Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

Zach smith is gay... and clearly had a thing for Tom. But he was rejected by Tom. It seems like a clear case of repression by Smith and now he’s acting out like crazy to ruin Tom like someone scorned. This guy has major mental issues. I have proof that I will release. 

Is that how it works?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Oh, it’s embarrassing, as it would be for anyone having their shit out there for public consumption even if already known. But, nothing more.

One can only imagine his mental state. I would guess that if there is anyone out there who really cares for him they would intervene. As these are the actions of someone screaming for help. Who has lost all control of their lives. And is probably living a very unhealthy lifestyle.

Just now, Hamttx said:

Oh, it’s embarrassing, as it would be for anyone having their shit out there for public consumption even if already known. But, nothing more.

One can only imagine his mental state. I would guess that if there is anyone out there who really cares for him they would intervene. As these are the actions of someone screaming for help. Who has lost all control of their lives. And is probably living a very unhealthy lifestyle.

Smith also has no leverage now that the embarrassing information is public. He also will never get a job. 

He is going to regret these tweets when he comes down from this coke bender. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hamttx said:

I don’t believe it has anything to do with our program. It is the rant of a sick man.

Tom is going to have to publicly answer questions about having sex with a student now. That is not exactly going to be swept under the rug. 

1 minute ago, Newy25 said:

Tom is going to have to publicly answer questions about having sex with a student now. That is not exactly going to be swept under the rug. 

Why? Because this guy threw out accusations? Hell, why stop there if that’s the case. He should just accuse CDC of knowing something and hired Herman anyway. See? It makes no sense for Herman to even justify this bullshit with a response.

I may go as far as Herman May have to lawyer up to shut this dumb ass down. Which would be very unfortunate if that is the direction this takes.

A good looking, high profile guy cheated on his wife, who knows about it already.....  shocking!

Seems like he's shot his wad (Smith that is).  He really isn't interested in getting back into coaching I take it.

As much dirt as Smith has or pretends to have on Herman, I'm guessing Herman has more on Smith.  Because Herman still has a career and doesn't want to get dragged into this shit I doubt he'll have to use it but who knows.  I think that speaks to Smith knowing he's done.  He has nothing else to lose. His wife, reputation and career are toast.

Edited by Lhorn

6 minutes ago, BigHorn'13 said:

What?

Post is gone now. She had fake stitches and black eyes and stuff. I'm assuming zombie but struck me as odd. 

Edit

Check that, it's on his Instagram. Not linking it because she looks like she is about my kids age and my assholeness knows some limits. 

Edited by pops
Found it