yeah, I know it's a "hash-tag" you dipshits, but do you really think the seasoned bruthas in cell block C are gonna know anything about twitter. They remember it as the "pound sign" from the last phone call they made to the outside...in 2004.  Asking for more condoms and shivs.  This gone get real...

Pretty racist.

Zach: “I hope i draw Podcast this week for prison jobs.  Or at least coach of the inmates football team.  I hope, hope, hope!”  

guard (pulling out folded paper from mystery bucket): “let’s see what he draws...and it’s.....shower rape!   Sorry Zach, maybe next week.  Hey chin up buddy, this is an important job.”

Edited by Lobo

she is saying "pay up" for taking her top off at some pay to play offer, reportedly.  thanks for the bigger version.  it is glorious.

Looks like a one syllable word to me. Although I have no formal training in lip reading I’ve always assumed that I’d be really good at it. I’m almost certain she’s saying “yam,” perhaps in response to the question “what’s another name for sweet potatoes.”
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, MontereyMX said:

I like Ibiza!    What is it? 

The vast majority of people who have been to Ibiza don't remember a goddamned thing about it. Which is probably for the best -- just because the people you are doing embarrassing things with are incredibly attractive doesn't make the things less embarrassing.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 927 E. 41st said:

Isn't "they are glorious" the proper usage. I"m not sure about the proper English, I was a Bio major.

I was referring to the larger image size compared to the avatar size which, while still possible, was not as easy to work with.  The melons themselves are grand, glorious, and appear to be real.

12 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

Zach Smith will never make 3 years probation. I give him maybe 6 months before he is back in jail

Wonder if he's going to have one of those breathalizers to start his car.  Or an ankle alcohol monitor.  If either, I agree with your assessment.

20 hours ago, 4th and 5 said:

Zach Smith will never make 3 years probation. I give him maybe 6 months before he is back in jail

You underestimate the backlog of most probation officers. I would imagine in Ohio, their apathy reaches astounding proportions. I give it 6 months before he even sees his probation officer.