Zach Smith is a stupid, disgusting piece of shit.

Beau Vine

2 minutes ago, Hamttx said:

Why? Because this guy threw out accusations? Hell, why stop there if that’s the case. He should just accuse CDC of knowing something and hired Herman anyway. See? It makes no sense for Herman to even justify this bullshit with a response.

I may go as far as Herman May have to lawyer up to shut this dumb ass down. Which would be very unfortunate if that is the direction this takes.

I am basing my prediction of Herman and the AD being asked about this based on the history of everything that has ever happened on the planet. 

Death. Taxes. And the press asking questions about a sex scandal. 

CDC will earn his pay helping TH navigate these questions.  Left to his own devices, TH’s personality does not lend itself well to answering the inevitable questions off the cuff-  just not his strength.  

CDC will be all over him about body language and staying on message. 

1 minute ago, Lhorn said:

A good looking, high profile guy cheated on his wife, who knows about it already.....  shocking!

Seems like he's shot his wad (Smith that is).  He really isn't interested in getting back into coaching I take it.

That is why the crazy fucker is unhinged. He is toxic and no one will touch him. He burned through what cash they gave him to go away. And he is still a young guy with a fucked rep and nothing to fall back on. 

2 minutes ago, Lhorn said:

Seems like he's shot his wad (Smith that is).  He really isn't interested in getting back into coaching I take it.

I suspect that he's very interested  in getting back into coaching, but he lacks the critical thinking skills to realize that every one of these rants further torpedoes his chances.  

1 minute ago, MonkeyDoughnut said:

What scandal, Zs claims wife knows?

So, you think there are not going to be any questions? He just openly accused Herman of sleeping with a student at Iowa State. 

Let’s wager then. Because Herman is going to get asked about this. And it will be a national news story. 

I don’t buy any of this. We don’t even know if the account is legitimate. But I’m going to be pretty fucking disappointed if some asshole asks Tom Herman about this in a public forum without giving him a heads up its coming.

Man, that’s ratfucking 101. Make up a story on someone, then ask about it while cameras are on?

12 minutes ago, Reagan1k said:

CDC will earn his pay helping TH navigate these questions.  Left to his own devices, TH’s personality does not lend itself well to answering the inevitable questions off the cuff-  just not his strength.  

CDC will be all over him about body language and staying on message. 

what? 

All Herman has to say is "no response". You don't respond to unstable wife beaters that go on twitter rants. 

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I suspect that he's very interested  in getting back into coaching, but he lacks the critical thinking skills to realize that every one of these rants further torpedoes his chances.  

Yeah, he's a real dumbass.  What a program really wants is a vengeful snitch on the staff because we all know that recruiting is above board thanks to the watchful eye of NCAA.

FWIW, it was a pretty well known rumor that he was screwing co-eds in Ames.

Ive never mentioned it here because I like you guys and have no ill-will towards him, but based on things I heard while he was actively at ISU I don’t think Smith is totally full of shit.

Rhoads and staff used to attend a big party the night of signing day hosted by Cyclone Fanatic at a bar in Des Moines.  Herman was always blitzed.  I mean, so was I so I’m not shitting on the guy, but he definitely had the wild man vibe.

• Like 5

Just now, Al_4_ISU said:

Ive never mentioned it here because I like you guys and have no ill-will towards him, but based on things I heard while he was actively at ISU I don’t think Smith is totally full of shit.

Rhoads and staff used to attend a big party the night of signing day hosted by Cyclone Fanatic at a bar in Des Moines.  Herman was always blitzed.  I mean, so was I so I’m not shitting on the guy, but he definitely had the wild man vibe.

I mean, it doesn't surprise me at all.

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I keep hearing the same things about Campbell at his previous stops.

See how this works.

• Like 1

Fuck it, lock this thread. Posting that shit off of Twitter on here just makes it worse. If something from a legitimate news source addresses it then fine start a new thread supported by facts. But not to provide the raving cry of a lunatic more bandwidth.

• Fuck You 1